Taking on a Maid

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Becca, Jun 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I have been in discussion with someone who wishes to become my live in maid, serving myself and my husband.

First stumbling block - husband's objection - didn't materialise. Which I've been chuffed about. In the mid term, our "life plan" is to move to the South Coast for a more relaxing pace of life. This means she will relocate, it seems to me that it could be the ideal time to make the move of having her as part of our household.

I'm interested in hearing people's experiences of taking a maid - what they did, what could have been done better, etc - also, how did you cope with an extra person being around 24/7?

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I wish!!! If rachel ever gets her ass here as a live in I'll let you know. Ms Rob is on vacation right now, She has taken cynthia in as a live in maid, but shes not moved in yet. They did alot of prelimary work on thier relationship before it was ever decided to take cynthia in full time. Might help if you were to speak to cynthia about it though, what all they did, what they discussed prior to the decision ect...
    I am sure she would be quite happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Wish I had some experience in that matter, but sadly...I do not.

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice