Success from Chinese Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by eadwynsub, Apr 18, 2015.

1. eadwynsub

eadwynsub New member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    A little backstory. I have been involved with chastity heavily with my KH/wife for the past two years. Like many I have been trying to find the right device that offered security and the lack of an ability to orgasm without a piercing as this is not in the cards for my situation. We normally go upwards of a month between orgasms with releases for cleaning every two weeks. I currently had 4 devices including a CB-6000s and 3 devices from Chinese sellers on eBay. The CB-6000s was not an option due to hygiene issues. 2 of the three steel devices were good for comfort and hygiene but lacked security and allowed softgasms too easily. The third, a Looker 2 knockoff, was great on security but caused hygiene issues and allowed orgasm with a vibrator. I decided to give one more a try and ran across this device: http://www.dhgate.com/product/male-...-cage-steel/216382180.html#s1-6-1b|1567979318 I was intrigued as the measurements matched what I would order in a custom device and the spike ring offered a new security option.

The order arrived from an eBay seller in good time. I chose the second smallest base ring and the smallest spike ring as I am fairly small. The device is well built and goes together easily. I did a test fitting and wore the device continuously for a week. Here are my thoughts.

Positives

The base ring is a bit wide which I like as it helps it stay in place. The cage portion has a much larger head area than other devices which I found to be a big positive as it helped keep the head stable better. As well there are more total bars on the head portion which help prevent stimulation. The spike ring is intriguing. The spikes are fairly sharp but I had no problems with cuts. The spike ring does its job perfectly. Pulling out is impossible as trying to move the shaft without being able to fully manipulate the skin is well not pleasant! Security check! I tried moving the device up and down to achieve some sensation and this was not possible due to the spike ring and the design of the cage portion. Last test was the vibrator. Our vibrator has defeated all other devices. With this one I could not get close enough as the bar design prevented me from getting close enough to provide enough stimulation too orgasm. Also, when I attempted to get an erection the spike ring quickly snubbed this out. Prevention of stimulation check! Hygiene is easy and the device sleeps well and actually prevents night time erections better than all my others.

Negatives

The included urethral tube is BIG. I am experienced with this but this one was to large for me to work at all. As well, the tube has to be inserted before placing the cage on. Combined with the spike ring this is very difficult. The urethral tube is not going to be used by me for awhile. A nice side note is the cylindrical receiving area for the tube keeps the tip of my cock from rubbing on any fabric which is good. The spikes are still a bit sharp and could be a bit duller but so far it is bearable.

Conclusion

If your measurements work for this device it really is great. Go up one size on the spike ring from what you think you need though! Hopefully it works well for you. After the week trial period I handed over the keys and for the first time truly felt like there was no way for this device to come off or me to get off. True enforced chastity here we go! If there is an interest I can snap some pics of the device on me.

Wendygirl and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice