Swingers party chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hung09, Dec 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Well, the ultimate insult, IMO, happened last weekend.

She told me that for my x-mas present we would go to a swinger party and stay at the hotel where it was being held. Hundreds of sexy couples and lots of adult fun.

Her costume was a sexy Mrs. Clause sp? (Santa) outfit and mine was to be a red robe and slipper and cap. We got there and she kept putting off unlocking me. She took a shower, a few couples we met online came to the suite and we chatted. One guy got a BJ without orgasm from his wife. He is a body builder and is as long as me and and quite bit thicker.

All the girls in the room were staring and he was eating up the attention. He was looking at my wife's breasts the whole time he was getting blown.

Long story short, everyone left to go to the ballroom for the dance except for us, she said to all of them she had to touch up her make-up first. When they left I asked her to unlock me so I could take a shower and clean up.

She said no, and that I should stay in the room tonight while she went to the party alone. I complained that it was not fair to me since this was supposed to be my holiday present.

She said she did not want to be embarrassed by having them find out that I was in chastity, when the swinger women rubbed against me at the dance and that the best thing was for her to tell them I was not feeling well from dinner and could be coming down with the flu. She said no one will want to be near you to keep from getting sick and it is the perfect way to explain why she is alone at the event.

I told her she was mistaken, because it she was going to renig on the deal then I was going to find a hardware store and just cut the lock off and that I was not going to let her go to a swinger party alone.

"Not without your room key, cell phone, wallet, car keys or any money, you won't...", she patted her purse as if to show me where those things all were and then turned on her heel and walked out the door of the hotel room.

I was two hours from home and locked up with no way out. She had ordered the room online and I had no idea what name it was under since she had checked in while I parked the car. No one at the front desk had even seen me come in from the back entrance.

She called me from the car at 11 a.m. the next day and told me to pack and meet her outside so we could drive home. All my personal items were on the driver's seat when I got there with the bags. She was sitting in the back on the passengers side, just like a limo customer would sit.

I drove her home while she spent nearly the entire time on the phone to friends and family, like I was not even present in the car.

When we got back I went in the garage and took bolt cutters to the lock. I smashed the CB in the shop vise and took out my nipple rings. I left the broken pieces on the side table by the front door.

I truly believe now that our relationship has changed forever.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    that is a truly sad event.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Oh My....thats sounds awful, I would never ever treat any of My subs or sissys that way, let alone My Own husband/pet. Now normally you would expect a Mistress to say, well, thats the life you chose so enjoy it, but I have to say...Good for you for breaking the cb off. No one deserves to be treated that way, that is simply unexcusable and unacceptable behaviour. If she had told you from the beginning that this party was for her and her alone I could see some of it, but, she didnt, and you got nothing.
    I may be different than others but from what My subs and sissys say, that is what makes Me who I am and the reason they love Me, because I care for them.
    I think you need to take some time and regroup, this experience was not good, so you need to decide now what is the best step to move forward from here. Thats My opinion anyway. Good Luck sweetie,

Mistress Michelle

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  4. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    It sure is. I'm devastated.

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Oh, MY WORD!!!! I TOTALLY agree with Mistress Michelle...your wife/keyholder/S.O. was completely and inexcusably out of line with this one! Firstly, I know couples that swing and a chastity device among swingers is NOT as uncommon or unusual as one may think. Secondly, An event such as this is something that should, at very least, be talked about and negotiated before hand. I am just having a very difficult time digesting that there are women out there that could be so cold and cruel to the person they are supposed to love...

hung09, you have My support.

Ms.Linda

6. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    Well, I took both my nipple rings out as a sign to her that I am done with this kind of treatment. I left them on her changing room table. Thank God I did not get that tatoo she wanted done.

Mistresses, thank you for your kind words of support. I was in over my head IMO. Time to start swimming to the surface, so to speak.

7. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm looking forward to the next story.....it was a story, right?

Sorry, but anyone who knows me, knows I am a skeptic when it comes to such hardcore scenes from new members,....but I accept I could be wrong,....If it is not a story, I truly wish you luck in resolving this issue and even subs have a right to be happy, albeit subs may be at their happiest when they are suffering for the happiness of their Mistress/Master

8. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    Thank you for that support and insight, but it is all too real. I met her for lunch today and she said she knew she was going to see a guy there that she has feeling for and did not want him to know about me.

I told her she could see him all she wants now. I'm done and as far as I am concerned she can go on with her life with him now.

I'm hurt, tired of the mental strain and emotional abandonment. She acted insanely jealous when othe women paid attention to me for a reason, her guilt. She always made it my fault for smiling back at them or being nice when they were cute or flirty.

Man I feel taken advantage of by her.

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Curious...your profile does not say where you live. I was just wondering ;)

Mistress Michelle

10. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    I've deleted everything since, the cb's are destroyed, I took out the piercings and have no interest in being with her anymore. 'We' are in the midwest, which is about all I'll say. You must have heard what life is like out her for those that practice anything but meat and potatoes lovemaking.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    there are a bunch of us in the midwest who do other than Meat and Potatoes lovemaking

12. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I have to agree with you on this point madamsboy...

13. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    tiff and I are from the mid west...W/we're anything but meat and potatoes!

14. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    That really sucks, as someone much wiser then me recently said to me "Communitation in this lifestyle is essencial" it seems she was lacking that. I say you did the right thing.

15. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    :anim_39:

My point is that you are not going to take your slave on a leash down the middle of main street and say hello to everyone you meet. You could do it in san fran or the dc gay pride parade, but not in the midwest. Unless of course you want to lose your job, friends and membership in any church.

Moral majority types get paid to lurk on sites like this looking for evidence of who is partaking of these lifestyles. I do not want my career ruined because someone wanted to know exactly where I live.

The midwest is FULL of freaks and geeks, but they stay underground to anyone within two counties of where they live. Me I will stay underground to anyone within two time zones! LOL.

16. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    i am supportive on everything everyone wrote here and good for you on standing your grounds and i wish you luck if you want on finding someone or way on doing it the way YOU want. there are ways if you want we can help here we are i feel a warm and happy family:love0028: :butterfly:

17. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    Thanks again for the support, I'm staying in a hotel for now and thinking things over...

18. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    this is all very sad

19. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    Wow. Just, wow.

20. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    I want to ask, what was the nature of your relationship before this event? Were you a cuckold? A swinger? How did you come to be in a Chastity device?

Your story could have been very erotic for a submissive cuckold. Taken to a swinger's party but not allowed to participate while she did has a humiliation content many here seek.

Maybe the scene was badly played on her part. But if you were in a Femdom/sub cuckold relationship before that night, what did you really expect would happen?

21. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    I was in neither. The CB and nipple rings and her screwing college guys was her idea. She did not want me screwing other women when she was not around, period. Non of it was my idea. Now that I am older I think she wanted to go back to the young guys, like I was when we met. Have me take care of the financial and home responsibilities and her get to have her boyfriends.

Now she can have her boy toys and let them pay for everything. I will never go back to her unless she signs away her boytoy lifestyle and lets me start being a man again.

22. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Apparently when you joined this site and introduced yourself you were happy to be a cuckold and sex butler,....and now you say you do not want any of this? Maybe you are confused or maybe the latest event changed your opinion.

May I ask why you joined this site? Most people join to explore chastity and share experiences and desires. You seemed to join in this spirit but are now saying it is not what you want. Now you want her to sign away her desires and you be the man. Are you heading to a male led relationship with female chastity.

I think you need to do some serious thinking and decide what you really want out of life. Unless this is just a good story ;-)

23. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I agree TCFUN. What is it that we always hear: Be careful what you ask for. I guess that is another example.

24. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    Why does there always have to be a Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons ready to break balls?

Fake story? NO, actually more life like than you may believe if you think about the mindset we get in when we are denied orgasm, at least those of us out there with functioning testes.

Let's flesh it out for you as simply as I can.

I get locked in for a week and I complain about it and she gets me to sit next to her on the computer and sign me up for this site and tell my story as she dictates. "You want to get out tonight? Write what I tell you!"

Well as any Mistress on here can tell you, after a week in lock down, any virile male will declare himself a transvestite hooker for hire at the bus station, in order to have a chance to get off.

Now that I got out of chastity and in control of my life again, I can express what I think about the situation.

Do you lick up every drop after you cum? Nope, after that orgasm your maleness comes right back and you have no interest in following through. Right? If you do lick it up and relish every drop, I'd say you have more of a female brain than a male. IMO that is the real sign of gay or not gay.

Nailed in the ass by a guy because she said to do it, fine, straight with issues.

Snuggle with the guy after? Gay and pretending to be straight for marriage.

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow....
    First of all, I would like to say that even though you were forced to join this site according to you, you will be happy to know that there are many of us here that would be happy to help you through this.
    Second, I do have to say, as one of the Mistresses here, that all men that enjoy licking up thier cum and being used by another male, whether forced or not, does not make them gay. Some enjoy the humiliation it provides, some enjoy the release of being the 'alpha' male in thier relationships and find this a good escape. I happen to have a husband/pet that enjoys the above mentioned and he is most certainly not gay, and My rachel, although she is a sissy girl, she is not gay, little pet/not gay....Not that theres anything wrong with that! LOL My point is...for what ever reason, just because certain men enjoy certain things does not mean they should be labeled.
    I think you have just been in an awful relationship with someone that #1 dosent know what they are doing, and #2 dosent care.
    I encourage you to spend some time here, talk to everyone, and try to gain a new perspective, because you need a new direction. This lifestyle can be extremly fullfilling if you spend it with the right person. IMO

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice