1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sucking cock

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by demale, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Does it enhance or diminish one's manhood? Your thoughts ?

catbells likes this.
  2. Personally I think it depends on context.

I don't conform to a lot of traditional values of manhood, so for me it certainly wouldn't diminish it. Furthermore I'm pansexual so for me it's less about whether I'm sucking a cock or licking a pussy but rather if I'm being ordered to do it, dominated, etc.

For others who identify more strongly as straight and are ordered/forced to suck a cock yeah I can see that creating a feeling of diminished manhood. And that's great as long as everyone is enjoying themselves. :)

tomf_22033 and Open2njoy like this.
  3. I feel it diminished after sucking an Alpha male, but it more about the submission.

catbells likes this.
  4. At the present time, it's my favorite pastime when I get the opportunity. Ms. K/H has little interest in sex but knows me and my urges, so she allows me a few outlets but, so far, no personal orgasms.
    As for it diminishing me, I don't think so, it just gives me something to do. Now as to it enhancing my life, I think so since it is my favorite sport and I enjoy it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. I must admit, the submission is part of the thrill. I loved being on my knees with a mouthful of cock, especially when others were watching (and usually unzipping). Loved it, too, when the man turned around, bent over and spread his cheeks, knowing that I wanted to bury my tongue inside him.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. It was my favorite pastime, too, until my wife forbade it. I miss being a cocksucker, especially now that she has feminized me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. What is Manhood? To be like the normal man that calls his wife "Old Lady" and spends more time with his Buddies watching sports than with her. To be a man that doesn't do anything to please her and is always thinking about himself and how he can have an Orgasm. No thanks I've been their and where I am now serving my Lovely Wife is a much better place. If she wants me to suck on someone's cock than I will and it won't diminish me as a man. But than I wouldn't fall into the definition of the typical man and his Manhood.

bethanise, JiL and Joan.t like this.
  8. I feel it enhances it. My KH has worked at locking me down feminizing me and using me orally and anally. Because I enjoy these kinks makes me no less a man. I look forward to the day she and I share a cock and I can please her by showing off the skills she has taught me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Hope it comes soon! Meanwhile, practice makes perfect.

10. Can't say I feel it diminishes my manhood, but I do find it is a very submissive and somewhat feminizing act.

11. I agree. For me, that was much of the allure.

12. I enjoy the submissive aspect.

13. Men seemed to sense that I was submissive and made me do their bidding. Now, my wife does as well.

14. So do I, until then it is the taste of rubber and practice makes perfect so I don't embarrass my KH.