Supervised Masturbation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subbyinpanties, Jan 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    When it comes to masturbation, Mylady follows a rather liberal course, since we apply chastity play more like a lovelife spiceup than a lifestyle. So occasionally I get locked for usually not too long timespan (ranging around hours up to few days). But give or take "liberal" – when locked, a rather strict regime is enforce:

Usually I'm utilized for multiple arousing and satisfaction duties with no release for me in between. After that, when she's relaxed, usually I'm kept locked for some more time and when unlocked and masturbation is granted, it often happens under very close supervision:
    • very precise orders where to touch myself
    • accurate control of speed, even commanding every single "up" and "down"
    • making me do it faster and slower, just to her liking
    • occasionally no striking, but only "pumping" (hold cock and squish and release)
    • ordering to squish and pump my balls in a similar way
    • needless to say no cumming without permission
    • when cumming, following exact orders, where (on her boots, in my palm, …)
    • Of course I have to eat every drop of it.
    Nevertheless, orgasm is never guaranteed. It might end with a succinct "Stop!" and relocking me after flattening, it might end with a "You have 10 seconds to jizz from now … 9 … 8 …" and when I'm not done with 0, bad luck. No further touching,no release.

Any disobedience or other violation of the rules and orders results in an immediate followup punishment involving faceslaps, nipple torture and heavy caning and, of course, additional lockup time.

It's especially wicked, when in the countdown I reach the point of no return around 2 or 1, but the load goes only off after 0. Clear disobedience. Poor me.

Cheers
    cw

ugams and El Guapo like this.
  2. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Mistress thinks observed masturbation is gross. She knows what a huge reward it is for me. When I am given that reward I am sent into the bathroom with a saucer. After I am done I return and she,supervises my consuming the product. I am relocated and dismissed

3. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Mistress A only allows me to masterbate under her supervision with the cage on. I have to rub my little clit and orgasm like a girl mostly mental! Mistress makes fun of how small my clit is and how i wish i had a real one so she could pimp me out to bbc! Sometimes Mistress will allow a release feom rubbing it, which she cleans up with her fingers and i have to lick them clean. Mistress A doesnt allow me to touch her hard cock even when im rewarded to use it to fuck her. If i get caught touching it she locks it backup and i have to please her with my Mouth and fingers. I am grateful for my Goddess!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice