susieq's life...good and bad ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by susie q, Dec 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    :) Twins ya know ;)

2. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Too funny. I suppose we have our stories or issues with the in-laws. Good, bad and the hard headed. Everyone at my in-laws hit the sack by 10:00 pm or earlier. Ahhh! time for a beer. Simply the best time of day!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
  4. susie q

Local Time:
    :blink: Things that make you wonder? on the local news a guy whom i refer to as idiot over a drug deal is doing a drive by shooting "on a bicycle",shot at 3 people missed them all as they sat in their car then they procieded to run him over and killed him ,not sure what he was smoking but i think i'll pass on it ..i mean duh ya know lol ,Curtseys to the Goddess Michelle <_<
    '

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Thankfully the dumb shits are taking themselves out, so we don't have to deal with them!!!

Missy Tanya

6. susie q

Local Time:
    :sex020: i need that really bad,don't ya just wish you could go back a few years and regroup ,well hell that ain't gonna happen sooooo keep on truckin on.Been thinking about so many things lately and so damn confused
    What i want
    What i need
    Things that touch my heart
    The stuff so special
    Ones that rip it apart

The craziest part i suppose is that i'm at a place in time where i can really do anything i like and the only thing stopping me is myself :sex020: i miss my son so very much and have the red carpet rolled out ,Mistress Michelle and pet no doubt....crossroads i guess ,which one to take

The one that gleems
    The shinning star
    All in reach
    But seem so far

Well enough of this rant just needed to say it i guess and now off my chest ..loves everyone on the mansion ,curtseys to the Goddess Michelle ,Mistress Emma for providing such a lovely place ...the world doesn't seem that bad when you have a place such as this to take a seat and breathe for a minute ,hugssssssssssss :sad0123:

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie,
    you just need to sit back and think about what you want out of life. Too many choices LOL

I know you miss your son, perhaps you should plan out a few extra trips this year to Georgia, that would help and also get you warm ;)
    Plus you know youre welcome here anytime!

Love ya susieq,

Mistress Michelle

8. susie q

Local Time:
    :anim_32: You are correct Mistress as always,and after very careful CORNsideration and talking to raymond lastnite,my friends in west palm beach (whom love me to death)the choice is becoming very clear to me

Tired of freezing to death
    nothing up here for me but people with their hands out
    And thats just not what i'm all about
    i'll give a person my gizzard if ya need one i got 2 hmmm don't think i even have one unless i turned into a mother clucker ??..soooooo i think i'll bust a move and get myself a tan while i still got a few clucks (no pun intended )well maybe one or two lol i'm sure you'll be well taken care of by a live in and or sweet rachel whom holds her heart in your hands and it doesn't get much better than that :anim_37: i feel i've done all i can and time to put it to rest ,your in very capable hands now my Goddess :beatdeadhorse: this is not a goodbye thing or anything my friends just time for susie ,she's tired :manga_bath: I love you my Goddess and you know it's so ,Giant curtsey :heart:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :blink: Strange what an evening may bring,was having a chat with Mistress and knew rachel was on her way and about an hour away so i didn't want to hold her up and had told my sister inlaw i would come over and spend a lil time.As hindsight would have it i should've stayed and talked with Mistress but i go over and she's watching the news so i cracked a beer,well their trying to pass the gay marrage law in delaware and maryland which i'm 100 percent all for but guess who is not lol,she pipes in those people make me sick hmmmmm if she only knew lol but right after that theirs a cop killer,child molester,violence and i say those are the folks you should be worried about not the gays,lesbians or transgendered people whom are not harming anyone.I soooo want to introduce susie at this point as she thinks i'm the cats meow but held back for now but when the conversation comes up again(and i know it will)i guess i will give her a lil lesson in life and things are not always as they appear ;) the strange part i guess stemmed from rachels new journal and what her daughter said to rachel and probably the only level headed person in that situation and a young person verses a 66 year old idiots ideas ...go figure lol but anyways i love you Mistress and everyone,enjoy your life and live it as you see fit it'll be short enough :chores004:

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Have been thinking about alot of things lately and would like to share abit. Mistress Michelle,rick,rachel and half the farm are at the beach right now and i'm sure they are enjoying it as the ocean is a strange and mystical place if your lucky enough to live near one or visit one at times,ive sat at the beach many times by myself and in the dark totaly vunerable to anything with no fear at all armed only with a 6pk and faith but to be there and listen to the sounds that surround you,the waves breaking,reeds rustling in the wind,how the moon makes it look so beautiful unlike daytime and just a complete different place all together.It's a great place in those moments to cleanse your mind and soul much better than a doctor or a bottle of pills and realize your nothing more than a grain of sand that you stand on among millions of the same knowing i'll blow away just like the rest but provided a safe plattform at one time for a person such as myself to stand or sit upon and gaze at the heavens and know that things will be ok for i'm blessed,loved and needed.I'm not a super religious person but i do believe in my God what i percieve of it's being whom i will serve first above anyone for i feel he/she brought me into this life and will take it back from me as no Mistress or Master would and the choice we make to submit to one is a choice to serve and make that life better for those and ourselves which brings me to a point i would like to make when a person says they are owned,how in the world can you be seeing that you really are already so i suppose it's a nice title and a show of submission ,i mean no offence to anyone and not directed as such only one opinion and maybe just my own.Mine is of love and respect not who owns me and i have alot of that for Mistress Michelle,rick,rachel and all that share that with me and everyone on this wonderful site...i hope everyone takes that walk and moment at the beach,Mistress has the chance tonite,love hugs and curtseys Ps what i mean about ownership is that anyone can get up and walk away from it at anytime so whats the meaning ? love

11. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    The only Beach I have to walk on is 6" of snow and in the teens. So this girl thinks her bikini is staying locked in the dresser, and she's waiting till summer. This snow doesn't feel nice between anything I have. LOL

Love ya Sis, Missy Tanya

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you sis,we had that lastweek here ughhhhhh but i think i want to elaborate abit on what i meant by ownership,it's a lovely term and in Mistress Michelles profile it states i own rachel,missy and myself and i love that,lord knows she owns my heart but what can we truly own that cannot be taken away from us
    A wife or husband can leave
    Children can be taken away from us if abused
    A car,home or any material thing can be reposeded
    So what the heck is left?? and in the worst case senerio we die and can't take any of those with us anyways so i wasn't trying to really say anything or appear to be defiant was just something to ponder is all ..I love you very much Mistress Michelle ,your entire world and everyone that is conected to it ,Your always good friend,sissy and servant Susie :wub:

13. susie q

Local Time:
    This ones for rachel
    My always friend
    Til the end of time
    Loves all i got
    And always send

You know how i feel
    I'm pretty sure
    Such an ugly man
    But a beautiful gurl

Inside and out
    The sun shone thru
    The person inside
    The one that is
    The one that is true

|After the sun
    And all the rain
    One child of God
    Some consider abit
    Insane

Not in my mind

We share the same depth
    Some of the things we had been thru
    My Goddesss My Rick
    My friends
    The farm
    mmmmmmmmm
    Such wonderful times

Can only smile when i think of those
    Whippin ass
    Wearing womens clothes
    Such a blissful place
    The look in their eyes
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :heart:

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Awe susie, thats sweet!

Dont worry though, you'll be back to the farm soon and all those memories you have of all the 'fun' we have had will come flooding back LOL

rachels installing hooks in the workshop in the ceiling, guess what thier for ;)

Love ya,
    Mistress Michelle

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :unsure: Hanging the delicates to dry ?? pretty sure thats the wrong anwser but thought i'd give it a shot lol ,not laughing out loud but lots of love ,i'm sooooooo happy all of our lives crossed paths ,pretty amazing to me ,curtseys and lol :)

16. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    You meant delicate sissys???
    Mr Gee :rolleyes:

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Very nice susie and i can't wait for you to visit the farm. i could use a vacation, Mistress is wearing me out, lol. i am happy though. Delicates would be the wrong answer unless it's the kind Mr. Gee is spanking of ooppps speaking of, Freudian slip.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

Oh! Has MM progressed to backhand upside down with the wooden spoon??
    Speaking of slips, I won a bet with Lady M the other day....she now owes me one plus my birthday is coming up. Could be a spell where i may need a slip to sit down!
    Hi fives to the both of you.
    Mr Gee

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I dont think there is a wooden spoon made that is strong enough to withstand what I would do with it. I prefer solid paddles, and rubber whips :)

Mistress Michelle

20. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    But isn't stirring the pot with a rubber whip, or finding a pot big enough for the paddle kind of difficult?? I agree that the wooden spoons stay in the kitchen, and the paddles and whips are saved for bad sissies!! Not naming any names, as mine might be one of them.

As for the hooks in the workshop. I hang my extension cords and ladders from them. What on heck would you hang from them?? I agree with Susie that lingerie would be nice, brighten up the place some. Besides whacking a swinging sissy could be way too hard of work for Mistress.

Gee, I need to go to sleep, Missy Tanya

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Thanks all but probably need to elaborate on this abit,the only wooden spoon that would hold up to Mistress will have to be made of petrified wood as a matter of fact i doubt she even ever used one, the first thing i was introduced to was one called stubbie and a good 1 inch thick and looks like a cutting board.Mr.Gee i highly doubt wearing a slip afterwards will help much,feels nice but the pain Mistress can inflict hmmmmm sitting on a block of ice may help but a slip isin't gonna quite get it,and my dear tanya i'm sure there will be plenty of hooks to go around for lots of uses and after a few videos Mistress had me watch yesterday involving canning hmmmm got a funny feeling ,love ya'llll and curtseys :spankwhip:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Well bin Ladens dead
    What a fitting fate
    Shot in the head
    A shame not sooner
    But never to late

Would love to be there
    Watch him on his knees
    Explain to his God
    His actions under his name
    Pretty sure he will not care

You'll have to excuse me
    I'm not shedding a tear
    I lost a friend in 911
    At 1:50 am
    Im having a beer

BTW this is not a poke at at anyone or anybodys faith of choice but the ones that hide behind that veil and kill and murder and say this is what God wants,please gag me with a spoon ,i wish i'd shot that m'fin son of a bitch myself but that would have been to kind for the likes of him ,sorry bout the rant ..cheers and a curtsey :anim_04: :anim_32:

23. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Hunt them down where they live.....
    allow me to load...
    pass the beer..
    Gee
    Air Force Forever!

24. susie q

Local Time:
    You got it Mr Gee :anim_32:

25. susie q

Local Time:
    :blink: The Ten Comandments of crap not to do

Have family members that are still alive
    Have an unloaded gun
    Have a yardsale and give their money back if i can kill ya
    Have a sign that reads ,yardsale and death,same price
    Realilize your the dumbest bastard on the planet and your still smarter than them
    Moneys green don't rip out their spleen
    Thank God everyday cause your one braincell above
    The ones alive share your love
    hmmmm unloaded gun hmmmmmm
    Have to get back to you on that one
    A horse named trigger not your finger on one
    Count your blessings
    Thats what the exit sign read at susies yardsale
    Anyways love ya'll :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice