Suggestions needed please

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by xcitex2, Jul 15, 2010.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    OK so we have decided to give Mature metal a try. the problem for us is we can't decide which way to go. My wife likes the look of the dungeon but I fear the loose skin might get pinched in the openings since the bands run horizontal around the penis.. Any feedback? I like the birdcage for cleaning issues, and overall looks, and weight. However the tube with a modified hood (as Mature metal said he would do) is what I am leaning towards. The edema I had with my lori tube is really what scares me off the birdcage. The tube would give me the same similarities as the CB6K, which if not for the fact that it traps moisture and causes hygiene problems would still be the best fitting device to date. despite all these concerns my biggest question is what are concealability differences. Sounds odd but sometimes the CB6K is a little too much for dress slacks at work. The pictures on MM's site leaves me a little apprehensive because they do not look like there is downward angle like there is on the CB6K and since it shows in rare occasions are these going to be worse?

Thanks in advance for your help gang.

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    I don't know about his other devices, but the JailBird is considerably less noticeable under dress slacks.. I believe it actually has a sharper angle and sits closer to the A ring which in turn makes it a smaller overall package...

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Great! Thanks for the info. I greatly appreciate it.

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I am busy working on my site. The pictures of the jail bird are older and as time goes on the curve keeps getting a sharper. I am sure you would be happy with the curve of the jail bird. Locked_in_Lev is a good example of what I produce today.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Chimeing in although I certainly dont have the equipment to wear one, One of My new 'girls' ordered the jailbird from Mature Metal. I have always enjoyed the look of the 2000 over any of the closed cages and thats why I preferred the 2000. Plus, its soooo much easier to clean and maintain. SO, anyway, when I first met lynn she had a 6000 that of course had split, no surprise there, I mentioned to her that if she could, I would like her to get a Mature Metal device and she agreed. Of course I wanted the jailbird, its an open cage design and the one I liked the most. Seems to Me that enclosing a cock, or any skin for that matter into a closed cage that is prone to sweating and being damp is just a problem waiting to happen. I dont know, maybe its just Me and I do love to see what I have locked ;)
    Anyway, I havent seen the others, but the jailbird is exquisite, its perfectly shaped, its heavy but not too heavy, it dosent show under lynns dress pants at all.
    So for whats its worth from a Keyholder and not a wearer...I LOVE the jailbird!

Mistress Michelle

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle. I think your opinion matters just as much because obviously my wife will want a say in it as well. LOL Truthfully the Jailbird is my first choice, just worried about the edema or however you spell and say that. LOL One night in the Lori with hard nocturnal erections and I looked like I went through a meet grinder. LOL Felt like it too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice