Suggestions for Non- feminizing punishment for rebellious sub

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady K, Feb 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I am not happy at the moment and I am looking for punishments that will make him think twice. We aren't into feminizing stuff or excessive pain....please give me your best ideas....

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Extended chastity time. Making him use a dildo or strap on with you while caged. Making him watch you masturbate while caged. Numbing cream and condoms and have intercourse with you.

3. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  4. Ccage4567

Ccage4567 Under my wife's lock and key

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Keep him locked and wear lingerie around the house.

5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Have him give you plenty of oarl attention tonight and in the morning and while in the house he can only wear his device while you wear something to turn him on

Lady K likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Basically it needs to be something he won't like one little bit. You will know him better than we!

Maybe padlock and chain his balls to a fixed point for a few hours. Or as long as you like. And handcuff his hands behind his back. Then ignore him.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Hard to find things that do not hurt since men are often punished by pain. Gym, sports, the Army, etc.. Pain has always been the way to punish men and what most best respond to. Do something wrong and you run a few miles, run laps, practice being tackled an hour more. I was punished once in Vietnam by having to burn the barrels of poop from the outhouse. Even those that was in 1970, I still remember the smell. :)

I have been into BDSM, mostly as a masochist so I have been punished a lot. Here are some suggestions:

- stand in the corner with nose touching the wall for a half hour or hour.
    - light spanking with a paddle. Any paddle will do. It is not excessive pain if done right.
    - Stand in corner with bar of soap in mouth.
    - One of my wife's favorite non pain punishment is to place a bit gag in my mouth and keep it there for a few hours until I am dribbling all over my shirt and want to be able to speak again.
    - Butt plug. If you use a small enough one it will not hurt, just be uncomfortable.
    - Then you have the yucky stuff like having him drink your pee or his.
    - I will skip the poop stuff and offer that he can lick your sweaty underarms. My wife will work up a sweat first and then have me lick them.
    - Have him ask for permission to use the bathroom. Make him wait before you grant permission. Even let him pee if he stands in the shower and goes while fully dressed and then has to wash his clothes.
    - Write things on his body with a Sharpie or under markers. Contrary to what you see on TV, it does wash off pretty easily. Do it where clothes can cover it just in case, I have had my wife write things all over my body and after a shower and a little more rubbing, 95% of it was gone the the rest was very faint.
    - Send him to the store to buy Tampons, Kotex, Size small condoms, or other embarrassing things.
    - Have him go to a clothing store and buy some cheap panties in his size, not to wear but to pay for in front of a cashier. You can go with him and have him hold them up to his waist as if to see if they fit, in public view. Even ask a sales person if she thinks they would fit your husband.
    - You can order him about at the next social event you go to so that he is embarrassed in front of everyone who can see that he is acting submissive to you.
    - In general, humiliation will work and I am sure that you can think of things to humiliate him.
    - A cold shower always did the trick for me, plus shriveled my little man.
    - A fleet enema is not painful if held a little longer than necessary. It is more a pressure on your stomach and urge to go that is really not pain but mostly discomfort. I have had that used on me.
    - There is always licking dirty feet. I have even licked the bottom of shoes that were worn outside. Interesting fact is that when tested, a city sideware had less bacteria then your average kitchen floor.
    - There is a whole bunch of disgusting things that can be done. I had a girlfriend who liked blowing her nose in my mouth to punish me. Once she purposely gave me her cold that way. Said if she was suffering, I should too.
    - A humbler does not hurt unless you try to walk in it.
    - I have a parachute ball harness to which weights are attached. We used a few heavy padlocks. It did not hurt much but made it awkward to walk with the weights swinging. You can adjust the weight to just be uncomfortable, not very painful.
    - There is always extending his orgasm denial period by a week or month or more. That works well and does not hurt at all.
    - Have him massage your feet every night for a week, assuming he does not have a foot fetish.
    - As I have done, wash the toilet bowl with a toothbrush so it is sparkling clean. I was told to use my tongue a few times but I was in a BDSM relationship with my wife's girlfriend. Not for everyone.
    - Have him go to bed very early. Lights out, no reading, computer or TV.
    - Something my wife used to like, have him be your servant every night after dinner for a week. Have him fetch you things to drink and eat. Find reasons to keep him busy like asking for a cup of coffee and when he brings that to you, tell him that you would like a cookie or anything you want. My wife would have me do make work type things like clean all the utensils by hand because you noticed that a few had spots. Also have him change the sheets on the bed and anything else you can think of.
    - Last but not least, have him eat his own cum. You can do this two ways. The first is to scoop it up or have him ejaculate into a shot glass and then drink/eat it. The other is to collect it and then freeze it so that one night when he is just being teased, put the cum ice cube in his mouth to melt slowly. One other way while was a favorite of my wife's girlfriend is to have him ejaculate into a condom a few times. Then tie it off and save it. When you feel like it, cut off the tip a little and let it drip into his mouth. You can always have him stand in the corner with the condom in his mouth. One variation is to place the semen on various spots on your body and have him lick it off.

If he refuses to do as told, you add time to his orgasm denial and stick to it. You can also tell him that he gets no orgsam until he does as told or eats his cum first. If you are doing orgasm denial as part of Chastity, the control over his orgasms is a good punishment in itself since you can lengthen it as punishment and remind him of it on the day you were supposed to give him an orgasm. You can even make it up and just say if he did not do whatever he did, he would be having an orgasm now, even if one was not planned.

I was not feminized but was punished by going to the doctor or getting a haircut, wearing a bra, panties, etc.. I assure you that I am an alpha male and feminization was not the plan. Humiliation was. I was allowed to remove the feminine articles as soon as I got home or wear just the underwear and no other clothes for the evening. Since I was not into that, it was an uncomfortable feeling sitting there in panties and a bra. I did not feel feminized, just humiliated.

8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I've always found that extending chastity time, administering painful cock and ball torture, and the threat of getting pierced and into a secure device to be great punishments.

keephimcaged and Lady K like this.
  9. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you want a punishment, and not play-punishment, then you have to choose something that he genuinely won't enjoy, and only you and he can answer that.

For example, things like ball torture and extended chastity would be rewards for me ;) whereas all it takes is for Mrs to ignore me or give me the silent-treatment for me to feel truly chastened (no pun intended)

10. permanentslave

Local Time:
    This chastity slave is in total agreement with @hubsub !

Speaking from 12 years of increasing levels of enforced chastity to now permanent chastity for 5 years, the simple act of ignoring or giving the silent treatment has been far THE MOST mentally painful punishments this slave has ever experienced.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Humbler is something I've never tried and NEVER shown to mistress.

I also would not like a kali teeth device.

Both are not painful by themselves, but the user could make it so by either standing up or getting an erection. You could feel relatively guilt free.

Lady K likes this.
  12. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    Simple mind fuck. Spend the evening pamering yourself while getting dressed in a LBD. Don't give him details and just let him know you are going out without him. Even if all you do is some innocent shopping it will drive him nutty

LadyS, corsac and Lady K like this.
  13. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Good advice!

14. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    One thing you'll find out is that many keyholders discover that the reason their man hasn't been obedient to them is because he is pulling out of the device and jerking off behind their back. Not being able to achieve sexual relief after a week or longer usually makes mem much more receptive of their women's desires and requests. Punishments definitely help deter these behaviors, but many of these women eventually require their man to get pierced and locked in a secure metal device. That's not to say that they don't continue to administer punishments afterwards; in fact, they're even more effective at that point.

15. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    A fun torture that is not painful but can be humiliating is to give him one gallon of water and one gallon of gatorade. Tell him he has to drink all of it, and then make him wear pantyhose (optional) and jeans. The put a lock on his belt you can rig a wire to attach to the lock/belt. Then since he was not patient or civil as a man, he is not allowed access to the toilet until the punishment is over. It is highly recommend you try to video record this event.

You can twist it torture wise by stating an orgasm or chastity is involved where if X ounces of liquids are left and/or X time is left (before he releases) and/or X ounces of collected urine is done .... to create time in chastity or before his next orgasm.

Recommend if you have a basement to use that ... then you can sit back and watch him fidget. If he does release and you want to add more liquid ... do so ...

Mastrovenice likes this.
  16. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    The worst I've had so far was sleeping on the floor next to her and our big king size bed with no blankets. Just a small pillow and wearing her thin bathrobe and her thin pajama pants. Worst night ever and she slept good knowing I was laying beside her on the floor.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well after You has smack him, make him stand in the corner for ages and ages. That's horrible.

RGL and LeadingLady like this.
  18. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Ball slaps or flicks with a rubber band, held between 2 fingers and pulled back 2-3 inches. It'll make him jump, especially if they haven't been emptied in a while!

19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Attach his cage via a cord cord to the bed leg on his side giving him only enough length so that he cant roll over and face you, make him sleep like that for a few nights....if you like put a tamper tag there in case he has to get up in the night to pee (if he has to break it then another more sever punishment is called for) or more simply give him a bottle to pee into (which is humiliating in itself).

If punishment is so bad ....as jaxon says above but make the cord short so that he has to sleep on the floor...or shorter still that he cant really move or sit up. Then pretend your being fucked by someone else, or cuck him with a dildo.

Put an elastrator band on him but hide the cutters until he is hopping about with blue balls...lol

Put a pig tail up his bum and make him clean the shower with a tooth brush.

Actually The only thing that I haven't had done to me is the first thing....lol

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  20. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    We both need plenty of sleep to do our jobs because... You know we lead real lives, but my wife slept under a different layer of bed sheets than I did. I felt sad that I couldn't touch her feet to mine. I felt very alone.

She recognized this and actually told me that she would be doing this from time to time.

If you want to know how to punish someone correctly to get results I suggest that you research cognitive behavior therapy. Operant Conditioning allows the subject to change behavior based on experiences (Do something good, get a reward, do something bad get a punishment, do something good have a punishment removed, do something bad have a reward removed). Over time this really works. You have to let the subject know ahead of time what the punishment/reward scenario is so that they learn to choose. Eventually they always choose the reward and become more to your liking.

Classical conditioning would be like - making them wear a chastity device to thwart erections. They have no choice and their behavior, the learned behavior has nothing to do with making them a better person while in your presence. They simply associate the chastity device with no erections.

I would hesitate to use the chastity device as a punishment if YOU enjoy them wearing it and THEY enjoy wearing it. This could either be secretly rewarding them (as this is what they want) or making them resent the device and you.

In other words make the punishment the addition or removal of some stimulus (spanking/chores/time out/writing lines/removal of personal attention) that will get you what you want while you both still enjoy this piece of your lifestyle.

Good Luck

Patsey Belle, LeadingLady and boisub like this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeeeek don't folks write some nasty thingys to do to other folks.

22. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    You could have him write lines, either erotic or not. Or assign him homework (such as an essay on how he screwed up, and how he'll make it up to you).

Doing chores naked (except for his chastity) could be fun for you. Need a bathroom scrubbed, or a room repainted?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  23. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    A lengthy edging with no O can be very punishing once you discover how much tighter the ring fits and how much fuller your scrotum will be. Testicles get a bit swollen too.:p Leaves you a bit more uncomfortable,;) internally and externally, not to mention the frustration of long term denial. Repeat this process every day or two, and it could really start to be punishing. You will either need to end this process or completely surrender to it.

24. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Here is one my wife does.

Tie him down spread eagle. Be sure to tie his knees out as well. He should not be able to move his hips at all.

Then take his cage off. And just leave him. The feeling of the penis being free but not being able to touch it or even wave it around is quite frustrating. Leave him for an hour or two, preferably blindfolded and gagged, before locking him back up. See if that won't change his attitude a bit.

25. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Silent treatment and I'm a mess. Worst.

MadameJs_boo, Stuckinsteel and Lady K like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice