Sun Burn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slave_Scott, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Well our child left Weddesday for her grandparents for a week. i't play time!! We both took the time off work so we could rekindle our marrage as we have been married for 15 years. My Mistress told me that I was to be naked all the time unless we were going out period! We have been playing quit a lot with her teasing me and me pleasing her for hours on end :D
    On Friday Mistress was lying out in the sun and she asked me to come out with her. It was very hot 26 deg, I have never had sun on my genital area so I thought just for a short time won't hert. That night i felt grerat that I had gotten some sun where usually the sun doesn't shine, well Saterday when I woke up I could feel the heat coming from my body. man was I red and sore B)
    I'm attatching a pic so you can have a look.
    Has anyone eles done this foolish thing? :blink:

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Lol - I posted a picture of me getting rosy earlier on my Twitter... and if you go through my posts you'll see the evidence of mikecb's sunburn!

Seems we're all being a bit sun crazy this week.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Yes, I have a similar burn, perhaps even a little more severe in a few places, from going shirtless for about 20 minutes yesterday in the bright sun. I put my shirt back on, but one of my legs got it pretty bad! lol. I put a link in my blog to the picture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice