Suspension of Activities !

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Kate, Dec 21, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    It's that time of year. My elderly parents arrive tomorrow and I've told the newly christened Cobweb that there will be no teasing until after they have left next Sunday ! Mistress Kate becomes dutiful daughter Catherine !!

He seemed a bit frustrated about this as his teasing sessions have got more intense as we have gone along. Now that I know he likes dressing in my underwear - which I'm not really into much myself - I've got him an early pressie for tonight. After his tease session he's got several pairs of the most girly panties I could find - frills etc - which he will wear all Christmas ! Contemplated a bra as well (because I think I might actually get something out of thinking he was sat there in a bra chatting merrily with my parents !) but decided it was too risky - even if the bra wasn't stuffed, I wouldn't want them to see the tell tale straps !

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Yes that would be very embaressing Mistress for you and him as a cd/er myself i have been caught by my ex wifes familly was very weird they all know now but what the heck have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year curtsey :party-051::party-051:

3. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Yes, curtailing of activities can set sissies into a tissie. Of course, this is what YOU want and desire, so they really should go along with as little pouting as possible. I've enjoyed placing a locking anal plug harness on My subbie and watching him maintain composure during holiday dinners!
    Enjoy the time with your parents, and Merry Christmas!!!

:champagne-088:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice