Tease and denial games?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yearning1, Dec 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Any ideas for fun tease and denial games or challenges?

(My partner wants me to have fewer orgasms. I'm willing to try, but I 'd want some sort of fun into the bargain.)

Mistress Tea likes this.
  2. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Following....

3. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    When we first started we would use a dice game. We used 2, 6 sided die for our game. The first roll was the starting lock up time, 2-12 days. At the end of that period we would roll again. We assigned different values to each number. For example,, roll a 6 or a 9 and you stay locked and roll again for length of lock up. Roll a five and get ruined orgasm( lots of fun as she learns your body to be able to stop short of the big O). Roll double 4's and get released . You can really make the numbers relate to anything you want. This was great fun for us starting out and took pressure off from decision making. Good luck!!

BlokeDenied likes this.
  4. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    I love this. Takes the need of the KH to initiate anything if she's not really participating like mine.

5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Plenty of dice games to decide if you are having a happy or sad ending. Keep it simple - odds or evens!

6. Bhuna71

Bhuna71 Member

Financial consultant
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Lots of possibilities with dice:
    • How many days you are to be locked
    • How many orgasms you have to give her before you get one
    • How many times she will ruin you before you get a full O
    • How many edges a day, for how many days, before you get an O
    • If you're into dressing up, what you wear and for how long
    A set of rules can also work, if you're so inclined. I'm a sissy with a major fetish for school uniform and associated PE kits (swimsuits, netball kit, ballet outfit), so we have rules designed to tease and deny me in those:
    • When my wife says school rules are in force, I have to wear a girl's school uniform at all times unless told otherwise. Good girls in school uniform don't touch cocks, so I am not allowed to touch mine, and grown women don't touch schoolgirls, so my wife doesn't touch me while I'm wearing my uniform. I don't wear a chastity device (we use the honour system), but my wife sometimes refers to my school uniform as my full body chastity device.
    • When she wants to get physical, she tells me to change into PE kit. Then the rule is that I am not allowed to touch myself, but she can play with me as much or as little as she likes. I never know whether she's going to edge me over and over, or just laugh at my desperate horniness and still not touch me at all.
    • When she's had enough teasing, she just tells me to change back into school uniform, knowing that wearing it will continue to tease me gently and keep my arousal simmering until she is ready to play again...

Kidkrippler and starflyer like this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ooh! i'd like to be a fly on the wall and see this....but you really should be caged LOL

BlokeDenied likes this.
  8. Bhuna71

Bhuna71 Member

Financial consultant
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    She likes me uncaged but obedient. She enjoys seeing the full effect of her teasing - my full erection, twitching and straining and leaking, trapped inside my knickers, swimsuit or leotard - and also the fact that there's no need to ice it down or wait for it to subside in order to get it back in a cage when she's finished playing with it. She can just tell me to get changed back into my school uniform while I'm still fully erect and right on the edge, and sit back and watch with amusement as I pull my school knickers up over my raging hardon, being careful not to tip myself over the edge as I do so.

9. Mistress Tea

Mistress Tea Active member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    My partner and I do challenges.. The current challenge is to see if I can bind him in any way of my choosing and he has to attempt to escape. There are some rules that add to the fun of course. I choose what he wears for the challenge, which can make the escape more difficult. I am allowed to tease while he's attempting to escape but can not push his hands out of the way. I can add any extras that I care to, like a plug or gag or vibrator. The process is also timed, binding and escape. We've repeated this challenge a few times using different binding techniques, time limits, etc. If he manages to escape he is rewarded. If he does not escape he is punished and I am rewarded. It has been fun and I've researched and learned much more about binding.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  10. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    When I was married I was kept chaste, either through the honour system or a belt, but she'd generally give me at least two or three chances of an orgasm each week. She'd tie me spreadeagled to the bed, possibly having dictated clothes or at least underwear for me to wear for the evening (lingerie, lycra, restrictive shapewear). Then she'd toss a coin and if I was lucky, mount me and fuck until she was satisfied, usually meaning I had one orgasm, sometimes two, but often getting off once she was satisfied regardless of how I was, so I might have been seconds from my first orgasm or working up to a second. If I was unlucky she'd produce the delay spray, apply it and ride my mouth while it took effect, top it up and roll on a condom and again fuck for as long as she wanted, usually leaving me high and dry. Either way she'd clean up and let me calm down before she released me. Of course I had no way of knowing if she'd actually followed the toss of the coin or chosen what she'd wanted.

For some time we had a five minute system. Every day I'd be secured to the bed in her choice of clothing but she'd straddle me and using a timer and a metronome, stroke me rhythmically for five minutes exactly. If I hadn't come for several days and she wanted to prolong my frustration she'd set the metronome slower. If she was in the mood she'd either use delay spray or make me lick her, but either way before I was released I had to say clearly "I promise not to masturbate for the next 72 hours". Then the following day I had the choice of holding out for two more days and being able to masturbate, or allow her to repeat the teasing. I always chose the teasing. She'd usually allow me an orgasm after three or four days but often a week and on a couple of occasions when she wasn't pleased with me, ten days or a fortnight.

I'd have to keep the clothing on for the evening so the frustration was amplified by going to a pub for a couple of hours with underwear that constantly stimulated and reminded me of the orgasms I wanted but couldn't have.

11. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Also check out the technique known as 'slow masturbation' which is a misnomer as it's alternately slow and fast. Tie him tightly to the bed in a spreadeagle, straddle him and give him 20 brisk strokes at about one second intervals, then ten fast continuous strokes, pause for a second or so and repeat. The slow strokes get him on edge and the fast strokes make his prostate tense up ready to squirt, only to be disappointed. It will probably take four or five cycles of this to take effect but after 20-30 minutes he'll be begging helplessly for an orgasm and ready to agree to anything. If you're feeling sadistic make use of his tongue or penis with delay spray and make him promise not to masturbate before you untie him. Maybe take him out in public and quietly tease him about how frustrated he must be.

Joshua Horne likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice