Swelling of a Testicle

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Perverspepere, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Still optimizing my device and i think the 54 mm ring is ok, although I could use 1 or 2 more.

Retractation is always a problem so I'm working on the gap. It seems that the 18 mm ish diagonal gap is too much while a 10 mm gap qt the top of the ring puts too much pressure on the scrotum.

Do you think that swelling of a single testicle comes from the too narrow gap at the top of the tube or could it be instead that my ring is too tight?

Thanks

2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Swelling? Any discolouration? Are the testicles chords entangled around the ring? Pulling slightly the scrotum skin ocassionally away from the ring may straighten and release the chords from being compressed too long.
    My left ball has always been bigger and lower than the other.. so as long as both are still pinkish and hangs around slightly loosely.. i know they are normal..

Perverspepere likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    how big has it swelled up then.

4. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    If you have one testicle that is more than slightly larger than the other and this is a recent development and has not shrunk or come back down from the swelling, it may be hydrocele:

"hydrocele (HI-droe-seel) is a type of swelling in the scrotum that occurs when fluid collects in the thin sheath surrounding a testicle. Hydrocele is common in newborns and usually disappears without treatment by age 1. Older boys and adult men can develop a hydrocele due to inflammation or injury within the scrotum."

You may need to go to your urologist to confirm if this is the case, especially if the swelling get worse and not better. If you've jumped up in size in solid base rings and had much more difficulty with wearing and removal of the smaller ones you could fit before, and that one ball stays big and swollen, yep...go see your urologist.

If the swelling goes away, you can disregard this info, but if it doesn't go away and especially when inspecting one's self if you feel hard spots on your scrotum inside and don't feel "normal" go to the Dr...your kink isn't worth the degradation of your health.

Perverspepere likes this.
  5. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    It's more benign than this. Swelling starts after a few days of wearing the cage. It recedes a few hours after removal.

My right ball is indeed bigger.

6. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice. I would certainly consult if it will not go away but it does a few hours after i remove the cage.

I'm now trying the ring alone and I think I might be onto something, the problem is probably more related to the ring gap than the ring diameter. The tube presses to much onto the sack. Because I ran into retractation problems I tend to go for a narrow gap but this may be wrong.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage hydrocele

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice