Summer cage / Winter cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Nov 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    So, here in New England, the overnight temperatures dipped into the 20s (F), which means that we now officially have to start digging the flannel shirts out of the back of the closet, and moving them to more accessible hangars.

In the last couple of months I've had 3 different dreams in which Mrs Edge has me changing into my "winter cage" because of the change of seasons. They aren't sexual dreams, it's more of a matter-of-fact or practical kind of thing. "Oh, it's fall now. It's time to get you into the other cage for the winter." Note: in real life, I've been locked in the A272 with a 45mm cuff ring.

I had one again last night, which got me thinking more seriously about it. With the cold comes some shrinkage, which, to me, makes me think that I should remain in my 45mm ring, but think about trading my A272 cage for the shorter A271 (I do not own one). Then, in the summer, move down to a smaller ring (unfortunately they only seem to have 40mm), and go back to the A272. The smaller ring would be to prevent slippage from things being warm and hanging more loosely all the time, of course.

Anyhow, it's just an amusing thought for a cold morning, but I'll probably be browsing DHGate or AliExpress later on.

harddenial and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I don't see why you wouldn't try but unless you go around nude in your house, I imagine it isn't really an issue. But I do others who change cages from day to night or for other functions. So go wild and try. And share if you do. Good luck.

3. Vanillabusting

Trades/construction
    Eastern Canada
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I was thinking the opposite of that. The cold has the boys shrinking and popping right out of the ring. I was going to drop a size tonight to see.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Fellow New Englander here. Never occurred to me change cages and I’ve not had any physical differences in fit between summer and winter. My MM devices seem to stay at body temp, and I’ve achieved a good comfy fit so never had an issue. But we are all different and that’s just me. But as MissyB suggested, I’m not walking around naked in the snow or doing a polar bear plunge.

5. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I thought about getting the small BON4M, but as I live in Texas and unless turtling gets bad because of the month or so if winter..... I dunno

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Interesting thought, although for me, I wear the same cage all the time, we tried going smaller, but they just cut of the circulation to my penis, so I just stay as I am.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice