task from my kh

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ingwer, Jul 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Hello
    We are a couple with me in the late 40 and my kh/wife is with 10 years younger. Few years ago, with small steps, we turn to FLR. Soon involved chastity and she was very pleased by consequence, so start to increase continuous wearing of cage, with shortening the range of freedom days, but we are still beginners. She is increasingly stricter but loving and careing and i am allowed to orgasm, but not as often as I would have liked.

Last week i bagged to my whife for the permision to orgasm. Slight irritated by my insistence she said: „you had 24 orgasms until now on 2016. for many this are more than enough for a entire year and many are not so lucky." She wrote to a friend, about, and soon replyed this: ""24 in a year overall is at least 12 too many. 24 in 6 months!!! Never should happen. At most he should be at between 5-7 this time of year."" I tried to argue that is a single opinion, but then she continued: ""I want you to wright to bloggers who we read, telling them about this, and ask their opinion about. After, show me the answers to conclude and to see how proceed with you for the rest of the year.”
    Please be kind to express a short opinion about this and help me to finish this humiliating task.
    Thank you

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    well it not really for folks to say how many you can have. Its your Mistress to say and then you has to do what She says.

RGL and Inkstar like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Exactly !! Well said @jemima .

Xx Wendy

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  4. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    If, when and how I recieve orgasm solely It is up to my Lady. It depends on my behaviour and her mood in general. Never ever it depends on begging or moaning! Looking at others has only two reasons: at first seeing how many I could get if my behaviour would be as awaited or better, at second seeing how less it could go, hence I do not have any right of complain about my amount.

Of course your Mistress has the right to have a look at others opinions. But I think a simple Number will not help making the right decision. So my vote goes not for 5 or 7 or 12 ....... I say NO Orgasm in general - but as much as you can earn yourself!

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    To me every couple is different so for some it may be an orgasm every few days or weeks, for others it would be every few months or years. The question you do have to ask yourself is does your keyholder enjoy/take pleasure from you begging her? If not you should consider that annoying her is not helping your case (and not nice for her). Just try to embrace the surrender and let her decide without you begging and see what that's like.

Mascara^Snake and coldsoak like this.
  6. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    Transfer your desperation into positive energy towards her. Do things for her you know she would like Dont just follow orders, try and do things for her that she wants but didnt know until you did them.

If you start your chores at 6am, get up at 5:30 and do things that arnt on the list.

The orgasms will follow!

7. Kleinejongen

Kleinejongen New member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Adore and obey her. And deserve your orgasme. That is how it works.
    Not the quantity is the goal. It is all about earning each one for itself

M136532 likes this.
  8. strangelove420

strangelove420 New member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Everyone is different, but we believe this should be completely up to your KH. At this point, I am not allowed any 'pleasurable' orgasms. She likes my arousal level to stay as high as possible to focus it on her. I get some form of release (not pleasurable) roughly every 3-6 weeks. This works well for us.

ingwer likes this.
  9. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    It is necessary and proper to feel regulated and limited. The prospect of fewer spurts probably drives you to distraction. After some respectful haggling, I'm sure you'll find a proper, agreeable number. Maybe you might split the apple too: one ruined orgasm for every full one. This might help you manage your desires and appreciate your partner all the more.

amir likes this.
  10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you really are interested in a Female lead relationship then it's best that she controls the frequency of your orgasms in whatever way she sees fit.

Bearing in mind that male orgasms are not actually necessary in such a relationship.

11. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    As others have already stated, it really is up to your kh/Wife. I would suppose that since you have already had 24 orgasms and the wife has said you have already had enough for an entire year, well......don't be surprised if you are finished having orgasms for the rest of the year. IMO I would be on my best behavior and maybe she will permit you to have another, but it might just be next year. :(

Oh by the way I have had 4 O's this year and 2 of them were ruined. And I must say I am thankful for what my k/h/Wife has allowed. The next one, well I have no idea, only she knows for sure.

amir and ingwer like this.
  12. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    thank you for the answers. my wife appreciated them very much.
    first consequence: my 24/7 lock was extended to 50 days, with no release.

amir likes this.
  13. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Let go of the control you are trying to hold onto and be embraced by the firm and loving hand of her dominance. Then the frequency of orgasm question melts away and you are liberated in her rule. : - )

ingwer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice