Super chaffing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by GrowingPains, Jun 27, 2018.

1. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Recently I've had a new issue with my device. Super chaffing. Well maybe not super but definitely related to the cage. I used to never have this issue but it was enough that my key holder saw it during a last play time and we agreed that it has to stay off. In little as one day it's already mostly healed. I have a mature metal jailbird. Anyone have ideas tips or tricks? I will say I have been using a Shea butter lotion around the base ring but that's it.

Prior to this I was allowed full on regular cleanings. I'm a big guy working in a hot building for twelve hours. Got a small tooth brush and went to town on all the bars but alas nothing.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    E45, E45 and E45 cream and some bathing in tea tree oil solution to keep bacteria and also (especially during summer) potential fungal growth away.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    to prevent issues baby oil gel has always been up to the task. Adheres and endures for longer than oil and is as an additional consequence usually less messy than oil.
    washing I always use tea-tree shower gel as soap and shampoo

And as Ms Amanda pointed out tea-tree oil is good for abrasions and as an anti-bacterial wash.. BTW tea-tree is the only oil I know of that can be applied directly to the skin neat, but it does have a strong smell of its own when you do that

The Cage I wash using what you call dish-soap... and if its a metal cage or integrated lock if you see signs of water deposits (usually limestone) then a soak in vinegar (or a vinegar solution) will shift that, or lemon juice. Re the soaking and being unlocked well even if you cant wear a spare for too long it pays to have one just for times like this.

Obviously daily showers, rinsing after urinating etc all help keep the cage clean and both it and yourself odour free. Doubtless its harder with a belt and perhaps some more relevant advice might be offered by a full belt wearer.

4. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice. E45 is now on order and I found a good tea tree oil. I've found other people say online Aveeno is comparable for the most part so I'm using that until e45 shows up. Especially since it's two weeks and I kinda want to get the biggest abrasion cured now.

5. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I have gone 5 years in my jailbird with no chaffing. I use a silicone lube. it is more expensive but a little goes a long way and it stays slippery almost the whole day. The other thing is that you need to wear the smallest ring that you can without cutting off your circulation. You should be able to slip a finger tip under the ring. Anything more than that is usually too big. I had to get MM to make me a smaller ring by just 1/8th of an inch and it made all the difference in the world. I also had skin issues and MM told me that it was probably the gap. They increased the gap to 1/2 and inch and that problem went away.

I have not had any skin problems except when I am locked up during sex and my wife likes to play with my cage, pulling and pushing it and making it go around to one side, etc.. Other than that MM fixed the other problems. Try Silicon Lube. I use Passion. A bottle lasts me almost a year. Good Luck and tall to Mistress Mature Metal. She is very knowledgeable and will set things right.

6. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    I really haven't had a problem until now. There were two hot spots. One at the bottom of the little guy, I will say the whole thing has had a habit of rotation from the walking I do. I can't say if it was the problem or not but past wear didn't produce it. In fact looks more like top layer of skin rubbed away and I got that one while at home. I'm thinking something more was at play with that one. The other one was near the head. We used silicone lube for some play time and I couldn't help through all the great feelings my dick was on fire. That lube I have used for a long time and I'm entirely unsure how that one came about. I think that was related to movement in the cage. While I do have the smallest possible cage ( I take grower to another level) and I think second or third smallest diameter just me bending over squatting and other various movements does cause a slight back and forth. That one might have started with a combination of sweaty funk and rubbing.

I will say the cage fits to the point I forget it's there. I also have all the proper fittings that mm says I should have got a proper fit. One issue I do have since I'm so short is the bottom part of the head is more in the cage than the top and as a result I pee out the top, however I've been several images by others this isn't too uncommon.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

If you have allowed the abrasion to get as bad as this infers then its time to be unlocked and get the thing sorted out and give it time to recover before going back into a device that contacts you in that area. Other wise you could potentially end up being unlocked for months rather than a couple of weeks. And in future use some lube even people who have been wearing devices for years need lube ..at least sometimes.

The first responsibility of anyone wearing a belt cage tube, whatever chastity device is to ensure that they maintain hygiene and health. This is also the first responsibility of the KH when the wearer is unable to examine themselves properly.. long term belt wearers come to mind.

You can't be locked if something has gone manky and that is just common sense.

But if it is your intention to put your KH off permanently ..........

8. GrowingPains

GrowingPains Member

Local Time:
    We both understand it's an immediate halt to activities, we more I become uncaged but still can't touch. The abrasion one idk, it's hard to describe but something funny happened with that one unless it was brewing secretly the whole time. I'll apply the fixes mentioned here and try again

9. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    Looking into numorous options for tea tree oil to protect from bacteria. Seems to be available in varous form inckuding a concentrated solution, a cream, a spray.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...a+tree+oil&dpPl=1&dpID=41-16k+9pgL&ref=plSrch

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...&qid=1530619236&sr=8-17&keywords=tea+tree+oil

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...&qid=1530619236&sr=8-18&keywords=tea+tree+oil

Any recommendations on what works best?

In theory a spray seems like the easiest option to apply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice