Successful caging needs effective domination?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Jan 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Please don't burn the witch yet!;) Ok, so solo cagers will probably have a good defence response on this one (but I'll guess they would rather have a Domme in play if pushed to admit). Plus the caged who declare their's is a strong peer vibe with Wife/GF/KH, but even in those cases, an element of female domination is needed to feed the dynamic. The very act of proffering one's cock freedom to the female, suggests a need for some kind of D/s relationship. It doesn't have to be all whips, chains and canes. but underneath, the desire for Mistress/slave or Mistress/sub or your moniker of choice is alive and well. Face it boys, you were born to worship:D Cage on Garth!:kiss:

Guest 3729, masohedo, softy and 5 others like this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Absolutely true, although with a variety of different intensities and manifestations. On the outside, my beautiful wife/KH and I seem very normal and "vanilla." No one else knows my cock is locked in a cage and that I wear pink panties most of the time. I go to work everyday and come home like anyone else.

At home, it's a bit different. We do have an FLR to an extent. She controls the finances, makes all decisions about our investments, and gives me an "allowance." My role is to go to work and hand over my check to her. (actually it's direct deposit, but same effect). She doesn't work outside the house, and enjoys the role of "housewife in charge." (she's a great cook, BTW-which is why I keep gaining weight). I offer to pleasure her with my hand or mouth most nights, and she decides yes or no. (usually yes, LOL). She will occasionally unlock me and allow me to orgasm. (once in December, once so far in January) She will sometimes blow me, but increasingly she simply allows me to jerk off while she watches. It's been several months since PIV, and she doesn't seem to miss it.

So, I freely admit that I "worship" her in at least some sense of the word.

Wingman222 and Mandynjack like this.
  3. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I imagine most locked males or females here would agree that the general mindset of chastity revolves around some sort of service through control... no matter if that involves laundry, labia, or lap dances. Depends what the KH demands, and the subsequent compatibility of the locked's needs/limits.

I was actually surprised by the number of 'vanilla' chastity participants, since it clearly involves a power exchange. Does fulfilling that particular kink uncover even more, waiting just beneath the surface? Is it possible that chastity can be or is a gateway kink? Who really knows... but I'm tempted to lean towards 'yes'.

softy, Allen1987, Dufty and 4 others like this.
  4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I'm inclined to say yes to your question.
    In a few months perusing on CM, threads after threads, couldn't find any male who seemed not interested on being dominated by a willing domme female, a fantasy wide spread here, and I believe, in disguise out of sites dedcated to FLR.
    Men are weak in their willigness to be chaste, they need someone as a tool for complete control and evolution.
    Every male that says that he is not interested on a D/S relationship with a Goddess is a absolute liar.

masohedo, slave_m, softy and 3 others like this.
  5. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    For me personally it wouldn't work if my wife was not strong when she says no key it' no key so I stayed locked it' not true chastity until you want out and the wife says firmly no we both enjoy it and it' a lifestyle that grows and evolves over time ...very happy couple here

Penney likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I find this to be true. When my wife and I tried chastity the first time it was me telling her what to do. She felt this was all about me and hence was not interested and it all fell apart. This time its her in full control.

I think most guys revel in having a strict keyholder.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I think so too in nearly all cases. There may be rare exceptions. But it also means that she must really want to dominate him and be determined to do so and get what she wants :strong::strong::strong:and he be obliged to comply:+1::+1::):+1::+1:.

CJ's hubby and Dufty like this.
  8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    LOL-no liar here. I freely admit to complete submission to my beautiful wife/KH. I'd do anything she asked to please her.

Mandynjack likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    When we started this chastity lifestyle we weren't actually using the device I wore to keep me chaste, it was more to control my desire to do strange things to my penis. The control of my orgasms has come as a bit of a surprise to me, I have to say, certainly to the extent that Elle has taken that control.

Very early on in that development I realised something quite intense. If I was going to accept her control of my orgasms, her right to lock me up and use me as and when she deemed necessary, I needed to accept her control of me completely. It was no good trying to convince my brain that she was allowed to deny me an orgasm if she didn't have the right to make all of the decisions.

At first Elle was resistant, she didn't want that level of responsibility, and thought that it would involve a lot of work. This resistance changed over time as we both came to understand more about what we are doing. Reading how to set up an FLR helped enormously, as it helped her understand that in fact if she accepted the role there was an opportunity for her to put in less effort, not more. The expectations of our relationship were laid out and now she doesn't have to supervise me all of the time. I have things I am expected to get on with and I do.

In conjunction with the development of her control and our FLR, Elle has also become more the D to my s. This is very subtle and in no way anything like I imagine you get in BDSM circles.

As you say...
    This is very much what we do. She gets to control and I get to worship. This has brought a wonderful balance to our marriage that I wish we had discovered many years ago.

10. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I've lived a life, that has included an flr or two.

I've flirted with chastity play, only to learn that I function best as the one in control and the keyholder,, mostly for sissy, cross-dressers or transwomen.

It takes all sorts and sometimes experience is the best guide.

11. Deleted member 53138

OK, you got me.....it's all true!

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    "This is very much what we do. She gets to control and I get to worship. This has brought a wonderful balance to our marriage that I wish we had discovered many years ago."

So true!
    When we started down the path of a female lead relationship my wife said, "this is for real, I'm not going to be playing at it."

13. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Can't agree more!

14. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    The motto of every KH, real chasting is not for playing, it is a choice for life, a commitment on chastity is therefore for lasting, not for a passing flame of desire and lust.

camr, Breathe and Mandynjack like this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I don’t think there is really a D/s dynamic in our relationship. My chastity is purely voluntary because I know my wife likes it so much. Me wanting to please my wife could be viewed by some as an act of submission, but I don’t really feel that it is. She likes knowing that I’m not allowed to use my cock or have erections unless she allows it, and I enjoy her so much more when she’s having fun.

I can easily access the key if I want to (and in fact do frequently for hygiene’s sake). It’s more or less the honor system. She can tell very easily if I have snuck an orgasm, so I know I wouldn’t be fooling anyone if I did cheat. I just love pleasing her and keep myself chaste for her benefit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice