Suggestions for Earning Milking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked4her, May 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Hi All,

The Wife/KH and I took a small break due to the birth of our third child, now we are getting back into Chastity denial again, having been able to get to over 6 months of being locked up with regular milkings we are aiming to get there once more.

Where as before I would be milked sometime between 3 & 5 weeks, there was never any tasks/chores/wifely pleasures I needed to complete to earn a milking, my Wife/KH would like to introduce this to our current activities and set me targets/objectives that I need to complete before being milked.

We would like to open it out to the members here to make some suggestions as to what I should have to do, we are quite open minded (an already into a lot of different things) and would appreciate sensible and realistic ideas.

Many Thanks

Locked4her & KH

2. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    how bout ya try the secret task game , i saw it on this site i believe. the general idea is to create a task at the beginning of the week write it down, the male presigns the paper so she cant change it( i trust my KH however) and if you hit that task you get the milking that weekend. she doesnt however let you know immediately but waits till weeks end. so alll week long you run around and try to find what it is, you wash her car , you bring her coffee, you rub her feet, yada yada... get it ??? this eliminates all the tedious chore lists and bullshit asscociated with that. change it every week , make some simple rules in the beginning and wala...!!

3. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I've been married 12 years and I wear a cage for our wedding night.
    Since that time I have never had an orgasm, and I needed my Wife periods of chastity increasingly long.
    Currently I wear my cage for a period of four months.
    Woman makes me me to clear my milking the prostate.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    i gets milked every 4 weeks and i makes sure that on that day i dont upsets Mistress, cos if i did, then She might not bother. i think that the longest time i went without it was 8 weeks.

Himmelriket likes this.
  5. mikegreen1

mikegreen1 Locked up Member

contractor
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Love the secret game..... Thanks for the idea. Can work for local and long distance people too. Always trying to figure out what that secret task might be......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice