1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super short cages are the fashion.

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Mascara^Snake, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I'm sorry but this is completely wrong.
    You're just as capable as I am of getting aroused without an erection.

2. Oh you still get aroused just that trapped in a cage there is little you can do about it :)
    I try not to get aroused to stay comfortable but its so easy to get excited and then it hurts a little.

3. That top one looks really nice! The integrated lock is tucked away and the whole thing looks sleek. Would be a nice cage if she wanted me available easily (my device with pa prong is not easy to get on and off and no jewelry on if removed).

b2please likes this.
  4. Those type of locks are the best.

5. I've noticed that some stick out a little and can be pokey. You can file them down level with the cage and it becomes flush with the steel.

My device is upside down so it's not exposed, but the one from Amazon had it point up and filing it down worked.

FYI :D

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    The only problem I can see with the tiny cage that @keephimcaged@keephimcaged has shown is that because the end of the cage is so open, the caged ones with small penises will tend to pop through the end. It really needs an extra bar or two.

7. Correct. I can get aroused given the right stimulus. An erection is completely another matter.

8. Agreed. During PA healing I used device with a similarly designed “front end” and chose it specifically because the opening was much narrower than many, and it had some extra coverage to the sides of the front opening. Slipping through was not an issue, but for gents who can cram into something that size, I can definitely see popping through the front being an issue, especially when the bars are wider as many seem to be

9. I think I can speak for the well endowed that folds of skin and the head stick out as much if not more than the less endowed men.

I have been wearing a small chineesium cage the last few days and it is hard getting used to the tip of my penis constantly being pinched.

I think they look great but not so great unless designed properly the are literally a pain in the dick.

10. For us less endowed they are fine. When flacid I am only one inch so easy to use these.

11. I am wearing the same one...LOVE it! I do not like the closed head/end versions and REALLY don't like the ones with urethral inserts (UTI, say no more), but the "reasonably" open cage versions like this work great. The more "open" versions allow for too much erection-like push through, but this version has enough bars to keep everything "in place" with no squeezing out. The only issue I have is that a "quasi-erection" forces the cage out. Today I added a paracord around my torso and...problem solved. :)

12. So cute, but "hard" (sorry) to clean.

13. I'm sorry but this is completely wrong.
    I have yet to hear of one single case of UTI caused by such a device.
    I only ever heard assumptions made by those with no experience.

14. Sorry to be the wet blanket, but I have had two UTI's attributable to urethral tube chastity cages. When it comes to health issues, I am totally open to my doctors...no hold outs.

15. I don't believe you.
    Perhaps you should consider starting your own thread on the topic rather than derailing this one?

16. This is such an interesting debate, how do you get it in that tiny cap? I presume there is literally no was to get excited...does it hurt where it presses against the balls? I have to admit it looks such a pretty device, and it would help my panty bulge.....any device out there to keep my ugly balls hidden as well?

17. I agree with Amanda. We have been using urethral cages for over a year with absolutely no issues and this was on Amandas advice and experience.
    Initially I was cautious however she was correct no issues and very comfortable.
    Take a look at my gallery for the design we use that we find very secure and safe.
    You do have to maintain a good hygiene regime and clean the device at least once a week is what we use. We immerse mine in bleach solution and then wash with water.
    What I would say on the subject is beware of the Chinese urethral designs with the plastic tubes as they are potentially quite dangerous as the edges of the plastic tube where it joins the metal insert we have found to be rough causing internal abrasions and also that the tubes are far too long. However if you use a well designed cage and urethral insert say 6mm with 8mm ball end of good stainless construction you should experience no problems.

Mitch

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  18. it is a bit hard to get it all clean but its only on me at nite time and then i has another one on me. so it gets cleaned when its off me see. This is my day time one.

new cage3.jpg

19. @jemima@jemima - Can I ask, why a different one for day & night?

20. That's similar to the one I'm locked in 24/7 right now. The closed one is one I'm hoping to work into.

21. Just ordered one. I'll let you know.

22. My A231 has a similar tip configuration and I was able to squeeze the two vertical bars closer together with a pair of pliers to keep everything in.

23. Oh , Mistress thougt that it was better for me to have one like that for nite time in bed.

24. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    jemima's night cage is used to prevent her fiddling about with herself.

anasyrma and slave_m like this.
  25. Mine is a 45mm tube Miss. It seems a good fit with the tip in contact with the end of the cage at all times.