Subtle Differances in permission to cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Apr 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I remember the writings of a mistress Rika, I am not sure if she is still about but I remember speaking with her via forums on a few occasions and she was very instructive.

One thing that sticks out in my mind is when I was told that she knows when a man has become truly submissive when instead of saying “please may I cum”, to saying “please don’t make me cum”, and strangely the longer I am in chastity the more that makes sense to me....that said I never ask other than sometimes saying "would you like me to cum now" simply because sometimes I can hold back a long time.

So a question for mistresses out there….

When my mistress says to me..

“You can cum if you want to” Should I cum? …I usually do…But I think I probably shouldn’t, but then if I dont and mistress really wanted me too she might get cross.

“You may cum now” should one cum (does the use of the word may mean that its still my choice)

Which is different to “I want you to cum now” then clearly there is no choice.

What is the wording you use to have your man cum and do you make it clear what your wishes are.

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    That is exactly what I tell my wife during our tease sessions..."please don't make me cum". This morning during our tease session, I was hanging off the edge by my finger tips, and I wanted to cum so bad, but I said "please don't make me cum". She has me in a zone of frustration that is so bad, yet so very, very good. I thanked her for not allowing me to cum.

https://wordpress.com/view/imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    The first one is your choice - you could ask if would please her for you to cum if you are unsure.

The second one is a strongly worded suggestion - I would suggest cumming when she says this.

osavage likes this.
  4. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    If I get close I just cum to hard not to

5. Deleted member 53138

You must have been reading my mind! I am due, or rather my time is almost here, where Mistress gave me in chastity before I am even allowed to cum. But I have been thinking just that.....I truely want to give my Mistress something....but all I have is my ORGASM......and I have thought about whether I should ruin it or plead that I don't want it. I just want her to be happy and don't know how to tell her without her thinking I am trying to top as they say........it's not really up to me.......if she wants me to cum....I must cum.....if not then I am happy! Really didn't think I would be saying this 90 days ago.....but now....well I have evolved!

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I must admit, I have to be careful what I say because if Mistress interprets anything I say as trying to get her to do something she will ruin my orgasm..and I must admit ruined orgasms are not my favorite...

I agree with the poster above the proper response to the first one is "would it please you if i didn't"

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice