Super small cage cause inflation issues?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rybo, Dec 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Hi, I’m new to this site but not chastity. Although this isn’t my first device I just got a super small Happygo cage from amazon today. It’s extremely comfortable but I noticed that when I try and get hard I get very puffy above the device in the pelvic area. This also happens with my other devices but with this one it happens to the extent that it aches a litttle. Do you guys know if there could be some problem or injury that this could cause? Btw the cage is awesome otherwise and I love how tiny I am in it!

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's normal to get "puffy" behind the ring, but it hurts it probably mean the ring is too small.

3. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    The ring is the right size, actually slightly larger than ones I’ve worn for months at a time. I just seem to get more puffy above the cage I think because my dick can’t grow at all! It doesn’t hurt I guess just feels full and uncomfortable. I wonder if it will go away with time. It seems like in the past my body just stops trying to get hard after a week or two. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of any injury from whatever it is filling with blood getting hurt because it isn’t meant to be filled that much.

4. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    Maybe I’ll post a pic of me in the cage, it’s amazing how small it is and that it works!

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    As long as it doesn’t hurt much, it’s probably not a problem. I’d worry more about numbness. If you get tissue swelling (edema) it means you have too much constriction and fluids aren’t flowing through the body correctly and that is always a concern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice