Submission, expectations and responsibilities

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jan 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I've been looking on e-bay also. The one from china are well priced. I got a dress from china and it arrived ok and was well made. For the price you can't go wrong.

2. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Points earned so far 15

Ok ok so I haven’t been keeping on top of my diary like I said I would, I don’t know what’s going on with me at the moment. As you can see I haven’t even earned many points, I’m a long way of my target of 90 by the end of the month.

I just seem to of lost all interest in sex it’s as if I’ve become asexual. Sounds a bit extreme I know but I’ve just lost complete interest in sex. I’ve had a lot on with work and I’ve been feeling tired but that doesn’t explain the complete switch off of all interest.

It’s hard to put across how it feels to Master, I’m not sure he completely understand how I feel and probably think I’m not interested in him any more which simply is not the case. I hope things change soon, it’s not fair on Master not getting any action at all. I’ve told him I don’t mind him sorting himself out and have encouraged him to but he doesn’t like doing it, he feels it’s wrong.

I’m not sure what else to write we haven’t had any amazing sexual adventures lately and it feels as if I’ve just been working and sleeping, not very exciting really.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Not much to report at the moment. Things have gone quiet on the D/s front again. It’s all work and no play for me at present so it doesn’t leave me much time or energy to even think about being a useful and loyal sub. If I haven’t got the energy I really don’t see how I can be of much use to Master. Add this to the fact that my libido has gone through the floor and thing start to look bleak.

I think about being Master’s sissy all the time but I just can’t bring myself to submit. Most of my thoughts are selfish though. I keeping wanting to be femmed and want to spend more time dressed but I can’t even bring myself to remove my hairy mess I’m so tired and unmotivated. I think a lot of the tiredness is psychological but I’m not really sure what I can do about that for the time being.

I’ve let Master go without for quite a few days now but with me having zero interest in sex I’m not quite sure what I can do. I’ve offered myself up to Master before and that didn’t turn out great so sex without passion from my side is a no no. Master does like me to at least look as if I’m enjoying myself.

I’m not even having selfish thoughts, it’s not as if I’m sneaking off to sort myself out, I’m just not interested. I like to be the bottom in every sense but I do need to be horny and aroused to get the best from any sexual experience.

I’m sure things will sort themselves out soon, they have to.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice