1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo - oops

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Pietje12, Oct 15, 2017.

1. See my profile picture. This was just a thought that popped up and I thought: well let's do it. Having no prior experience with tattoos, I had no idea that appearances can be deceiving.

It looked quite small on the stencil and being warned that the closer you get to the armpit, the more painful it becomes, I just put it on my arm and had it done. It wasn't painful at all, but it turned out to be huge and hard to cover by a shirt :)

The distorted part covers her name and our special date.

locked17 and suzy maid like this.
  2. We’ve been contemplating chastity related tattoos. Even if we don’t practice chastity forever we figure they will always remind us of this amazing time in our lives. That said, they’d be quite a bit more subtle I think.

MissJulies pet likes this.
  3. My advice would be: try a temporary one first. Regret is not the right word, but with hindsight it would have been smaller and more towards the armpit. Sometimes it's visible to others - I stopped caring. In situations where you don't want exposure I wear different shirts.

Joroincharge likes this.
  4. The tattoo I’m drawing up will be in the cliche above the penis region.

5. I've been intrigued by the idea of temporary tattoos recently. My wife would not want me to get a permanent one at this point. I have my own issues having cared for my Dad when he was in his late 70's and coming off a major surgery you see a lot of stuff that otherwise is covered up. Don't know if I'll ever be in the same boat, but the idea of having _______'s Bitch in that same situation does haunt me a bit.

Any rate that was a huge side track. I've thought it might be fun to present my KH with a packet of temporary tattoos as a present. I'd like some at least to be custom so she could mark me as hers. Positioning could be fun too as the temporary nature would allow you to be naughtier at the right times. I think she would love sending me off on one of my business trips all marked up. Has anyone here on CM ever done this? Any sources on customized temporary tattoos?

6. I think our goal would actually be to have the tattoo itself be somewhat suble, such that we could allow them to visible and anyone who understood what it meant could be assumed to be like minded. We’d need alternative stories to give to everyone else when someone asks out of curiosity what the tat is or means. But having that little inside thing would be kind of fun, especially since the tattoo might invite inquiry. I think we’d get a chuckle out of it. And she’d certainly have fun here and there messing with me when someone asks her about hers in my presence - making me think she’s about to out me right then and there, but not (ideally).

Yours looks nicely done but I’m certainly to chickenshit to be so bold. I give you credit.

7. I've had good luck with inkbox.com, they have many styles of pre-made tattoos to choose from, or if you or your KH have some artistic ability, they offer a way to draw your own temporary tattoos. Their tattoos are all black ink style, and last from 2 to 3 weeks on average. They look pretty realistic, and if you have another person to help, can be put anywhere on your body.

8. I don't regret it - whatever I do, I dive in head first. That (almost childish level) of enthusiasm usually makes people either love me or hate me. This is one of the results. She loves me for that as there is never a dull moment. Not all plans or decisions were great, but on the other hand: the tattoo is there, it won't go away, it helps me to overcome the shame I felt before and I posted it as it's part of my life now.

9. I dont have any chastity or cuckold tattoos, but i am doing a sleeve. When you get RIGHT near the armpit, hurts like a bitch....tolerable pain but by far the most painful, especially afterwards when the swelling starts and it starts to burn