surprising opportunity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peter Pan99, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Peter Pan99

Peter Pan99 New member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hello all! My wife and I are aged in our 50’s and she has recently presented me with a surprising opportunity regarding chastity.
    In terms of background we’ve been married for over 20 years and have two children who are now in their late teens. Our sex life was initially active but as often happens it dropped off after the kids came along. I’ve always had in interest in male chastity, femdom, male humiliation, cuckolding etc which I’ve shared with her many times. Generally she hasn’t been interested although she has made some efforts from time to time, it’s always dropped off after a while. I haven’t pushed it because I didn’t want to be a nuisance. So far the last few years I had canned it and stopped mentioning it. We then continued a normal vanilla married life with only occasional sex, which wasn’t particularly exciting.
    Recentlly she said she wanted to tell me something important so I sat down and listened. She explained that since she experienced menopause a couple of years ago she hasn’t enjoyed PIV due to being dry and wants to stop having PIV sex. She expressed concern about where this leaves me and openly said she has no objection to me obtaining relief from other women, including sex workers, as long as I don’t bring any problems home. She even started looking for sex workers for me on the internet.
    I gave it some thought and came back to her to explain that I don’t really want to have PIV sex with sex workers or other women and instead I want to have my cock locked up and my ass pegged like a pussy. Her lights came on and she said yes that works for her. Now for the first time she is enthuastic about chastity and has gone out and bought a few dildos and a strap on. She now enthusiastically talks about how she will now have the cocks in the relationship and how she is going to enjoy penetrating my pussy. I’ve bought a CB 6000S and she says she wants to use it and hopes to shrink my cock till it becomes a micro penis. She believes that micro penises are more obedient and submissive and should be allowed an erection and talks about how the only cocks in our relationship will be her range of multi coloured dildos.

2. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    What a brilliant, considerate woman your wife is. You are a very lucky man.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    How lovely of your wife, i hope she enjoys this as much as i think you will too

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow.. what a wonderful wife who has suddenly embraced your world of male chastity, femdom, cuckold, no piv sex, pegging, sph … all at once.. with occasional prostitute sex thrown in for a good measure… i can only dream of such being practised by my wife.. (sigh)..wont happen.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining.

8. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    If you want to give her complete control, try a Prince Albert piercing.

ozzy-one, RexVa and remyruff like this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You should tell her about the site & join the community! It would appear you had a couple of months head start on that one though!!!

bondinchas likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Peter Pan99 and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Funny isn't it really just how "misunderstood" some of us blokes are! I know your wife meant well with regards to having sex elsewhere if you like, but I bet the vast majority of us are not interested in just "sex" with any woman. We form a very emotional bond with our partners and although it seems that we might be ruled by our dicks this really isn't true as such. What a wonderful woman to embrace your suggestions so readily! Not into the pegging bit myself but the whole chastity thing has worked wonders with our marriage. We are in our 60's now and have been together for 32 years! Mrs Chaste has kept me locked for 10 years come September and loves it. An intimate relationship takes many forms not just PIV and for most men they want it to be with their chosen life partner. I hope that makes sense.

gingers_sub and Bill249017 like this.
  12. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the group, although it seems as though you’ve jumped in with both feet. Great introduction, I’m happy to learn that your wife is your everything, and you need to always reinforce that to her. Don’t hesitate to ask questions here, and update us on your journey

13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Haven’t you read enough here to realize the CB 6000 is a toy and not optimal in ANY way? There are so many cheap cages that are way better on Amazon, EBay etc. Good luck and have fun!

14. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion

15. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its a jigsaw puzzle… so goes their marketing in their hey days…

16. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow! What a lucky man you are. Sounds like it could work out really well for you both. The switch of roles is very erotic. Now that you are past the child bearing years it seems ideal that your cock should become shrunken and redundant if your wife is keen on pegging you for pleasure and being the dominant partner now.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  17. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    What an interesting choice!

18. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome and good luck!

19. Peter Pan99

Peter Pan99 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the welcoming comments, both in this thread and also separately by DM. I've been asked by DM to comment on how often I get to cum and I thought I'd answer here so it's visible to all.
    We've settled into a routine which is that I get to cum once a week, which is on a Saturday afternoon. We go shopping together on Saturday mornings, have coffee and a light lunch together and then come home early afternoon, which is when the action starts.
    My wife has 2 different ways of making me cum and she knows that I love one and am really scared of the other.
    If I'm been good and she is happy with me, then I'll get the 1st method which is that I lie face down on the bed wearing nothing but the cage. She lubes me up and enters with one of her dildos. She then puts her strapon on a gives me a good pegging. This will result in a prostate orgasm which is both powerful and enjoyable. In the process I'll fill up my little plastic cage with cum. Afterward she will unlock me for cleaning and put it on again.
    However, if she's not happy with me, for example if I have done something wrong or underperformed during the week, then it's a different story. She will make me lie face up on the bed and she will fetch her wooden spoon she calls the "smock smacker". She will then sit on my chest and lift my legs up and forward and place them under hers. I'm then immobile and can't escape. She then uses the "smock smacker" to give by bum a punishment spanking. I try to wriggle but can't as I'm held firm in this position. All I can do is apologise and cry. After she is finished with the buttock and perineum spanking she will move onto my balls. She hits them much less hard but as they are tight and fixed in the cage they can't move and it really hurts. She hits them with a certain rhythm until I cum sobbing and fill up the little plastic cage with semen.
    Most weeks I have some idea of what I'm going to get but sometimes I think it's 50/50 so I'm not sure. It certainly keep Saturday mornings on tenterhooks for me.

John likes this.
  20. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife used to spank me with a wooden spoon until I cam. It was really arousing but I got too needy.

Now our love life is a flatline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice