Submission, expectations and responsibilities

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jan 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I agree with Charlotte. Take a step back think we all go through this. It is like that moment when I let my mind slip and I have the oh my god what am I doing to Master moment. Just be glad you aren't trying to switch that is a whole another kettle of fish. Sometimes the best subs are the ones who don't fit into any particular category. I have a firm belief of not limiting yourself or what you can do. the fact that maybe being something other than a sissy in a long term sense isn't necessarily a bad thing. The thing i find hardest with J is thinking up new evil things to do to him. The idea of having a plethora, (yes I used a big word :anim_19: i want my cookie or biscuit now), of things to choose from might be good. Who knows you could be a sissy puppy, i know bad example but well it does open up some possibilities.

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM

Not a bad idea, I could like cute. Thank you for the advice. :happy0160:

I think Master summed up the events of last night and this morning so theres not much to add. I guess that I was just a bit p*ssed off, not because Master could do the rope bondage but because he started swearing at me and then buggered off to smoke.

I felt at that point that all fun has been taken out off the relationship. I wasnt expecting a work of are, just a bit of fun and time for Master to have a little of a doing knots. I stormed off took off my collar and found the keys to the CB and quickly got that off. My thinking was that if Master could storm off and smoke I could storm off in a huff too.

We had a bit of a chat before bed and then I just pounced I dont know what came over me. I made love to Master which felt nice, I guess I just wanted to feel close to Master it wasnt about gaining release, we looked deep into each others eyes as I made love to him.
    After I had cum I pulled him onto and then he made love to me.

After we had made love Master disappeared for a while I just thought he was using the bathroom so I fell asleep.

This morning I still felt as if I wanted to stop the D/s stuff. Master was in tears and we spoke for ages. We finally sorted thing out though. Im not going to be a sissy any more, at least not 24/7. I knew what Master wanted all along but he just wouldnt back down and kept repressing how he really felt.

I think weve got things sorted this time though, fingers crossed.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Had a good night last night. Had some play time not hours and hours but enough to satisfy my need for kinky fun.

The day started off as usual nothing really too exciting. I did updated my flyers and then gave some out as there wasn't any work on and then the rest of the day was spent either on the computer or watching TV. I was playing around with Linux a lot last night, I've just installed it and on first impression I would say it's great, so many free utilities to use and it looks good too. Little problem with printing but for surfing the web and doing my account with the free office suite it's fine.

Anyway enough of that. Whilst I was playing on fallout 3 Master came into the room with his house coat on, nothing too unusual there but then he threw a collar towards me and then opened his house coat to reveal he was wearing nothing but his rubber Master pants and was holding a flogger.

He ordered me to kneel on the floor so he could put my collar on he then set about teasing me for a while before ordering me to type out some rules, not a contract or anything but some simple rules that I should follow.

After I had written up the rules Master order me to lay down on the couch so I could get in my place and lick his ass. I did as I was told and then began licking away all the while Master was playing with his property and bringing me close to orgasm. He soon grew tired of my licking so ordered me to stand up, he then got on the couch and told me to sit on his cock.

As I was riding his cock Master help his property in his hand so as I thrusted I would thrust Master's property into his hand. It wasn't long before I got close to orgasm yet again. Master did this to me repeatedly until it all got too much, Master let go just in time to stop any orgasm but I still managed to dribble some cum which Master then fed to me as I continued riding his cock.

When Master eventual came we got cleaned up and dressed and then went about doing other things.

It was good night for me, I love it when Master reminds me of the power he has over me.

Rules

1.Slave is to present on knees with collar when ever Master returns home.
    2.Slave is to maintain body hair every Friday this is to include bum, cock and balls.
    3.Slave must not put on any underwear unless chosen by Master.
    4.When asked to perform a task slave must do it straight away without question or complaint.
    5.Slave is not to receive a full orgasm unless strictly instructed to by Master.
    6.Slave should not answer back to his Master.
    7.Slave should put his Master’s needs before his own.

Feel free to message Master if there is anything people feel that I should be doing.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:

My denial is beginning to get hard. Master hasn't put me back in my CB yet, and I'm getting horny. I can't stop thinking about Masturbating. So much so that I went to put my CB on but Master has locked the padlock on it. I've had to dig out my leather chastity belt instead, It's not great, feels uncomfortable and I won't be able to use the bathroom until Master get home but it's the only thing that will distract me from thinking about Masturbating.

I think that I need talk to master abut buying a CB3000 cage and the KDS to make my chastity more secure. If I am to go for long periods without orgasm as any good slave should then I think I will need extra security. Master's new found control on server to make me more horny. If my chastity is to work the n Master will have to take full control.

:gen085:

I've never felt this bad before. I think the fact that Master is taking a lot more control is making me more horny, I feel like I did at the beginning a few years ago very excited and wishing to try new and more kinky pleasures.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Happy days kris! :jumping0045:

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Woo hoo! Fun Fun Fun! :)

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Things have been a bit quiet over the past few days. Back to the usual work, eat sleep. I have been following the rules like a good little slave, presenting with my collar every night when Master get home from work. Master keeps saying how proud he is of me and that I'm being really loyal and submissive.

Master seems a lot more involved now and is taking more responsibility over my chastity. I'm out at the moment but only because there is a rough edge on the ring that has been irritating my testicles. Need to sand it down before I put it back on.

Still pondering over a choice of device. I really would like a Neo Steel but it is a costly investment. I've been looking more and more into steel tube devices, perhaps something that incorporates my PA but I'm unsure how it will work with my foreskin. Devices with penis plugs are a big no, no for 24/7 wear so will have to keep thinking on it and see if I get any more response to my posts.

I'm definitely not Master's sissy any more. Part of me misses it special when I read post by Lauren and Dolly Anne and the other great sissies on here but thing are going so well and Master is really enjoying being in control now so I guess it's worth it. Master is still going to buy me a maid outfit which will be good.

I'm not sure what to call myself at the moment, I'm just a slave at the moment. Feels like a should have more of a role though. Or maybe roles should be for role play and I should be content just being a slave. After all we do have a large collection of toys and clothes (wonders if Master will get the dog hood out soon and buy me a new tail and mitts Woof) :sex023:.

8. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol sounds like when I pretty much told J the pony outfit was mine and he wasn't gonna get to wear it*giggle* :bad-girl-0009: glad you have found a happy place. :whipbang: hope your play turns more enjoyable as time passes.

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Remember that regardless of your state in life you play a role to someone, somewhere, and in some way. While you may not be playing the role you want you are none the less serving in a role for your master! That is intoxicating in many ways so don't underestimate your responsibility there.

Just my deep two cents for the day. Glad to see things are on the up.

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know you're feeling a bit down about this, but sometimes you have to stop drooling over what the others get up too. I've had a massive "oh for fucks sake why do all the other women get it and I don't" week this week (I'm blaming hormones!) and I look at the site and these amazing women and think... why can't I do that or be that or whatever!

Then I look at pet and think "crumbs, he's actually quite happy with me being a mediocre Mistress... just so long as I'm happy and giggly like I used to be".

It's an inside thing, not an outside thing! :heart:

As usual... that probably made no sense to anyone but me! :happy0120:

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:

Thank you for your support Lady K, Mistress Watchfull and xcitex2. Things are certianly getting better.

Last night Master and I had some unplanned play time. All week I've been incredibly frustrated not helped by the fact that I've been in and out of my CB and Master has taken every opportunity to tease me.

Last night just after we got into bed I happened to mention that I was horny and then joked that I was thinking of cumming over his bum. I wasn't expecting what happened next. Master rolled over and then said go on then. I didn't at first but then Master ordered me to adding that I couldn't cum. I did as I was told and it wasn't long before I was close and stopped.

After I had stopped Master said that I should lube up his ass cheeks and then thrust between them with his property. As if wanking over Master's ass wasn't frustrating enough.

I did as I was told yet again, as I began thrusting I could feel myself getting more and more frustrated, I felt like I wanted to cry, I began moaning not with pleasure but with utter frustration. Master let me stop and asked what was wrong.

I told Master that I was really horny, If think the tease was made all the more frustrating with the fact I had to tease myself. Master then gave me a choice. I could cum in his ass but it was to be a ruined orgasm and that I was to clean my cum from his tush. I didn't take me long to decide what to do and had no sooner had I grabbed the lube and had then eased Master's property into his ass.

I thrusted for a while and could feel myself getting close so stopped, I did this a further 3 times each time I would dribble a small amount. By the third time I could feel myself just wanting to let go and finish the job but I manage to stop myself and ended up dribbling cum slowly into Master's bum.

I felt strange I had cum but I felt completely unsatisfied but I got that drop with honryness also, I didn't feel good at all. Although I wasn't as horny as I was before I did what was expected and got on my knees at the end of the bed. I licked Master's arse as deep as I could whilst I played with his cock, he kept ordering me to get my tongue deeper into his ass, I was trying my best to do as I was told.

Master seemed to enjoy himself, he must have had a great time first teasing me then me making love to him and then giving him a hand job whilst licking his ass. I couldn't complain either, I usually moan that we don't have enough play and that's exactly what I got although I was driven to utter frustration.

I've never know Master to be creative with his methods of tease. I didn't realise how ruthless and calculated Master could be.

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Ps,

Back in my CB, this time it might be for good? It's all sanded down and I gave it a good clean so it shouldn't rub anymore. I've used the smaller ring with slightly larger spacer and it feels a lot more comfortable so far. Working on a way to use the PA cable in order to improve the security, I could see myself giving in and pulling out the back if I get any more furstated.

13. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    You certainly are a lucky little boy! :happy0158:

14. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, krissi! Is that the 1 7/8" ring--the second largest one (the one dolly is using now), or the 1 3/4" one? Dollyanne was wondering about going down another ring size. Have you tried the POI? Dollyanne has been holding off on that until everything else is settled down. Dolly hasn't tried pulling out the back so she is not sure whether she can or not. More likely dolly's tessies would slip through the ring first. It looks like pet k has a pretty interesting PA cable arrangement and has just posted some pics in the gallery in case you haven't seen them. Good luck!

Huggs,
    :chores047:
    dollyanne

15. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'm not sure which ring it is, I tried to go from 3rd smallest to 2nd but it didn't work so back on the 3rd smalles ring. Tried POIs, I can't wear them for a couple of hours before they soon start to hurt. Master has made me wear them as a punishment but didn't make me wear them for more than a few hours.

I've been trying a few security mods today but with no success. Trying a padlock attached directly to my PA at the moment. What ever I seem to try ends up pinching my foreskin :sign0055:. Will see how the padlock works out.

16. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I was a bit of a bad boy yesterday. Master had spoke about locking me up in the cage whilst he went to work, and had been planning it all week. It got to Friday and I got a text off a friend asking if I wanted to go off-roading with him on Saturday. I was a bit hesitant as I knew what Master had planned but I really wanted to go.

I ended up going with my friends and had a good time. I told Master I would be home for about 3:30 when he got home but ended up being late, I got home by about 6. I couldn't help being late it wasn't as if I could tell my friend to get a move on, we we're in the welsh hills in a Land Rover and we we're further away from home than I expected.

Master ended up being in a mood with me half the night and kept asking me to apologies but I didn't. I was being stubborn and felt the only reason he was mad it because I went out and had a good time without him. We eventually sorted things out after we both sulked around the house for a bit. I felt quite down about the whole situation.

We're all sorted now and I feel like I can get back to being a sub again, got my collar back on as I should. I really don't feel that I can be submissive when I'm in a defensive mood, specially when we're arguing. I do want to be loyal and submissive but I would like freedom to be able to go out with just my friends once in a while. Not sure if that means I'm capable of being a sub 24/7? Or if I'm being a sub by 'my rules' I don't want that to be the case but there has to be some leeway, doesn't there?

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey kris!

My opinion (fwiw!) is that you should be able to see your friends, etc... it's like being married. If you are locked in a relationship and don't have external influences and a break occassionally, then you can't fully appreciate what you have.

Having said that... YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE!!!! :sex024:

I do see what you are saying about not being able to hurry up *this* time, but perhaps if you hadn't been late on other occasions, Master would have been a bit less angry!

As usual... you managed to work it through. :happy0030:

18. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Hello again. Seems like ages since I last wrote, I'm not doing a great job of keeping my diary up to date. The last few days have been horrible, I managed to get myself in a financial mess and Master has had to bale me out. I don't want to bore you with the details but I will say works been a lot quieter than I anticipated and the rent got forgotten about.

All seems to be sorted and fingers crossed work will pick up in the coming month or so, if not it may be time for me to go back and do real life work, eek!

As you would expect due to vanilla issues our play time has taken a back seat but surprisingly we did managed a bit of a play session last night. It was around bed time and Master and I we're in bed when we started kissing and then Master began to play with my nipples. Things started to get more passionate maybe it was the sheer relief or sorting things out but it was great.

We kissed and played with each other for some time when I began to growl at Master. I was really horny and I know Master likes it when I do it also shows him that I'm really horny, almost as soon as Master herd me growling he ordered me to fetch the dog hood from the cupboard, he didn't have to ask twice.

Master slipped the hood over my head and tied it tight before fastening the collar. I love wearing the hood, I'm not sure what it is a bout it but when I'm wearing I literally become a horny dog. Master then teased me, I was soo horny a all it took was a few strokes and could feel myself getting close, not wanting to break from my role I growled to let Master know I was close.

I played with Master's nipples rubbing my leather snout over his nipples and then rubbing my face against his. Master was well and truly worked up so got the lube and tried to slip his cock into my ass, something didn't feel right so I had to step out of character and ask him to stop he tried again but it wasn't happening so I had to Finnish Master of by hand.

The whole experience was great, I can't wait to do it again. Master says that I have to earn play time now though so I will have to be extra specially good form now on.

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Nothing much happened this week really, it's been quite quiet. Last night Master and I went out with some friends, for the first time in ages. We had a great time, didn't get too drunk so didn't have the normal hangover today.

We managed to have some play today. I've said to Master before about longer term bondage play and today I got what I've wanted. I was chained in the bath cuffed and locked. This wasn't going to be the normal tie and teas, I was going to be treated like the dog I am.

I kind of expected a little bathroom play and hinted at it but before Master chained me up I asked if I could use the toilet to which he said no. So he chained me in the bath, arms separated by a spreader so I couldn't pleasure myself and my ankle attached to the tap.

Once I was secure he left me for a while. When he came back I said that I needed the toilet now but was told that I had no choice other than to do it where I was. Well, I was desperate so what else could I do and considering I would be spending some time chained in the bath what other choice did I have to relax my bladder.

When Master came back he could see that I had wet myself and called me a dirty dog and other names also. Master had hinted at peeing on me before I was tied so when he came back bladder full that's exactly what he was going to do, not before I had begged for it. I begged like the dog I am I could feel that I wanted it my begging was real, I wanted to show Master how submissive I could be.

Master's warm nectar poured over my face and all over my body, his property standing to attention with the absolute humiliation causing me excitement. When he was done I was left yet again.

When Master came back it was to let me out. I think I had spent enough time laying in mess even though it was so exciting. As I was sat in the bath on my own I was thinking that I wanted to completely submit to Master once again considering putting the CB on and glueing the lock to prove my submission, I was wanting to have and access to Master's property taken away from me, never for me to be allowed to touch it again.

After my humiliating experience my submission only grew and I wanted to give myself over to Master's control. Sitting here now though my submission has lessened slightly, I still wish to serve but my thoughts before we're about changing my whole being and completely becoming Master's submissive slave.

I was going to make my own food for dinner consisting of mince and veg and I was going to eat it out of a bowl whilst Master ate a nice meal this would confirm my status. It never happened though, the thought soon disappeared once I was washed and I had cleaned the bath and bathroom.

I'm not sure what happened I think it has something to do with Master treating me like a normal person soon after the scene had ended. Where as I am quite happy to be treated like a slave sub 24/7 as soon as Master treats me as an equal I find it hard to stay within my sub space. I can't submit completely on my own.

Not that this is Master's fault it's just the way things are and more to do with how I see my own submission.

I may aswell also admit that I keep thinking about feminization. Each time I see a picture of another sissy pop up I wish for the same. I still have desires for small permanent breast and wish to be full trained in the art of becoming a sissy but Master is so much more comfortable now that I'm his male sub that things seem better now. A compromise may be possible but I'm not sure how it would work......

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hot! Hot! Hot! hehe. :confused0068:

21. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Some one commented that my sissy desire will come back and when they do they will be stronger than ever. How right they were. I've just take the dog for a walk, wearing a bra with breast forms tucked wearing lace panties. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to feel fem and I wanted to go outside. I had a fleece on so the my breast weren't that obvious but if you looked close enough you could see them.

I walked in the most feminine way I could and tried my best to speak to the dog as softly as I could, as I tried to restrain him from molesting other dogs and passers by. I don't know where it comes from and don't often know how to replicate it but I do have a female voice within me. My walk seems natural and when ever I'm wearing a bra and panties I seem to strut naturally like a sissy should.

Master has made it quite clear that he prefers it when I'm all butch which is understandable and I accept it but although I am quite butch in my normal everyday life that's not who/what I want to be when I get home.

Master is right to want a butch man/dog, after all that's the person he fell in love with and first had sex with but since I began going down the feminization route it has been difficult to let it go. My predicament made worse by the fact that I was fully supported throughout the past year which drove my desires still further.

This sounds like a rant at Master but I it's not. I just want had to write down something. Specially as I had just been outside as for all intensive purposes as a woman.

22. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
  23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Kris, hopefully you and your Master can find a happy medium which can give you both pleasure. I think rather than dwelling on your differences, you should dwell on the desires that you share in common.

Arrangements that come from compromises over differences are basically a "lose/lose" situation. Arrangements in which both parties want to help the other get what they want can become a win/win.

Best of luck finding your win/win!
    mikecb

24. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I guess I should try and get back to updating my diary. I know it's only been a few days but it feels like ages.

Things haven't been great, Had yet another week off work with the snow covering the gardens of Britain. This isn't helping my money situation which in turn hasn't helped my mood. I've been a bit down to say the least which has means that any sub dom play had gone out the window, I haven't been in the mood for sex at all, leaving Master frustrated and feeling low himself.

Things are slowly picking up and we're slowly resuming our roles. We've been talking a lot about what we want and I think Master is going to let me be his sissy and is going to take full control of my training. I don't want to say much more on that for the moment it's early days and I wouldn't want to put a hex on anything.

Not sure what else to write right now. This being part of the reason why haven't updated my diary, I've lost the ability to think of something interesting to write. I have writers block it would seem, I don't seem to be able to put my thoughts and events into words that would make any sense.

I'll try and update with something more substantial soon.

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey kris... I think we Brits all need a good dose of sunshine! :character0180: The snow was fun for about 5 minutes, but I'm so over it now!

I hope people need you soon... my garden is utterly waterlogged now from the melt, and it's on heavy clay and doesn't drain well anyway... it's more like a pool than a lawn!

Hugs and snugs... :manga_partypopper:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice