Sunday...Cage free...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    So most Sundays my Wife(KH) and I have a nice lazy Sunday morning. I get to give her back, feet and anything else she wants rubbed. We just lay in bed, watch T.V., talk, snooze. She will play with my balls and nipples. It is a very nice way to spend a Sunday morning. Yesterday, my Wife(KH) also masturbated laying beside me. I get to keep her fingers wet and get to taste her juices. Which drives me crazy. When she is done, she tells me...If I want to take my cage off for awhile, she will allow it. She then tells me, if I want to have a orgasm, she will also allow that. But, there is one catch. My hands are going to be tied behind my back. We both know that I have never, ever had a orgasm by dry humping anything. With my cage on she will allow me to hump her bum, leg, side of the bed, arm chair, just about anything that I can hump. So, I take my cage off, but leave the base ring on and she ties my hands behind my back. I go right over to the side off the bed, lift my balls and penis up onto the bed and start to dry hump it. I know that I will never cum, but it feels so good and I always think this will be the time it will drive my over the edge. My Wife(KH) just stands there and taunts me and tells me how silly I look humping the bed. Knowing I'm not going to have a orgasm and so horny, I give up.
    Later in the morning, while my Wife(KH) is watching T.V. she will hold out her hand and cup my balls and give them a few good squeezes and tell me to hump her hand. She is just sitting there watching T.V. and allowing me to hump away. After a few minutes of this she just takes her hand away and tell me to go and cool down.
    So yesterday was cage free, but also orgasm free. Just after lunch, she puts my cage back on and frees my hands...Still horny as hell...

2. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Gosh. Sounds like fun. Your wife sounds like a great KH. We have progressed to the stage where my wife lets me stay out of my cage for prolonged periods, knowing that I will no longer masturbate. She plays with her balls and cock and let’s it inside her when she wants to remember the feeling, but the cock isn’t allowed to cum. It’s now just a human dildo for her, ever eager to get hard.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    She is a great woman and key holder. It's been around 60 days since my last orgasm. She loves teasing me and really enjoys our way of life now. You are lucky to be let inside your Wife. I haven't had any in 15 years due to my Wife's(KH) age. My penis and balls are just play things for my Wife(KH) and for my to pee...

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice