suzette la soubrette seeks a Miss

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Suzette la Soubrette, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Suzette la Soubrette

Suzette la Soubrette suzette aka piggy pooh;

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    Hello! ( curtsy)

I, sissy suzette la soubrette, am seeking a Miss for a long-term Female Led Relationship (FLR). Alas, my previous Miss and I parted ways a couple of months ago due to circumstances beyond our control. I thrive under the wise control of a Miss, so i long for that dynamic once again. But what is in it for you, Miss?

suzette realizes that there must be something very positive to offer a prospective Miss, so please allow the pet to briefly highlight what suzette offers a Miss to enhance her enjoyment of life, sex, and her career.

suzette offers the following three-tiered services that hopefully are comprehensive enough for the most demanding Miss:
    1) Household Service:
    cooking, baking, cleaning, household management of all systems and autos, ironing, laundry, scrubbing, home repair, maintenance and remodeling (carpentry, painting, tiling, interior design), budgeting, grocery shopping, landscaping.
    2) Personal Services: massage, bathing, shampooing, mani-pedis, waxing, dressing, personal shopping (clothes, shoes, bags, lingerie, flowers, cards, stationery, gifts), all intimate services and more.
    3) Career Services:
    note taking (shorthand), typing, spreadsheets, power point presentations, bookkeeping, writing, editing, scheduling, travel planning, chauffeuring, body guard, goffer.

I think that pretty much captures what I offer. I am happy to discuss each item in more detail.

Thank you for your consideration, Miss

subserviently yours,

suzette (curtsy)

AllySiss and durango_o like this.
  2. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As I re-read the list of services I offer a Miss, I'd like to add that pet hopes its future Miss will enjoy all my adoration and attentive service, and prays that She will indulge pet's need to be controlled, disciplined, and petted by a Superior Woman who is affectionate, gentle, a tad mischievous, playful, imaginative, well read on the psychology of FLR, and exudes joy and a wonderful sense of humor. She won't mind a bit of cheeky banter, as she thrives in the company of witty and smart people, including her pet, but of course, She reserves the right and privilege to discipline her servant for anything or just for the fun She derives from putting Her pet in its place.

(btw, "goffer" should be "gofer." See, I've already earned a demerit! Eeek!
    Oink! Oink! )

durango_o likes this.
  3. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    also.... regarding location.... pet is in the USA, and is free to relocate,. Miss is also welcome to pet's home.
    pet has no dependents other than pet's pet, which is a sweet little kitty kat. BTW, pet is very good with dogs and cats, and should add "pet care" to my list of services, above.

One other set of services I thought of: musical entertainment -- to entertain Miss and her friends, or for Miss to hire out for gigs. Up until Covid, pet had a full schedule of musical gigs. pet offers Miss any musical abilities I have. pet covers songs made famous by Julie London, Sarah Vaughn, Sinatra, Bublé, Geroge Strait, Nat King Cole, Cliff Richard, Patsy Cline, Dwight Yoakam, Ernest Tubbs, etc .....
    Genres: jazz standards, bosa nova, old/new country, musical hits, cowboy/western, Blue Grass, folk, hits of 40s-60s+.

I know all I've written seems like a lot of info, but pet is serious about serving a Miss, and wants to offer Her all of my abilities, skills, and experience in the corporate and musical realms to bless Her just a little bit more than She already is blessed. That is, Miss obviously doesn't NEED me, but wouldn't it be nice to have a sissy maid who takes care of all the chores and tasks Miss would rather not be bothered doing or hiring out, and performed by someone - Moi - whom Miss can mold and discipline and show off to Her friends? And this little someone whose tongue is available any time She wants it.

Please see Janice Parker's, My Husband is My Sissy Maid. This book presents a good understanding of the psychology of owning and being a sissy maid from the perspectives of both Miss and maid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice