Swiss Holy Trainer v5

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Marcus_Fappington, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    So this is by far the most comfortable device I have found. 5.5 cm ring is just about perfect for me (6 cm can have testicles pop out of the ring, any smaller is painful). Like most guys experienced with this say - go smaller than you think possible. Smaller penis cage is more comfortable, although I find it just a little too tight diameter wise to the point it can be hard to urinate because the urethra is pinched. Shorter cages make for easier and less messy urination.

The keys are ugly and not something to display around your keyholders neck or anything like that. But the lock is convenient for you as the chastity wearer because you don't need a key to lock yourself and it's silent and low profile.

Anyway, I might try to order something custom based on the Swiss Holy Trainer with just slightly different dimensions. Any recommendations?

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Super tough question Marcus. The variables are endless.

I have found that trusting my eyes helps. I look at pictures of men in different devices. Some seem perfect for that guy, some just don’t seem right. I try to translate that to my anatomy.

For example, Holy Trainers seem to droop or fall off at the base ring for most men. While Cherry Keeper rings seem to hold tight. Therefore, i am guessing a HT isn’t right for me.

What i would love is a giant chastity super store where i could try on several devices. Test drive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice