1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for Vanilla Domme Clothing

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Mistress Jules, Sep 14, 2017.

1. I suspect that the idea that people go around projecting attitude is a bit wishful thinking, and a bit more like 'resting bitch face'.
    Clothes matter, if they didn't then men would have dropped wearing suits long ago - instead they wear them and allow others to make unreliable assumptions about how competent they are.

The aim of my post was to point out that certain fashion styles have also been fetishised, yet they remain in the mainstream. Someone scene aware would pick up on those cues and recognise a likely dominant.
    Heels, pulled back hair and liquid eye-liner are all mainstream, but on one person, maybe a domme.

It's no different than when Kristen Stewart was wearing Converse and braces and yet dating Pattinson. To those that knew, she was obviously signalling something different and lesbians worldwide formed an orderly queue.
    Had she been projecting her inner otherness in jeans and baggy jumpers like the residents of Hebden Bridge, then maybe we'd have to wait for her to say something.

A male in chastity is reasonably only going to be thinking about his penis 24/7, and maybe not so much of his Mistresses sartorial choices, so 'comfy domme' is perhaps inevitable, I just don't see doing the opposite is somehow invalid now that everyone can read minds.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    At present my daily wardrobe consists of jeans, t-shirt and trainers, with a hoodie if it is cold. Dressing up means trousers, t-shirt, very often trainers or ankle boots and a jacket or jumper.

My shoe collection is sparse - 1 pair of heeled business shoes, 2 pairs of knee length boots one flat and one heeled with multiple trainers. There are an extra couple of pairs of shoes but with 6 inch heels they are for dungeon wear.

In my defence, there are multiple corsets, stockings and floor length skirts, unfortunately they are not particularly useful for day to day wear lol.

3. "Pish" as we say here

Steviepie and shycagirl like this.
  4. Actually I'll go further and say that I find your attitude offensive.

5. I don't think clothing is what makes the woman...........rather the opposite actually - but for those that respond to stereotypes the Lula Forrest cropped leather trousers seem to "have it all going on" as they say.......