SWALK (Love is… Cruel) Valentine’s Special Anthology from The Femdom Coven

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Feb 12, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever."
    by Alfred Lord Tennyson​

Extract from SWALK (Love is… Cruel) Valentine’s Special​

Busy trying to process quite what was happening to him, full of hope, foofoo suddenly cried out; at first startled, then astonished as Verity cupped his balls, and her fingers began to toy.
    He blinked rapidly as if to keep his eyes in their sockets, instantly forgetting anything Nikki had ever reprimanded him concerning having lustful aspirations toward her friends.
    His lips parted, forming but not uttering a speechless ‘wow’ as his cock surged with extra vigour within its confines, and the girl of his dreams, giggled knowingly, making another dream come true in his happy-ever-after existence; being touched up by his crush!

The 14 femdom tales from which this is an extract 'Hearts and Flowers, Whips and Chains' anthology is out now at:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTK9JFHZ
    HAFWAC Cover.jpg

Please note - the editor split my contribution to the anthology into two parts - so if you do buy the anthology for your self or your significant other this Valentine's Day, make sure you read 'Love is cruel' before 'SWALK' as I wrote it as one long story.

2. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    that's my Valentine's date night sorted then!
    thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice