Sunday...Fun day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Nov 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Since the start of our journey into MC(About three years), most Sunday morning start with my Wife(KH) teasing me. Sometimes it's a few hours, sometimes a few minutes. I never complain. Last Sunday, my Wife started the ball rubbing and nipple play, it went on for two "Love it...Or list it" TV shows. We just lay in bed, she teases me and watches the show and I just lay there. So, after the second show was over, she got up and started to get dress and I thought she was done and started to get up. She asks me, what I was doing? I said, I thought we were getting up...She tells me she is, but I was to stay laying in bed...In fact get into the spread eagle position. She then proceeds to tie me up and takes my cage off. I haven't had any orgasms since the start of summer. I get so erect and hard so fast. it's not funny. I'm thinking this is how Loctober is going to end. My Wife plays with me for a least another hour...Getting me hard, leaving the room and letting me get soft. She would start to give me oral, then stop. Start a hand job, then stop. I leaked about a cup of pre-cum and was made to clean it up. I'm tied to our bed, with a hard on, thinking my Wife was going to allow me to cum. She asks me if I want to have a orgasm and by now I really do, so I say yes. She say what...I couldn't hear you, so I repeat myself...Yes...She then asks me how I would feel about waiting for my birthday in late November. I ask, what choice do I have...She tells me...None. She then lets me go soft. puts my cage back on, tells me I was a good boy for not cumming, gives my balls one more lick and unties me...The way she controls my sex life now is unreal, compared to how she was when we first started. I wouldn't have it any other way. We talk about our changes and she is so into it now. She said to me, if she would have know how much she enjoys MC, and what she can do to me, we would have started years ago.

qwer75, Bondagegreen, ugams and 9 others like this.
  2. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Half your luck!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Sounds like your on the right path! Enjoy!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    An experience to look back on...

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  5. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Any tips to get my wife do this for me? :) sounds pretty awesome. She gives you a lots of attention you know. I bet you give her a lot too. Congrats!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. Bullitt

Bullitt Member

Local Time:
    That’s amazing! I love it when my Wife(KH) teases me in the morning then sends me on my way for the day frustrated. But she has never given me a teasing session that intense!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I don't get my Wife(KH) to do any of this to/for me. She does it on her own. I go for days without any attention/teasing, then all of a sudden it's go time. I wish I could give you tips on what to do...But I never know what she has in store for me. I just know that I better be thankful or else...A far as giving her attention...I do what I think is right for her and if I'm wrong...She corrects me...Enjoy...

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice