Tease and Denial Allowance Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by saxrussell, Dec 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    So I thought up this new game. It incorporates a bit of financial penalties (something which I have never tried but sounds very interesting) with teasing and denial. It also incorporates a goal we have of trying to limit our spending to a budget.

I am into orgasm denial and teasing, and she doesn't have a huge sex drive. Our bedroom life has been a bit dead recently. So the goal here is to encourage her to tease me but deny my orgasms while I have to try and cum, and also incentivize her to be more interested in sex even at my expense.

Here are the basic rules:
    • Both of us get an "account" with a $250 allowance each month from my paycheck. We can only buy non-essential items (shoes, purses, electronics, gadgets, toys, gifts, etc) from our accounts. Any leftover money from my paycheck after essentials and allowances goes into savings and can't be spent by either of us. The allowance accumulates every month and we can take our money out at any time and spend how we choose.
    • If I give myself an orgasm I pay $25 to her account.
    • The "Satisfy Her" Rule: Every time she orgasms in my presence she wins $25 (15 from me, 10 from the bank). If we have any intimacy and I leave her unsatisfied I pay a $25 penalty. She can say she is satisfied even if she doesn't orgasm. So basically it is a win-win for her any time we do anything.
    • If she gives me an erection and I don't cum she wins $1 per minute of teasing, otherwise I win $10. If I make myself cum not only does that mean she wins, I pay the self orgasm penalty (this continues to apply for 24 hrs). Anything goes here (restraints, etc). The Satisfy Her Rule applies.
    • If I initiate intimacy and she makes me cum, I don't pay an O penalty. Otherwise she wins $1 per minute from when I started to when we stop. If she allows intercourse and I still don't come I pay an additional $10 penalty. The Satisfy Her Rule always applies.
    • Accounts can go negative which means that said person cannot withdraw any money until they earn it back or wait for the next allowance.
    • Chastity belt modifier (to be applied later if she is comfortable with it): Any of my penalties are cut in half while I wear a chastity device but I must pay her a $20 penalty every time I ask her to unlock it and she is obligated to unlock it, but I am not obligated to remove it (this eliminates any kind of begging). If she wants to remove it she pays me $10 and has the option to put it back on within 24 hrs. So once I lock it on, the only way it is coming off is if one of us caves.
    The thing that really gets me about this is something real and 24/7. It's a lifestyle change facilitated by some real world financial goals we have.

It seems like a pretty light and fun way to add some spice and maybe introduce her to a d/s dynamic...we can slowly add / change the rules and restrictions to either make either of us more submissive or dominant as time goes on or lower the penalties to make it less intense, or raise my penalties to limit the number of orgasms I can have a month.

You can see there is almost no way for me to earn money from her initially. This is to avoid turning her off the idea. If she is interested we can add some penalties for her later. What do you all think?

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Wow! that's a lot of rules to make up and keep up with.
    More than I care to read. But sounds like fun.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    you might be on to something, but believe its a little complicated. Explaining something like this to a wife that's not even into it to begin with would be daunting to say the least.

I would dumb it down to something like hey you will get 25 bucks for every day you spend an hour teasing and denying me, and every time I am allowed to giver you an orgasm you get an extra 35(you can fiddle with what you can afford). That's it. If you start tallying up minutes and turn it into a spreadsheet, it will seem like a lot of work and not fun. It is supposed to be an incentive for intimacy, not something you have to figure out.

Like that you are thinking outside the box and putting the carrot out there, just careful how difficult that carrot looks to get at, or she just won't bother.

Good luck!

4. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I had initially not done the minute thing, but then if I put a minimum time she might think it's too much work, or if I didn't put a minimum time it would be too easy. This makes it more of a game because she can push it as far as she wants but the longer she goes, she is increasing the risk of losing to my orgasm.

Really it's just 4 basic rules. Maybe I can simplify the language. We both play board games that are more complicated than this, and are sticklers for rules so it could work for our personalities.

5. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    1. No solo
    2. Satisfy her
    3. If she initiates a teasing contest
    4. If I initiate intimacy

Those are the real rules, all the other bullets are just details about how the system works. I am going to leave out the chastity clause for now because I still don't have a device I can wear for more than a couple days.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Way too complicated and as we discovered, relying on things to determine your chastity takes the power you exchanged with your wife, away from her. She is locked into whatever game you are play. We tried all the common games at the beginning but felt trapped into doing chastity according to the rules of the game rather than my wife having full control. Still it was fun for awhile.

7. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, now that I have had a couple days to think about it, I don't think she would be terribly interested. She's not interested in control though, which is why I am trying to find out what would make it worth it for her to entertain my fantasies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice