Teasing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yearning1, Mar 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    What's the best or cruellest teasing you've had to endure? It must make being orgasm free so much harder.

2. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    A blowjob while wearing a device is just about the worst case scenario to me. May favorite thing being denied by the damn device - makes me crazy (in a good way).

Harmoni Kalifornia likes this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I don't have a very EXTREME type of chastity relationship, but she plays with my member from time to time and just leaves me with my underwear soaked before we go to sleep.

There have been a couple occasions where she will give me an unfinished hand job on purpose. There have been times where we have sex and I didn't have a chance to orgasm where she thought I did so she stopped.

But by far the worse is feeling ignored and forgotten about. That isn't fun for anyone.

4. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Ignored sounds the worst. Not fun at all. I wonder what the most fun teasing would be.

5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Best and cruelest? Meaning I'd do it again in a heartbeat? Sure.

Over last summer, the wife indulged me in some BDSM play and secured me down to the bed. I was naked, wearing my nice leather 'bulldog' harness, leather wrist/ankle cuffs, and a ball gag. She then applied two vibrators - both from Lovense - a hush and a lush. Which are Bluetooth-enabled remove devices with really solid battery life (2-3 hrs). The one under my bum (not inside mind you which was key), the other around my cage.

You can see where this is going, I'm sure. But then she plugged in the one around my cage into the charger, meaning that battery was not going to die, and put on some soft jazz on the Alexa. She left me my phone within reach "for emergencies".

And then she left the room and went downstairs to the family room. A few minutes later the vibrators came to life. She had some real fun figuring out different patterns and variations (I found out later the app has a "playlist" feature of different patterns that can be downloaded from other uses. She set up those and just let it run. Off on, long pattern. Short pause. It was crazy and unpredictable).

For hours.

She must have watched two Hallmark movies or something, came up just as the bum vibrator seemed to be running out of juice. About three hours. Asked how I was doing. "Mmmf" (gagged, remember?). She took the gag off asked again.

"Really really want you right now, I'll do anything to you to get out of this and be unlocked."

"Oh? Ok." She turns off the vibrators. Plays with my balls for a minute or so by herself. Turns around and digs in our little toy box that's on the floor next to me. Pulls out some nipple clamps, puts them on. The pain is a nice distraction, but still.

"I'm going to go take a shower", she says.

"You're going to leave me here?"

"For now."

She goes into our master bath. Hear her moving around a little. I hear the shower water come on. AND THEN THE VIBRATORS start again. The one under my bum dies quickly, but the one on the cage is going near full blast and driving me nuts. I moan after a couple minutes of this.

She pokes her head out. "You better keep it down out here."

"Mmmmhmmm". Getting words out is hard. After another I dunno 15 minutes? I actually start sobbing slightly. This is intense.

Shower finishes. She comes out. She gives me the key to my cuffs but tells me I can't use it yet. Soon, she says, because she wants me to make dinner soon. (Its at this point I realize my sense of time got shot somewhere, I'd been there for a little over 5 hours already). She asks Alexa to set a timer for 17 minutes. Then walks out of the room. The vibrator's still going.

I drift out. It's been a while, but my sense of time is all screwed up. She texts me: "Why haven't you come down yet? I'm hungry." I text back: "Alarm hasn't gone off."

Her: "How much time is left.

I ask Alexa. Alexa says "There are no timers left." I text to her "Alexa says no timers are set. You told me not to use the key until it went off."

She texts back probably the hottest thing I've ever heard from her: "Sucks to be you."

"What?"

Nothing.

Vibrator still buzzing away. Teasing. Relentless. Up down. Faster slower. Pulsing. It's not as bad as when both were going and I had the bum one close to my prostate. But still, it's been hours. At this point I will do anything to get out.

She finally texts me a little while later, told me to release myself and get downstairs to make dinner.

I am a super-horny, super-frustrated mess. And I didn't get uncaged, let alone to cum.

Total time elapsed: a little over 6 hours I think. It was some of the most intense 6 hours of my life.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.

6. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    So Mistress likes nothing more than to play with my cock when I'm wearing my cage - this mostly means from morning to night, at different times of the day , using a Wattenberg pin wheel on my cock head and balls - she delights in the sensation it gives me and the pleasure it gives her.

So her playing with me starts when I wake up , say 7.30 - a warm up of 10-15 mins play, then at random intervals throughout the day - in the evening I'll often be sitting/lieing under the sofa, Mistress is watching TV and she will play with my cock n balls through the bars in the cage - all the while telling me that I am not a real man a) because I can't cum b) because I've no choice but to do her wishes because well, I wouldn't want my friends to see me in this predicament.

last to thing at night she likes a last minute clean /lick of her pudenda ( no need for toilet paper to mop up her drips) then I get chained to the bed ,sometimes lightly but securely by the wrist, but more often through a light chain through the cage through the cage - this can go on for 3_4 days depending on how long I'm visiting her.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When we are sitting around the pool, my Wife(KH) enjoys playing with my caged cock and balls with her feet. She also enjoys sucking my balls while my cock is caged. She will tell me to stand in front of her and she will give each ball a little suck, then tell me to go away...Both are very exciting and just get me nothing but hard in my cage. While I'm locked in my cage, my cock gets zero attention from my Wife. When that cage gets locked on, that's it until my Wife feels like it's time for a release(Not orgasm), just to let me get washed & shaved, and maybe hard for a minute or two...

Rectrix and valesk25 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice