Swollen itchy Basra ring area

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Mehmet Sadık Öke, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Mehmet Sadık Öke

Mehmet Sadık Öke Chastity for life

Life coach
    İstanbul and Bodrum of turkey
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Hi everyone my master and ı are new to chsstity and ignorant but trying to learn. I am using cb 6000s. But my scrotum is really in pain . For bdsm Sessions it is acceptable and pleasurable. But we intend That ı should wear this permenant. I think the base ring is too small and reponsible for the swollen scrotum and pain . Please help. Thanx

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    well the cb cage ones usual come with 5 rings and theres a big one and then they go down to a little one and you spose try them all on and then your kh will sya what one is best for you. but the cb cage rings am a bit not comfy and theres better cages i think.

Mehmet Sadık Öke likes this.
  3. Mehmet Sadık Öke

Mehmet Sadık Öke Chastity for life

Life coach
    İstanbul and Bodrum of turkey
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Dear jamima you are right There were 5 rings but the largest one one was really big . The second was ok . But my kh opted the third saying eventually ı would downsize . Kh wanted a slightly narrow one to kepe reminding me ı am a slave . As now we intended to permenant chastity for me i believe it has to be the second large one not the third . Thank you for Your kind reply.

jemima likes this.
  4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    For long term lock ups, the CB range aren't normally recommended on here by the more experienced users, mostly to do with hygiene and the plastic can crack, trapping skin.

In regards to the ring, you should be able to get a finger between the ring and your skin up to the 2nd knuckle, much tighter and you risk damage to your package (check for discoloration of your balls or a change / drop in temperature where the skin feels cold). Too much larger and you may experience ball slippage, where it escapes and back into your body and the cage just falls off.

Your KH should still have the long term health of your penis/balls in mind when deciding what you should wear.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Sounds like you need the next ring up, that’s the size I always used, it broke once and I got in the smaller size. Thought it was great, until 2 hours later I had the worst burning sensation in my balls, so switched out to the larger one until my replacement arrived. So my advice is switch to the next size up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice