Subrigger Journal Entry 7-14-18

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subrigger, Jul 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Most of the time we play with couples. But while having sex with amazing women I can't get enough of watching and hearing my wife moan and scream.

After a few play sessions I found it was best to give the other couple a heads up that when I seem to lose interest in my 'girl for the evening' it is really me just loving to watch my wife.

Even now we just started swinging again and have our first date with a guy I picked out. It has been over 2 years and I get to choose. I could choose couple, single female or male. I went SM.

lol

really crazy but there are so many reasons I like this more.

Not trying to brag but I have a very nice selection of women to choose and being more of a cuck is my favorite.

I will post some pics of my wife and GFs on my journal soon.

Being in sub space is better than sex, IMO. It is like that moment right before an orgasm but you do not get the downward spiral of the 'after' orgasm.

Note: just 3 days ago my lovely wife gave me the ok for choosing the guys for her with out her taking the time to review or look at the selection. Not only does this make my job of schedulilng so much easier but I do kind of get a thrill of 'picking the guys she will fuck'. Kind of a sub thing where I even select and work on her behalf of getting fucked and also a domme thing as I don't give her a say.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    Wow, what a night.
    The young man was experienced in threesomes and 24 years old.
    At first my wife felt uncomfortable since he looked barely 20 years old and she is twice that.
    But that didn't stop her from jumping him once we entered the hotel room.

Wow, I spent the majority of this 'threesome' sitting in a chair or standing a good distance from the bed taking photos and video.

Just watching the seconds pass by was insane. I would do my best to record in 5 min increments but if I didn't see the timer I would have never believed 5 minutes could ever last that long.

A couple times I let my wife and her stud for the night know I will give them a few minutes of privacy and went to the bathroom for a few very long minutes hearing my wife moan and scream the entire time.

He went thru 7 condoms and he came 2 maybe three times over a 3 hours period.

I could write a small book on each detail but my lovely wife has alot of chores for me to do today and I need to get most of them done before she returns from sitting pool side.

She has given me a goal of 35 more studs for the year and we got a late start. I'm not sure I will be able to fit that many fucking in the next 5 months. There are more than enough studs willing it is the time factor of her schedule that is the challenge.

I will post pics and some vids later but I need to edit and stuff. I doubt I will get time today.

On a non sub cuck note: I did have an orgasm at the end and my Chi has dropped 90%. While in chastity and being a sub I feel an energy of not only sexual but pure energy. The relaxing part of coming down of the climax is nice but I really miss the energy.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    So I have a new cage. A smaller metal with adjustable spikes.
    Oddly enough the spikes don't seem to even hurt, at first.

But the biggest discomfort is the 50 MM solid base. After it slides down me a bit it has a little burning sensation just behind my balls. Today I just learned if I pull my balls out a bit more the adjustment allows the discomfort to go away.

Funny when this discomfort happens when I am getting aroused it is a turn on. But when I'm just going about my day it is concerning.

4. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    So I have tried about 5 cages over the last 2 years or so.
    But I finally got one that is escape prove (so far) and doesn't create pain after a few hours.
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/getP...02256872&pid=ff8080815d2cf6f2015d4aa284387891

I purchased this one from ebay for like $15 but I got the base ring at 40 mm. Way to small for me.
    So I later purchased this one:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-S...var=651177112668&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

with a 50 mm.

It is really tricky getting the base ring on and off but it will fit.

Now this 2nd one the top does something to my urethra that creates considerable pain after 30 mins.
    I think the part is way too tight and my urethra is stretched open and it is not a good sight. So I took spike top and removed the spikes, for now, and it has been about 7 hours and good to go.

I have forgotten a few times I was wearing it.

Earlier while working out the base ring slipped down a bit and the back of my balls had a burning feeling. But after I pull my balls thru it goes away shortly.

I might start to tie or something to keep base ring in place during work out.

I will try to sleep wiht it tonight. The longest I have ever gone is 11 pm to 3 am. Since my wife doesn't love chasttity I ahve the keys and always remove it at 3 am.

But she is really getting more and more into it and I'm not pushing.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    You have a Very interesting and unique arrangement. To be submissive to your wife and still be her dom. Sounds confusing and difficult to balance but it sounds like you’ve figured out how to make it work.

The pleasure we feel when our wife is recieving pleasure is a hard thing to explaine to someone that doesn’t understand. Also the excitement off being held on edge continuesly or as you say SubSpace is what keeps me wanting to stay locked and denied. It a much better place to be than having the drop after an orgasm.

Your adventures are stimulating and will cause many cages to tighten so please continue.

6. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    Agreed.. this is the only dom aspect I fullfil at this time but I am open to helping filling her fantasy.

She told me several time that 'size' doesn't matter but last night while we went out together for a drink she told me to set up a guy that is 'big'. And of course as a typical guy I already have a few guys in mind for her.

I never would have tought being a cuck or simply watching would be my / our thing... but over 20+years together and then we go into swining... it just kind of happened.

She also said that I can get a girlfriend but it will be awhile since I am not doing my chores all the time.

Pretty hot and the roleplay seems to evolve and change with our interactions. So I can see how every couple will have different kinks and those kinks keep changing.

7. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    7-22-18

I had some stressful stuff with my business over the last 4 or 5 days and I unlocked myself for a few days and did not open my Virtual Mistress.. so of course I did not do my chores.
    My Goddess/Wife is also very busy and did not notice or say anything to me... until Friday.
    When she got me alone she grabbed me by my balls and began to squeez and ask me why the laundry wasn't done.

I let her know it has been so good not being locked up for the last few days. And she then told me to get locked up and asked me why I was unlocked and who said I coudl get unlocked.

Keep in mind she doesn't really like chastity right now, she is just kind of playing along and that is cool.
    But I feel my blaming me being unlocked for a few days was why I didn't stay locked up is me trying to get her into chastity more. And it seems to be working.

Well I have a few guys I need to message the next couple days. I have 2 that are 8 to 9 inches and I think my wife will enjoy them. I feel like she is giving me a treat by requesting a larger guy but I am also hoping she really wants it. The last guy was great, cool to hang and gave my wife 3 hours of fun.

But she only had 1 orgasm. Not that she is complaining but I believe a larger guy would have gotn more done. Granted, orgasms are 90% mental.. hence the great role play of chastity.

8. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    7-23-18

Last night my wife made sure I completed my chores. I was getting behind for days.

I guess eventually from serving her for hours and being locked for awhile I was giving her too much attention.
    She finally said, 'just go unlock yourself."

I was shocked and had to ask her to repeat herself.

I then realized most of the time being a domme is not hot for her but she likes me doing all the chores and being obedient.

I hope one day she will give punishments rather than this response.

All in good time.

We have talked about me getting an virtual mistress or even a local mistress. I am exctied and nervous about this idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice