Taken

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Dec 16, 2018.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    It starts slowly at first, a little kissing, stroking, teasing. She pulls me close and I feel her warm, soft body pressing tightly against mine. I'm acutely aware of the metal cage locked firmly between my legs and the silver key hanging from the chain between her breasts, so close yet so far from my reach. I feel her hips slowly grinding against me, arousing me, making me swell helplessly against the unyielding mesh of the cage as she moves relentlessly. Her kisses deepen, becoming stronger, harder, more penetrating as my arousal grows painful. Constrained within the cage my cock throbs and struggles, completely unable to become erect. My balls tighten in protest but the cage holds firm and my erection is painfully stifled. A low moan escapes my lips as she continues to grind, arousing herself with the feel of the solid metal between my legs and the knowledge that she has total and complete control no matter how aroused I become.

Her hands slowly unbutton my shirt and ease it off of my shoulders. I feel the smooth fabric of her corset on my skin as she pulls me tightly against her, redoubling my desire. Her hands hold my head tightly as her tongue forces its way deep into my mouth, probing, exploring, seeking who knows what. I feel head beginning to spin, lost in a mix of pain and pleasure as she deftly slips the blindfold over my eyes. He mouth beings to move, slowly planting burning fiery kisses down my neck and across my chest. Tongue flicking like a demonic snake against my skin she finds a nipple and bites down firmly. My mouth opens with a gasp and she seizes the moment, forcing the unseen ball of the gag between my teeth before I have a chance to resist. Deftly she pulls the strap tight and closes the lock quickly securing the gag deep within my mouth and stifling any attempt at coherent speech.

My mind is full of conflicting, confusing emotions. Fear, pain, arousal, desire and lust all fight for supremacy as I struggle to process what's happening to me. My world is spinning out of control, I am a passenger on a wild roller coaster of sexual energy that's taken over my very being. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, just here and now. No thought, no reason, just sensation and I control none of it. I scarcely notice the cold steel of the cuffs as she secures my wrists behind my back and renders me truly helpless. Her fingers undo my pants and ease them over my un-resisting hips leaving me completely naked, bound and exposed. I feel the drool seeping past the gag and landing on my chest. A moment of shame washes over me as I realize I'm dribbling like a child and completely unable to stop it. I hear her laugh a little at my discomfort before she resumes her merciless teasing and realize just how completely helpless I truly am.

My body shudders as she slowly traces the outline of my caged balls with her tongue. I feel bolts of agony as my cock struggles to swell against the unyielding metal of the cage which only intensify as she moves down, sucking each ball in turn into her mouth and nibbling gently with her teeth. The sensation is intense, almost unbearable as she plays, teases and fondles anything she can reach. I feel her fingers stroking between my legs, searching for something between my scrotum and anus. Seconds later I feel her pressing harder, firmly rubbing a single spot back and forth, massaging the tissue firmly. Within a minute I can feel a strange sensation building, almost as if I were about to pee. I struggle to speak but the gag blocks me. The cuffs hold my wrists and her arm is wrapped around my thighs, holding my firmly in place. I can't help myself, my muscles relax and my body surrenders to her control.

Drips of pre-cum begin to flow from my caged cock and dribble from the cage. Noticing, she slowly reduces the pressure and eventually stops completely. I feel her let me go and stand, close to me. Her breath is warm against my ear as she whispers softly into it. "It's time".

The words that I longed to hear yet dread with every fiber of my being. Tonight she will finally take the last vestige of my control from me. Tonight she has decided she will take my cum, all I have to do is nod. We've been here before, three times, and every time I've refused. The simple act of shaking my head ending my torment but leaving the cage firmly locked in place. I know I can't last another 3 months without release. Another three months of merciless torment, teasing and frustration. She has explained how she'll do it many times but it makes no difference, I'm still scared. I have never had even a finger in my ass before yet tonight she wants to fill it with a strap-on and fuck me till I cum. I'm shaking, pent up lust and sexual frustration boiling inside, pushing against the fear. I feel myself nodding.

Almost before my head comes back up she spins me round and pushes me firmly onto the bed, face down. I feel her haul my hips upwards, bending my knees till I'm kneeling, face down with my wrists still cuffed. I feel her fingers moving over the cage then it's gone, for the first time in almost 9 months I'm free. Her hands gently rub my frustrated cock and balls, then I feel her tugging my sack backwards, between my legs. Something cold and hard begins to squeeze my sack, forcing my balls down and pulling me tight. I feel it slip behind my thighs and realize there is no way I can move. Within moments my capture is complete as she opens the cuffs then deftly guides my wrists into soft leather restraints fastened to the device behind my thighs.

Wordlessly she starts to work on my helplessly exposed anus. Lube flows freely between my cheeks and she begins to work it gently inside me with her fingers. Surprisingly there is no pain, just some pressure as she slowly and gently opens me up. More and more lube runs in making me feel incredibly slippery. I scarcely notice the first plug I'm so well lubed but the second stretches me. She works it in and out very slowly, very gently but without any mercy as she waits for my ass to relax and accept the plug. I'm finding the whole experience strangely liberating, having no control at all, being so completely helpless and vulnerable is totally new to me.

I feel the next plug stretch me wider but it's not as difficult as before. She presses this one more firmly, sliding it deeper into me. I feel it working it's way further in but then the second ridge is pushing on my anus. It's a tighter fit, needing more lube and several attempts to get it inside. I don't know how much more I can handle but she quietly reassures me that I'm doing well. I hadn't noticed but my cock is hard, as hard as it's ever been and my breathing is becoming shallow. She pushes the last plug further and the final ridge reaches my entrance. "Last one, then you'll be ready". It stings. She pushes. I moan. She backs off. More lube. More pressure.. more moans.. so we go on for what feels like an eternity before suddenly she pushes and in one smooth motion the plug fills me completely.

She works it in and out several times to make sure I'm fully relaxed then, without warning she removes the entire plug. I feel her hands on my hips, steadying herself as she readies her strap-on. There's no way out now, I'm hers completely as she slowly but firmly thrusts forward.

I can feel her hips against mine as the dildo is thrust deep into my body. It's an incredibly arousing sensation yet I feel so helpless, so vulnerable. I have no control over anything as she begins to move. Slow, deep thrusts at first then faster, harder and more urgent as her arousal builds. There is no attempt to touch my cock or balls. No genital stimulation at all for me, all I get is the occasional slap of her thigh against my pinned balls as she thrusts. I can feel her orgasm building, her thrusting becoming more urgent, deeper, harder, faster. Her body shudders and she moans, crying out as she cums and slams the dildo deep into my ass.

She climbs off of me. Quickly she releases the cuffs but replaces the handcuffs, keeping me helpless. The humbler is removed but before I know it the cage goes back on. I feel the evil steel ring tight around my balls and the cold unyielding mesh of the cage as she slides it over my rapidly softening cock.

Only once I'm caged does she release the handcuffs and allow me any freedom. I roll onto my back and she removes the gag, then the blindfold.

"I thought you wanted my cum" I ask, bewildered. She just points at a small bowl beside the bed and smiles....

Boobookittiefk, Giveitup and slavesw like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice