Sugar and Spice’ed Up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress2U, May 1, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. mch2323

mch2323 A lost sub in Florida

self employed
    Tampa
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Love it all! Amazing

2. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    All so hot and very well written. Your husband is a very lucky man. Thank you for sharing

3. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Well, I started the day wide awake just before 8 lying there staring at at sir as he was asleep in O/our bed. W/we had things we needed to do running around town. he said he needed to shower. So I wasn’t letting him up that easy. Remember, he had his cage on.
    I rolled over to my nightstand and fumbled around. he asked what I was looking for as I pulled out my vibrator.
    I began playing with myself while caressing his balls and cage. I decided that wasn’t enough, that I wanted him...all of him, but that wasn't possible. I crawled on top of him, wedged his cage intricately in the right place making sure that the device hit my magical spot. I rode away allowing the vibrator to take care of the rest.
    Orgasm after orgasm as I grew more wet with each one seeing and feeling the pain I was causing which turned me on even more. Wanting him even more. But it wasn't until then that I stared down at amazement how filled his cage was understanding what I just did to him. The pain, the agony, the torture...
    Mission accomplished. What a good morning!!!!

4. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    In a pinch...
    Sometimes you just HAVE to get their attention. And that's exactly what I did.
    Life has been crazy and there hasn't been much time to play, or even sir be in a cage for that matter. I tend to see a common thread though. No cage = snarky, snappy attitude. Being a Domme, I don't take attitude well at all. Enough was enough.
    he had showered and went and laid in bed. I came from showering and decided that night was time to set sir straight. Add a little pinch to his life. Let him know who was truly in charge. I demanded him put on the ankle and wrist cuffs. From there the 18 inch metal spreader bar was locked onto his ankles. his wrists were cabled and locked as far apart as possible to the headboard. Of course, he was cage free which brings me to the next point, literally.
    Knowing and obviously seeing sir was now fully turned on, I went to my trustworthy nightstand which holds some of our toys. I took out the clear plastic bag containing the wooden clothespins. I slowly crawled across our king size bed and began nibbling on his thighs watching his penis twitch and yearn for it to be kissed and not forgotten. The kisses were intricately placed closer and closer to his inner thighs allowing my nose to occasionally touch his testicles. Teasing him ever so perfectly. Messing with his mind, i liked his penis and kissed his testicles. Then, continued up to his stomach and ribs.
    Knowing his mind was racing, thinking that the clothespins were going to go onto his nipples which was where my kisses were heading, I took one out and placed it on his left testicle sending the pain through the roof. I continued on with more kisses outlining his core and added yet another clothespin right next to the last. And another, and yet another making a total of 4 clothespins.
    Seeing him moaning and trying to refrain from screaming (because we live in a duplex next to a very vanilla single young female), I began lining clothespins up one by one on his penis. While one would think this would hurt and sir would have lost all interest in sex at this point, I will tell you you're wrong. his penis was the hardest I've seen it since I've known him. his penis was to the point I wanted all of it in me right then and there. Immediately!
    If you haven't ever played with clothespins, let's just say, once you take them off and the blood enters back to the skin where they were just removed from, the pain is tenfold. Imagine, one by one, the clothespins being taken off of his penis.
    And just at that moment, I slid his penis inside me. Not only did he feel the excruciating pain, but he also felt the warmth and extremely lubricated vagina from me being turned on seeing him in such a predicament. his pain-filled face went from scrunched to thankful. From miserable to heavenly. Though, don't forget, the clothespins are still on his testicles. All. Four. Of. Them.
    As I am riding on him. Bouncing up and down on his penis. Enjoying myself while using the vibrator. Arising at an orgasm which is now sending him close to his. his mind focusing on the orgasm of his own while fighting off the pain. his mind flickering like a move: pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure. Is he going to ask me to permit him in having an orgasm? That thought not only crossed his mind, but those words finally came out of his mouth. Yes sir, you may, but you must wait for me. You must stop this prissy attitude. You must return back to being submissive. Return back to wearing your cage, no excuses! Do you understand? Yes Mistress. By the time those words exited his mouth, another orgasm grew between my legs. That sent sir over the edge. Feeling his penis begin it's pleasure of its own, so did it feel the pain of its own. Oh, yes, not because of being in a spread eagle, but because the four clothespins were tugging on his testicles as they expressed the cum into my vagina. The bouncing of my ass hitting the clothespins finally took control and finalized the true sense of pain, or was it please. Nope, it was pain. E x c r u c i a t i n g PAIN!!!! As the clothespins came off. One. By. One. All four.
    So, moral of the story, as a sub, never forget who is in charge. From now on, anytime sir begins to get out of line, I just look at him giggling and say that magical word: clothespin.

5. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Overkill at it's finest!!!

Let's just say last night about topped the cake. Mmmm... damn it was good AND hot!!!

I told sir to go take a shower. Afterwards, he thought it was going to be a typical vanilla night. he was wandering around the house and getting stuff ready for today and picking up after the boys had left. Meanwhile, I was jumping in the shower and had texted him to go put the faux leather straight jacket on. Knowing it's hot, I took an extra long shower. Ahhh....

After I got out of the shower, I finally settled in too. I had him stand up so I could finish buckling him in the jacket nice and snug. Funny how out of shape a person gets after not being in one for a while. Within minutes, his deltoids and shoulders were aching. Pleasure to my ears!!!

Next was to ease him down on the bed and roll him over. I bet you're asking why. Well, from there, he had to be face down, knees pulled in as close to his ribs as possible. (Remember, he's in a straight jacket). sir, which butt plug would you like? him remembering that he hasn't had one in for quite a while, said the black one (which is somewhat smaller, but longer.) Not caring if the lube was cold, I let it drip down on his ass high in the air. Knowing that it would bother him and make his body quiver with chills as the ceiling fan was on as well. I made sure the chilled lube was all over the black butt plug and began pushing the tip into his royal highness. Oh, ow, ah!!! I made sure to play with his penis wetting my fingers to caress the tip oh so perfectly. (One would think that the position he was in, that his penis would be soft and ready to be through.) Actually, it was just the opposite. Hard as a frozen sausage. I continued to gradually work the butt plug in further with each stroke of my hand. In between, I would occasionally whip him with the straps of the straight jacket or a crack with my bare hand. Why? Just to be ornery. Because I can... I cinched tight one of the straps that went from his front hip, down under his balls, and buckled in back. Then the same for the other one as sir was griping due to the pain. Suck it up buttercup! We have only begun.

The butt plug had finally been fully inserted. Knowing sir was going to take a couple minutes to breathe and let the pain settle, I cleaned the area up. Next, he had to lie down flat on his stomach to roll over on his back. Now that was a challenge that he didn't think about. The extra movement it would take moving his body through the positions which would change the positions of the butt plug. Such grimacing and whining, sissy boy!!!

As sir was trying to maneuver around, I fumbled around on his side of the bed to pull out the ankle cuffs and 18" spreader bar which finished off isolating him to where he needed to be; right in the middle of the bed. Finally, he was in the perfect position. Rock hard and at attention.

I walked over to my side of the bed to get the vibrator and my clear plastic bag of treasures, aka the wooden clothespins. he looked down and kept saying enough is enough, and oh no Meesha. I glared into his eyes and told him, my name isn't Meesha, it's MISTRESS!!! I'm sorry Mistress...men!!! They get in a pinch and everything goes out the door. Or so they wish. As he laid there helpless and contained quite nicely, I began placing six clothespins along the edges of his balls. One by one. I made sure that I made a nice straight line. Why six you might ask? It was the twenty-sixth day of the June and six is my favorite number. Perfect!!!!!!

I'm not sure why sir was still as erect as he was, but as I straddled his body and inserted his penis into my vagina. It entered with the greatest of ease. sir looked up in my eyes and told me he felt my juices dripping down his thigh, that's how turned on I was due to the scene. Kind of embarrassed, I continued on. Nothing was stopping me, not even his pain.

Between the pain in his shoulders, the pain from his legs being stretched out and unable to move, and the pain of the clothespins, I had created yet another perfect storm. The storm was brewing with each time that I bounced up and down on his shaft. The storm that was raining with my juices more and more as he was trying to hold off his orgasm, wait, or was that from the pain being inflicted. The pain from my butt cheeks hitting off of the clothespins in the perfect sequence and rhythm. sir eventually reached a point that he couldn't hold off any longer. Selfishly, sir asked may I come, Mistress? Ummm, heck no!!! I'm not even close sir. You need to wait because after all, it's about pleasing your Mistress. I repositioned myself and continued on. Mistress, you need to stop. sir, no way, figure it out and fix it. Without telling him, I was actually getting closer to my orgasm, but I repositioned myself yet once again. Continuing to pound away and hear the juicy noise that we were making each time I slide up and down his penis, I continued in becoming more horny. I leaned down on top of him letting my hips do their job. Letting my breasts lay upon his arms crossed on his chest not being able to move. Letting his mind wander. Growing his orgasm close once again waiting for that perfect storm to unleash. It was at that moment that another of my orgasms unleashed. The moans, the pain, the please, the sensation unleashing the contraction of muscles that sent my body into a release that it hadn't felt in quite a while.

Yet sir is beneath me struggling to hold off. Thinking about the pain between his legs and in his ass. Yes, he had forgotten about that pain until now. As I was quickly moving into another orgasm, he was close to the point of no return. His cum was moving up his penis and had nowhere else to go. Needless to say, this triggered another sensation, or was it pain. Pain in his ass which began turning to pleasure. And pain. And pleasure. Until he couldn't take it handle it anymore. It was at that time that I gracefully got off his penis and just let him lay there. Lay there with not an inch to move. Laying there with a penis begging to finish, cum which had left his balls, and the contractions being stopped causing even more pain in his ass.

I looked over at sir, watching the perfect storm I had caused, and the perfect storm that I abruptly caused to stop as his cum, drop by drop, dribbled down his shaft. Laying ever so peacefully on his clean shaven stomach. With no place to go and no pleasure to have been enjoyed.

The look of the perfect storm left me with a sense of accomplishment; sir left with the feeling of subspace. The feeling of the room spinning. The feeling of every part of his body somewhere else but right there on our bed.

One might say that this was overkill. To a Mistress, never!!! What sir hadn't realized yet was that he still had six clothespins on his balls. Their job was not completed as of yet. With sir's eyes closed and his mind and body trying to relax from pain on every side of him, I began taking the clothespins off and he could feel the blood rush back into the skin of his testicles. That pain that is unexplainable. One by one until all six had found their way back home. Again, I ask you, is this overkill...NEVER!!!

tvalex, Rectrix and asastype like this.
  6. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Hog tie = hog heaven

sir walked into the hotel room last night in a pretty good mood. Just hungry after working a mid-day shift. Which I had brought him down leftover spaghetti. he looked over to his side of the bed and gasped. What the hell is that stuff doing here? Of course, I just giggled. There sat the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs along with the chained collar and 2 large locks.

I let him eat and shower. All while his mind was wandering about how the scenario would play out. Little did he know how he would be chained. I took and locked his wrists to one end of the 18" dog collar locked behind his back to the ankles locked to the other end of the dog collar. At first, he was scared, but it wasn't that bad. he laid there on his stomach as I smacked his ass. Being at a hotel, the walls are paper thin which we could hear voices from the other side. he said, ya know, the people next door can hear you smacking my ass. I replied, so? What difference does it make? LOL.

Just uncomfortable. he decided to roll himself over on his back and guess what popped up in our conversation? Yep. You guessed it. So, seeing that, I decided to take it down. Solid as a rock. Watching his eyes roll back in his head, he asked why I just didn't let him out of the chains so I could get on top. Ummm, why can't I get on top right now? he gave me every excuse as I climbed on board the good ship lollipop!

Lately, seeing him all chained down and in pain has turned me on to the nth degree. Again, juices were slowly dripping down my leg and that lucious noise turned him on even more. Mistress, may I come? I hadn't even started playing with myself because I was more focused on turning him on and teasing him. And so it began. I knew I wasn't going to bring my vibrator, so I just played with myself. That in itself blows his mind as well as other things. Mistress, you need to stop. sir, I'm not close yet. I paused for a moment to get himself calmed back down a tad and began in again. Mistress...as I have an orgasm myself riding him like a champ. he watches me to keep his mind off of things. he watches my face change in expression, my stomach tense up along with the muscles around his dick. And yet another orgasm comes all too quickly. he asks yet again, Mistress may I come. As I finished the last of my contractions in my own orgasm, I dismounted him, went over to the sink and cleaned up. he begged, no Mistress. No! I looked down at him and said, lights off, the alarm will come all too early as you won't be the one coming.

LoneMan and asastype like this.
  7. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Short and sweet...
    I apologize for slacking on my posts. Much going on here and still more to come. Well, except sir.

he tends to have these dreams or shall I say his fantasies. Instead of acting on them immediately, I make him wait. Make him think I forgot about it and then BAM!

The other night after he showered from a long day at work and both of us struggling with stressors, I put the collar on him and led him to his room. Yes, you read that correctly. his room. W/we sleep in my room, but this was his room. This is our playroom. While it's not like everyone thinks of a play room, it's just a typical bed with chains hidden under the mattress so when our son comes over, the chains are hidden.

he tried to climb on the bed and anticipating he'd be chained down. Another step in front of him which makes me feel even more confident. I had him stand back up and wait while I went and grabbed the box of seran wrap. Needless to say, I started from sir's feet and worked my way upwards. By the time I reached his hips, I looked up and noticed his penis, nice and hard and definitely at attention. I continued to wrap around his hips breaking a hole in the wrap each time I went around his erected play toy. I continued upward until I reach his neck.

Funny thing was, he thought he was going to penguin walk to the bed. Nope, one swift push and down he went. Looked kind of like a tree. Timber! I rolled him over, straddled his log, and pleasured myself quite a few times. Upon finishing, sir laid there in the dark as I said good night. I knew his anxiety was hitting a limit due to his claustrophobia, but all I was doing was taking a shower and cleaning myself up. Jeez!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice