Surprise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowe, May 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    So, last night my wife, who is mostly on the vanilla side, says to me that maybe I could cum tonight. Yeah! Awesome idea being a month and a half into this lockup! She has me lay in bed and ties me to all four corners. Whoa! What's this? She rarely ever wants to tie me up. She leaves and a couple minutes later returns with my estim that I usually use for my back. She placed one patch on the bottom of my sack and the other on the top side of my metal cage. "Let me know when it really starts to feel good and before it hurts". She messes with the control until she dialed in on that sweet spot. "There, that should get you to cum in no time. I'll check on you in a bit". She set it for 6 seconds stimulation with 2 seconds of rest. It really felt amazing, and after about 20 minutes I could really feel like I could cum, but at 6 seconds and the brief rest, all I was getting was a tease. She came back in around the half hour mark "Hey. How's it going? Cum yet?" "No, it's almost there but 6 seconds isn't quite doing it". She then says "Let's see what we can do about that" as she messes with the controls again. Shorter duration but more stimulation. She leaves again and will check on me in a bit.10 minutes in and I am right about to cum, but no. That rest in between isn't letting it happen. I'm right at the edge for what felt like hours, but was only about 20 minutes. " Cum yet?" she asked when she returned. "No Ma'am. I'm right there but that break is killing it for me". "Ok, we'll make a little adjustment and I'll be back". That adjustment wasn't any better, as I was still on edge. My only saving grace was I knew she would be back to check on me in a half hour. Wrong! It was just about an hour she returned. *Not finished yet?" with a slightly irritated look and a slight smirk at the same time. "I'm getting tired of running up and down these stairs to constantly check on you". She adjusted the controls once again, but this time was a lower setting, that I knew wouldn't have me go right away. "Maybe this will help you along" as she pulled something over my face. Ooohhh I know that scent! It was her panties she had been wearing! "Enjoy smelling my pussy all over your face. Hopefully you'll cum this time. I already have in those very panties on your face". She leaves once again, and even though I have her scent with each breath and a constant tease on my balls and caged cock, I still am stuck right at the edge. Desperate! This duration lasted 2 hours! She returned, took her panties off my face and turned off the estim. As she untied me she says "Well, I gave you 4 hours to cum and enjoy my panties, but you didn't. Looks like you'll have to wait until I'm feeling generous again". 4 hours! 4 constant hours of edging! I don't know what got into her, but I love it and fear it all at once!

ugams, Fisherman, Rubbersoul and 17 others like this.
  2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Last night as we're getting ready for bed she said "You seemed to enjoy yourself last night and honestly I did too. Wanna try again tonight? I promise that it'll be better". So before I know it, she's got me tied again, this time hands together over my head and feet tightly together. The estim pads placed in the same spots and she turned it on. Something was different this time. Immediately I felt the pleasure of a slow, methodical blow job, only it was delivered by electricity. Wow! It wasn't something that would get me to cum right away, but very pleasurable and very relaxing. She could tell that I was enjoying this. "I've got another little treat for you" and with that I feel her pushing something between my legs and under my ass. That's when I felt the pressure against my hole. "That little plug should keep you distracted just enough for the night. Goodnight baby" as she rolled over next to me in bed. She was asleep in no time, leaving me to my own enjoyment and frustration. I did manage to doze off a few times, and before I knew it, I hear her alarm go off. Shit! I've been getting this amazing electric blow job now for over 8 hours and still haven't cum! "Good morning! Have you been a good boy?" as she looks me over for any sign that I came. "Good job! Not even a dribble! How you feeling?" "So fucking horny and frustrated that you wouldn't believe!". "Oh good, just how I want you. Let's get you freed up so you can get my coffee and get your day started. I bet you can't wait to see how your next weekend off will be".

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yet another reminder that I'm glad my wife doesn't read stuff here ...

CuriousAndy likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Sounds like you had fun!

Crowe likes this.
  5. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Wow, that sounds amazing and intense wrapped up into one. @true42 , I'm with ya, and while it sounds amazing, I'm sure so different from actually experiencing it firsthand!

true42 likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Our estim (TENS) unit always makes me feel so much more submissive. All I get is the electrode end of the wires and She has the control head of the unit. It makes Her feel so powerful and me feel so controlled. I also love it when She does me on a low power setting with a gentle rhythm for a longer time. It will drive you nuts!

Crowe likes this.
  7. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    She's not on here and usually pretty vanilla. I'm not sure what got into her these past few weeks or where she's getting ideas, but I'm in no place to complain.

8. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    It was really fun, but I'm a little scared of what else she may come up with. I still asked to do it again though!

9. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure if she's going for the control aspect of it, or if it's her way of teasing and edging me without having to physically do anything.

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    @Crowe, with the e-stim, if She were doing anything but teasing and edging you, it could get very painful and could destroy your relationship. Enjoy the prolonged edging!

11. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    This is similar to what my wife does to me sometimes, but she uses Lovense vibrators, controlling them from the other room. It is intense, though we've never done overnight. That all sounds amazingly frustrating.

Good luck with the next session!

12. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    So, this morning, being my first full day off work, my wife wakes up before me and said "You go ahead and sleep in for a bit. I'll get you up in a little while when coffee is ready." I drifted back off to sleep and woke about an hour later as she crawled back into bed. "Are you too tired to have a little morning fun?" Hell no I'm not too tired! As I started to sit up, I'm suddenly pushed back down by her foot in my face. "Did I say you can sit up? Lay your ass back down, I've got something to take care of first. Arms up. Hands together." I raised my arms as instructed and before I know it, layers of cling wrap are holding my arms together. "Ok, now sit up." I sat up, my arms pushed up to my chest, then more cling wrap goes behind my back and around my arms. Layers of it! Now I can't move my bound arms away from my body. Then comes more wrap, this time from my ankles to my knees. "There! That should hold you!" She straddles my face, her ass just inches from me. "You keep that tongue in your mouth. Today isn't for me, it's your day. How'd you like to cum today? It's been a little while, hasn't it?" Oh yes! She's going to unlock me and give me a BJ! Nope, the buzzing sound and the sudden vibration on my cage confirmed that. I immediately felt so fucking good, and she knew it. Every time she could tell that I was enjoying my situation, vibration stopped and her full weight of her ass came down on my face for what felt like ages. "Nope, you're liking it too much. Time out!" After I calmed down a bit, she would lift her ass and bring back the vibe. This went on for probably a half hour, but felt like much longer. "Oh look at you! You're leaking in your cage! We can't have any of that!" She stopped the vibe again and climbed off of me. I heard her open the safe and the jingle of the key ring. Yes! She's definitely unlocking me and going to let me cum! I know that once this cage is off, It's been almost 2 months, so we both know it won't take long. She grabs my cage and I feel her kinda fumbling to get the right orientation of the key into the screw. I'm watching intently as she finally gets the key situated. Just as she's about to make the first turn of the screw, she looks me dead in the eyes "Nah, not today! I changed my mind." She took the key back out of the screw, goes back to the closet. I hear the key ring hit the bottom of the safe, then the safe door close. Nooooooo! Not again! I was so close! "I'm going to have my coffee now. Don't go anywhere. I'll see you in a bit." as she kissed me on the cheek and left me bound by cling wrap, my balls aching, and totally crushed by the whole event. She came back probably 15 minutes later. "I'm sorry babe. That was really mean of me, but it's for your own good. Do you hate me?" "Of course not! I love you with all my heart." "Ok, good! Let's get you freed up so we can get the day started." After she cut the wrap, we went out to the deck and had our coffee together. All I could do was gaze at her, completely in love with this woman who just drove me completely insane right to the edge once again. She never really got into T&D for much of the time that I've been locked up, but now seems to love it. I don't know what got into her, but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

ugams, true42 and Open2njoy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice