Taking the plunge!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allshewrote, Feb 11, 2010.

1. allshewrote

allshewrote Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Ok after a few gentle nudges, that really felt like shoves, I signed up and am now saying hello. I have been a male submissive for pretty much my whole life. I just recently ended a relationship with a Mistress who betrayed my trust in the worse way.

I found this place at the recommendation of a friend in the BDSM community. My interest in chastity goes way back, but then I hardly knew what it was till a woman got a hold of me once, and then it was all over.

In the vanilla world I work as an architect and a model. I love to travel when I can and I am fortunate enough to live in the best city ever.

That's about it for now, hope to meet all of you as time goes by.

2. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    certain things are racing through my mind right now...
    first of all: welcome.
    second: how can you call any city the best city ever? have you been to manila/bangkok/tokyo/sydney (i could go on but it would take too long... visit canada for crying out loud ;) )
    third: if you are not a bot, what is two times infinity (and i mean the ending infinity!)?
    fourth: great abs.
    fifth: welcome again.
    filmriss (sorry for that rant but im really really bored right now)

3. allshewrote

Local Time:
    Ok I give you the part of the best city, but you should know I have been to Canada, Sydney, and Tokyo. LOL Now Bangkok and Manila, well not yet. The bot part is good but the two times infinity, well you have me there I must be missing something. Any integer other than zero times infinity is infinity LOL. Thanks for the compliment on the abs, unfortunately the thousands of dollars at Golds Gym. But the ladies like them so I guess it is worth it.

Thanks for the welcome.

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Sorry to hear about your betrayal. I'm certain you'll find the people here very friendly and trustworthy. Enjoy your stay.

Ms.Linda

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Yes welcome to the mansion mate . all i can say is i too have a set of abs like that .......well between the hours of 10.30pm and when i wake back up at 7.00am i have at least. nice to meet you

7. allshewrote

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. Stroppy I have a good friend on here who says the exact same thing all the time when we go out. One day when I get over worrying about my identity I will put a different picture up. ;)

Ms. Linda I have been lurking for some time and that is the reason I finally crossed over. I know there are plenty of people on here I can relate to and trust. Of course there are always those who are fake but in time their true colors show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice