super seekrit project

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Burger_01, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick and quite note. My wife is away this week, and I owe her some love.. I'm making a prezzie for when she gets back. I'm in the process of making myself an imitation neosteel arch.

Now, I'm obviously not as well resourced as Neosteel.. but given so far I've only spent 70 bucks (aus), I think my progress has been AMAZING. I've got a mostly functioning penis tube (needs to be a bit shorter, but thats easy) and today I measured and marked the waist belt.

I will come back when complete, and I've been taking photos all the way along (well, most of the way) and I'll try and explain it when I'm done. So heres hoping she isn't nosing around on this site, but I don't think she will be.. there isn't that much internet available where she is.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hi burger,

i am looking forward to see pictures of the project.

Hugs

maid katrin

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Okay, I think I'm mostly done. Firstly, I'll link you all to the album.. so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=433

I've managed to complete this for about $140 Australian. But thats because my neighbour works for Bluescope and just happened to bring home a car load full of these 2m long stainless steel sheets one day. I've had it sitting in my shed ever since wondering what I can do with it. The only detail of the belt that can't be seen in the pictures is the width. I made it 30mm wide, but that varies at the hips where some had to be ground out with the angle grinder. So thats the summary complete, full details below.

You will need at the very least,

- enough 1mm thick stainless steel sheet to go around you waist and then some.
    - good power drill
    - 1x 5/18 (I think.. ~4.5mm) Cobalt tipped drill bit.
    - angle grinder (mines only 100mm)
    - 2x 1mm thick stainless steel cutting discs for the grinder
    - 1x grinding disc for metals.
    - couple of pairs of pliers
    - 80 grit sand paper
    - 240 grit sand paper
    - 1/2 round 1st cut file
    - finishing file
    - some PVC housing to suit your penis (measure the circumference, work out the diameter)
    - mounted stone bits
    - 2 part epoxy adhesive
    - small padlock
    - permanent marker
    - rag and rubbing alcohol or eucalyptus oil

To create the penis tube, you need a couple of shapes.. at the top you need a wide open curve to match your pelvis. at the bottom, its up to you. I put these lines on by putting the tube on using the stocking trick, and then holding it close to my body and drawing on the shapes.
    In my case I later found that I had to make a bigger tube, and made the second one out of two 45 degree elbow connectors for PCV plumbing. This sort of thing should be available at any hardware store (yay bunnings).
    Then you need to use the mounted stones to grind out the general shape.. then use the 80 and 240 grit papers to smooth off the edges. While you're sanding, remember that it is going to be on your DICK, so it better be smooth! :D

To make the waist belt.
    Lie the Stainless steel (SS) sheet flat out on a table. Mark off the length you need, plus a bit, because we will need to bend that extra bit out later for the lock to go through. I found the texta worked well for marking. I measured the length out, marked it. Then I measured to the centre and marked.. this was to be the middle of my back. From there I measured my body (out from back to each hip) I marked approximate positions, and then bent the sheet a little and held it up to check. MEASURE ALOT. its easier to check and check and check than to start again.
    Once i Had the positions of the back, zenith and pelvic side of my hips marked (as lines), I measured up 30 mm from the bottom edge of the sheet and put a line. Then used a bucket as a guide to get some curves for the hips. Then I began the real work. Cutting out any excess I could get at with the angle grinder, then grinding back the swarf from the cut. Then filing with the 1/2 round.. then filing again.. then again.. etc until it was a nice rounded edge that wasn't going to cut me open.
    Finally the tabs for the lock had to be bent out. They have to be ground down to about 1/2 the size of the rest of the belt, so that the front plate has a part that will go above and below the locktabs to stop you lifting it off. Hopefully the pics will show this as its a little hard to explain. I bent the tabs out, cut them down to about 1/2 the size and spent another hour playing with files.

The front plate.
    I put the belt on and the penis tube. I sat down and measured the top of the belt, to the lowest point i wanted the steel to contact the tube. I went out and marked a plate (wider at the top so that it is stiff and able to hold things back eg: stiffies!). Again, cut out all the excess with the angle grinder and grind/file back until its safe to touch. I drilled the slot with a 2.5mm HSS drill bit, which is probably rooted now, but it was cheap anyway, by drilling a series of holes and then linking them up by dragging the drill bit back through each hole (NOTE: this is extremely bad practice. the drill bit could break and hit you).
    I then matched the plate up to the belt to check the length down to the tube would be ok. It was a little long, so I took a fraction off one end until it matched. I used a couple of pairs of pliers to put a curve in the plate that matched up to the penis tubes curve and then glued it with the epoxy.

So that pretty much covers most of it. I then cleaned it up with a bit of polishing compound and put some heatshrink over the lock to keep it from rattling and that was it. I'm wearing it as I write this and it is very comfy.

Pros:
    - lead time in hrs, not months
    - Stainless steel construction
    - definitely secure from sex. haven't tried it for masturbation yet, I hope it stops orgasm, but i don't want to try and be disappointed in all that work!
    - undetectable under clothes (unless some gives you a really intimate hug)

Cons
    - not as good looking as the real thing
    - bloody hard work. I've been working 2-3 hrs a night after a full day at work on this for 5 days!
    - requires a reasonable amount of skill in metal working, and a few of the tools can be expensive if you don't already have them.

Please feel free to ask any questions. i'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks everyone.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Oh, and the pictures in the album are in reverse order. Last one is the first one I took.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Looks very nice. The only thought that came to mind, is that I hope you put something on the edges so you don't get cut by them. Oh yea, and also wondered what the wife thought of it.

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Awesome work! Very nice pictures and details on the construction process. :party-075:

7. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello burger,

i hope you don't mind me being honest, but i was a bit disappointed by the look of the belt. May be, with the excellent craftsmanship of the Neosteelbelts in mind, i pitched my expectations to high and in a way it is hard to compete with them. And may be i am not fair to compare your belt with their's.
    I am definitely not an expert when it comes to metal works - double left handed, so to say - but may be you can do some polishing works and try to make the edges of the front shield looking a bit more professionally done.
    However, the look of the belt is just one side. As important as this is the proper fit and when you are able to wear it for days without chaffing than it is at least the half of the battle.

As i wrote, i hope you don't mind me being honest.

Good luck with your belt

maid katrin

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Tomf, I did buy some silicone rubber strip to use as a liner, but I haven't needed it at this point. I'm not convinced it'll make things that much better and it could be a lot of work to get it glued into the belt properly. Time will tell.

maid katrin, I really don't mind. Some people will like this, some people will loath it, some people will think I'm crazy. I'd prefer that people are honest, so thankyou. There are probably 2 key reasons I didn't end up with a professional looking belt. 1. I'm not a professional metal worker, and stainless steel is hard to work with, and 2. I was aiming to finish this in about 10-12 hrs of work.
    If I'd spent weeks and weeks on it, I would have got a better result, but I'm quite happy with what I did make. I like the shape of the front plate, I deliberately made it different from the neosteel in that sense.. a touch of personalisation.

Thanks

9. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's the most important point. May be i should have been less critical. From a very far past i know how difficult the processing of stainless steel is. I wonder what would happen if i'd start a (desperate) try. I suppose my hands would end up even more scratched than the steel :scared0016: ... i better leave my hands intact and give my nails another nice coat of pink varnish ... LOL

Hugs

maid katrin

10. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Hey Burger
    Thanks a lot for posting this, and the photos are great as well. I'm considering going down this road myself for several reasons

1. commercially made trapped ball devices haven't worked
    2. Lori's tubes secured by piercings haven't worked
    3. homemade trapped ball devices haven't worked

that leaves only commercially made full belts or a homemade belt. I'm not crazy about spending 1000$ bucks or so on something that my not work either, so I'm leaning towards spending 100$ or so on tools and supplies and following your example. One major benefit to doing it yourself is if your stubborn enough you can keep tweaking it until it's comfortable and effective!

Thanks again!

~spiraled1

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Burger, that is awesome! :anim_19:

How is it still for comfort, etc? I think you've done amazingly well... I quite like the look of it too! :jumping0046:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice