Sub looking for Sub...

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by thunderheld, Apr 12, 2010.

1. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Hey all,

Since my (and many other wanna-be subs) attempts to find a nice female mistress has miserably failed, even when trying to develop a good relationship first, and not just lurk/post classified posts... I have come up with another idea (which I am sure has been carried out before).

I am looking for another sub either male or female, to befriend, and eventually, take turns in domming one another. This could be in daily, 2 day, 3 day, or even weekly intervals. This person would be respectful of my limits, and kinks, as well as I would be there, and a set of rules, and expectations would be set before anything started. I think this would not only be a lot of fun, but also would teach wanna be subs that can't find a mistress what it is like on both sides of the relationship.

If you have any interests, please post or PM me.

Thanks for reading

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice