Taking punisment to escape the cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dubsub, Nov 10, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Hi All,

My Mistress and I discovered a new play over the weekend. I have been locked up for 10 days and was due to get out today. On Friday evening we went to a party which was great and the bubbly flowed all evening. Mistress got very tiddley and when we arrived home she was randy. Because we were both drunk and I was locked up she went straight to her locker and picked her best dildo out and started to work on herself. I wanted to join in but she said I was interupting her concentration. She worked herself up into a frenzy and as she was about to come I begged if I could drink and she said ok. As she gushed I was able to collect it all which I find so exciting. She had a second a few moments later and quickly wanted to go asleep. She then said in a little annoyed way that I could not get out of that stupid cage for a few more days. I said I was not beaten yet so she said well stay in it till the end of the month then! I was in heaven and she was almost asleep!
    In the morning the kids woke early and Mistress was very hung over and so was I. I immediatly jumped up and said I would go out with the kids so she could sleep on. She then for the first time saw that the CB6000 was working to her advantage.
    I struggeled on until 2pm in the day and then brought her up breakfast in bed. She was very greatfull.

On Sat night we discussed it and I reminded her of what she had said the night before. She said well thats fine so stay in until the end of the month. She could see how excited I was and when she wishes she can use her dildo while I must watch. It seems a little like cuckcoodling and I am so turned on.

Because were were drinking again on Sat night she loosened up and said I was due a full disapline session which she owed me for over two weeks. Because of the noise this causes and the fact that we have three kids she cant beat me unless we are alone in the house. So we reached a new agreement. I stay locked up until I can take 100 full strokes without moving or being tied up. Mistress gets bored tying me up she just likes to whip hard while I lay across the bed. So if I want to get out I must stay still for the full 100. She uses a heavy Scottish tawse or a dragon cane. I can usually only take it when bound so it will be an extream act of restraint to stay still while being lashed and caned.
    We both purred with the excitement and she genuinly feels a bit of a rush coming on because I am in the cage. Things have never been better.

Thanks for reading my post.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Thank you for sharing!

Yes... someone needs to create a way of administering spanking, whipping or caning without creating so much noise!

3. pollyinms

pollyinms Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    When we are not home alone, my Wife can create a lot of pain with little noise by ball slapping and groping. The difficulty is me keeping quiet, OUCH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice