Sub J's Journal - 2011

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sub J, Jan 10, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Sub J

Sub J New member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read.

This will be where I will post the experiences I go through as part of my ever changing relationship with Mistress H

Updates will follow > most likely photos too (when I get the time to see how you set up a gallery) but this will only happen when I'm given permission to do so by Mistress H - as I know she will check in on here

A small bit about me - I am in my late forties and am very happily married to Mistress H. We have been playing with Chastity and D&S from within a cuckold relationship off and on for quite a few years.

During the last year or so we have gradually taken things to the next level, indeed Mistress H never ceases to amaze me with how she has expanded her Dominant side so rapidly!.

Once Mistress H gives me permission I will detail the contract we have and then update with my ongoing experiences (as and when I'm allowed)

Sub J

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Congratulations on starting a Journal. Just stopping by to bookmark. :)

3. itiswhatitis

itiswhatitis Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Thank you for sharing. I am interested in hearing more about Mistress H and her expanding Dominant side. My Godess struggles with that side of her personality. Best wishes to you on your journal.

it

4. Sub J

Sub J New member

Local Time:
    Having been given permission to post by Mistress H I guess I'd better start this Journal off.....

So how did we start?

Well I guess the cuckold piece came a little bit before D&S. Going back around 10 years we experimented a little with H having a few lovers. Out of 4 lovers over around a 3 year period, two were short term and OK, One was great and lasted for around 18 months and one was a control freak and liked playing mind games which was very destructive.

For whatever reason - I can't honestly remember why, we kind of drifted out of the reality piece although continued using the cuckold scenario as fantasy play.

About 18 months ago H had a very sexy liaison whilst staying away with work. This was just a one night thing and they didn't have penetrative sex, just a very horny time. This kind of sparked up the whole thing once more and since then we have 'delved deeper' into this lifestyle.

H is what you would call a switch - she likes confident, assertive men and likes being submissive with them - but has also discovered a very wicked and enjoyable Domme side with me too. In the last 11 months she has taken 5 lovers and is still seeing 3 of them on a regular basis. It works best for us that she has a range of lovers as this invariably means that no one gets too involved, besides, she tells me variety is the spice of life:).

So how does this fit with me?.... Well I won't even begin to try and solve the puzzle of why being a cuckold turns me on so much, I just enjoy being a part of it. Having such a sexy, gorgeous Wife who cuckolds me and is also my Mistress rates 10/10 in my book.

H plays the role of cuckoldrix so well I wouldn't change a thing. I guess her taking the Domme role with me was a natural progression and believe me, she is a very quick learner and enjoys her newly found control over me more than I think she ever thought possible.

I'll expand more with each piece so as not to bore anyone reading this journal - but currently, I am locked in chastity having had my last cum on Jan 1[sup]st[/sup] 2011 - We have a contract which I'll post on here if given permission to do so by Mistress H (nothing too original, we used bits we found scattered across the web including some from this site and amended them to fit what Mistress H demanded).

I know that there is no chance of being let out of chastity until at least the 21st Jan as part of our contract says that every 21 to 28 days I get a release, the method of which is decided by Mistress H. It could be a ruined orgasm, or just a milking with an Aneros. She has already told me in no uncertain terms that ‘enjoyable orgasms’ will be a very rare thing for me from now on.

So what sort of things have we explored to date? Well I guess it's easier just to list them...

• Strap-on sex
    • CBT - clothes pegs / slapping / whipping / Ralgex (deep heat) under the foreskin
    • Butt Plug training
    • Whipping / Face slapping
    • Ass Worship
    • Pussy Worship
    • Foot Worship
    • Golden Showers
    • Humiliation
    • Ruined Orgasms
    • Forced Cum eating – both frozen and straight after orgasm

I’ll cover off last Fridays events (7th Jan) as a finish to this first entry......

Mistress H notes down any infractions to our contract and administers strict punishment sessions for each one. I stated above that my last orgasm was on the 1[sup]st[/sup] Jan, well this was during a tease and denial session when she gave me the honour of being inside her pussy. I tried as hard as I could but didn’t manage to control myself and ended up cumming inside her.

Well the 7[sup]th[/sup] Jan was time for me to be punished for this. Firstly Mistress H made me strip naked and get out the ‘punishment box’ with all our toys in it. She then stripped naked herself and told me I was to give her a long foot and then body massage while she relaxed on the bed and read some of the e.mails from her lovers. First though she took the small medicine syringe we have and slowly filled it with quite a large amount of deep heat cream. Taking hold of my penis as I stood in front of her, she gave me quite a wicked smile before slowly inserting the tip of the syringe inside my foreskin and squeezing the cream inside. Mistress H reminded me why she was doing this and made me repeat how much I deserved this punishment for not being able to control myself whilst being inside her pussy. She then moved the syringe round to the other side of my foreskin and made sure that had an equal amount applied as well.

At first there was just a mild stinging sensation, then as Mistress H began to rub the head of my penis the cream started to take effect, both stinging and burning sensations shot through my penis. Mistress H was not finished though. Next she started applying clothes pegs to my testicles – at one stage I had 20 on and the pain was just too much for me (does that make me a wimp?). Thankfully she removed all but 8 of them which was just about bearable.

I then had to kneel down at the side of the bed and begin massaging her foot with cocoa butter cream lotion. Mistress H just led back and ignored me for the most part and read through her emails (on her phone) whilst I tried my hardest to keep my mind focused on my task – Believe me this was very difficult as my penis felt like it was burning now. When mistress H thought I’d spent long enough massaging the one foot I had to stand once again in front of her and she rubbed my penis, causing the cream to hurt more as she rubbed. Then she squeezed the tip of each clothes peg before asking me which one I wanted removed. Rather cruelly, when I said which one was hurting the most , she removed a totally different one. Then it was back down on my knees to massage the other foot.

This went on for the best part of an hour as I gradually moved on to massage her legs, arms and back. Every so often she would have me stand and repeat the rubbing of my penis and removal of one peg routine – never taking off the one I asked for. By the end of this my penis was looking very sore and sorry for itself and the pain that shot through me as the last peg was removed and the blood flowed back was quite excruciating. With a calm dismissal Mistress H told me to go and wash my penis to relieve the stinging sensation - which was still quite noticeable even after an hour. Then she told me this had partially dealt with my infraction but that it would take another punishment session to fully deal with it.

Well sorry to have taken up so much space on the first post. I can’t say how often I will get to post updates as this is strictly down to when Mistress H gives me permission.

Mistress H has said she will get me to post some pictures we have soon – and will come on herself to comment on the journal and maybe exchange ideas with other Mistresses from time to time

Sub J

5. Sub J

Sub J New member

Local Time:
    January 19th UPDATE

Mistress H has given me permission to post so I thought I'd share the contract we have. Parts of this were 'borrowed' from other contracts on this forum and amended to Mistress H's requirements. Many thanks to the original authors of those contracts.

Sub J

Contract – Submissive Husband / Femdom Wife

Definitions

• SUBMISSIVE - Sub J will strive to be a good submissive husband to his Wife Mistress H. Sub J understands and agrees to the use of punishments however severe and/or frustrating to ensure that continual improvement is made in his role as a submissive husband.
    • CHASTITY BELT - Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse.
    • USER - The individual who will wear the device, hereafter referred to as Sub J. By definition Sub J has granted the control of his sexual organs, sexual release and services to the KEYHOLDER.
    • KEYHOLDER The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device, hereafter referred to as Mistress H. By definition, Mistress H is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the user’s sexual organs, sexual release and services.
    • SAFEWORD Sub J will use the word SOHO if at anytime he need’s Mistress H to stop what she is doing. Mistress H will always adhere to the SAFEWORD.
    Amendments –

Length of Contract
    • INDEFINATEMistress H will determine when and for how long Sub J will wear said device. Sub J agrees to abide by whatever term is decided upon without complaint. Contract is in place and remains ongoing without an end date until such time that both parties are in agreement to end or temporarily suspend the contract.
    Amendments -

General Understanding
    • Sub J understands that Mistress H is acting in his own best interest by controlling and withholding sexual release when she deems it necessary in order to help train Sub J to be a better Submissive husband.
    • Sub J agrees to FULLY hand over control of his sexual pleasure to Mistress H and abide by whatever decisions Mistress H makes, no matter how harsh they may appear, in order to help Sub J become a better Submissive husband.
    • Sub J understands and agrees that Mistress H is entitled to take chosen Lovers when she so chooses in order that she may experience a full and satisfying sex life herself and that her actions in doing so are not a threat to the strength of Mistress H’s and Sub J’s marriage.
    • Sub J understands and agrees that he is NOT permitted to take Lovers at any time.
    • Sub J understands that Mistress H’s Ass and Mouth are now reserved solely for her chosen Lovers to enjoy full access to.
    • Sub J is never allowed to cum in Mistress H’s Ass or Mouth unless granted as a ‘very special treat’. Sub J understands that this is very unlikely to ever happen and must never ask for such a treat.
    • Sub J is no longer allowed to have unauthorised ‘cums’ in Mistress H’s Pussy. Doing so (even accidentally) will incur very harsh and severe punishment which will be at Mistress H’s sole discretion.
    • Sub J is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release, are given for good behavior including but not limited to; pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, housework, preparing diner, preparing baths and other ideas Sub J comes up with. Sub J understands that carrying out any of the above tasks does NOT guarantee any such reward.
    • Sub J agrees and understands that Mistress H may use various methods to tease, torment and punish Sub J at any time. Further more, Sub J understands that he has no say in such teasing / tormenting or punishments and that Mistress H may continue at will.
    • Mistress H understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed at any time from Sub J during periods of chastity confinement.
    • Mistress H will at times expect Sub J to perform more than his fair share of household chores. Sub J agrees that he will do any chores demanded of him to the high standards expected by Mistress H.
    • Mistress H may require Sub J to perform household chores in specific attire - chosen solely by Mistress H. Sub J agrees to do so without complaint.
    • Mistress H expects Sub J to notice when household chores need doing - without having to be reminded by Mistress H.
    • Mistress H and Sub J agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made at any time as long as both parties are in agreement. Amendments –

Keys

• Mistress H will retain all keys to said device.
    • Mistress H will carry one key on her person at all times.
    Amendments -

Hygiene
    • Mistress H expects that the device be removed daily for thorough cleaning of the genitals and device itself.
    • Sub J will notify the Mistress H immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.
    • Sub J agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Mistress H, including restraints if deemed necessary.
    • Sub J agrees that during release for cleaning (and when necessary), he will shave and or trim his genital area to keep it short and neat and to the standards Mistress H expects.
    • Sub J agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings without complaint.
    • Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However, this is solely at the discretion of Mistress H
    Amendments -

Penalties for breach of Contract
    • Sub J agrees that any deviation from contract will result in severe punishment or punishments to correct errant behavior.
    • Breach of contract by Sub J will be handled at the discretion of Mistress H as outlined below.
    • Unauthorized removal of device will result in a further 30 day period of lock up and denial for Sub J. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Sub J during this penalty period. Additional punishment(s) may be added as determined by Mistress H.
    • Unauthorized removal of device that includes an unauthorised sexual release will result in a further 60 day period of lock up and denial for Sub J. Again, absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Sub J during this penalty period. Additional punishment(s) may be added as determined by Mistress H.
    • Sub J agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Mistress H to correct or punish infractions from contract.
    Amendments -

Sexual Release
    • Mistress H agrees that Sub J will be entitled to a minimum of 2 releases in any 60 day period – releases are defined as an Orgasm or a Milking
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H has sole discretion over when any sexual release is granted.
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H is has sole discretion over what method is used when any sexual release is granted.
    • Sub J acknowledges and agrees that Mistress H has certain sexual needs that need to be fulfilled and such releases for Mistress H do not constitute or lead to a sexual release for Sub J.
    • Sub J agrees to satisfy Mistress H by whatever means Mistress H deems necessary for sexual gratification.
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H may release Sub J for the means of ‘sexual play’ but that no orgasm is allowed unless Mistress H permits one. Sub J may be expected to wear a condom and have numbing cream applied to prevent ‘accidental’ orgasm at these times.
    • Sub J agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Mistress H.
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H may use any or all of the devices mentioned above in addition to other restraints on Sub J and Sub J will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Sub J is told by Mistress H to stop, the expectation is full obedience. Failure will result in severe punishment (both immediate and future)
    Amendments -

Health & Wellbeing
    • Mistress H will ensure that if 28 days have passed since Sub J has been allowed a sexual release then a ‘milking’ of the prostate will be carried out to ensure that a healthy balance is maintained. Sub J understands that milking is a ‘non sexual’ release of seminal fluid and will not bring any pleasure associated with sexual release. Post milking the seminal fluid may be made into frozen cum cubes for later use or if Mistress H decides, swallowed immediately by Sub J
    Amendments –

Non-Sexual Releases
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H may release Sub J from the device out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.
    • Sub J agrees to abide by all directions from Mistress H during such releases.
    • Sub J agrees to re-secure device upon command from Mistress H.
    Amendments -

Attire
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H may require certain clothing to be worn by Sub J, including but not limited to, feminine clothing such as heels, hosiery, and other items. In such cases Sub J agrees to follow all directives as set forth by Mistress H.
    • Mistress H agrees that she will not require outer clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for Sub J.
    • Sub J acknowledges that Mistress H may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Sub J and that Sub J is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.
    Amendments -

Cuckolding of Sub J & Sexual Pleasure for Mistress H
    • Sub J agrees that Mistress H is allowed all and any pleasures she determines with any of the Lovers of her choosing; to include but not limited to Oral, Anal or Pussy sex, Fisting or BDSM play
    • Mistress H will be mindful of Sub J’s feeling of security – However, she will determine the level of contact she has with her chosen Lovers, both in person and via e-mails.
    • Mistress H may share aspects of her ‘dates’ with Sub J at her discretion
    • Sub J agrees that, unless granted permission, sexual contact with Mistress H will be withdrawn immediately before or after a date with one of her chosen Lovers and Sub J agrees to not pester Mistress H during these periods
    • Sub J agrees that it is his duty to help prepare Mistress H for dates as requested - including but not limited to: shaving pussy / legs, cleaning pussy / ass, lay out underwear / clothes, serve wine, compliment Mistress H on her beauty.
    • Sub J agrees that it is his duty to chauffer Mistress H to dates with her chosen Lovers and fully understands he must be willing to wait for Mistress H until such time that she notifies him to pick her up
    • Sub J agrees that it is also his duty to chauffer any of Mistress H’s Lovers should Mistress H request it
    • Mistress H is solely responsible for determining which Lovers she chooses to stay overnight with and Sub J agrees to trust Mistress H’s discretion in this matter
    • Sub J agrees that it is his duty to accompany Mistress H on shopping trips for underwear / clothes / toys etc for use on dates with her chosen Lovers when Mistress H requests it
    Amendments -

Treats
    • Mistress H to keep records of any behaviour which might merit a treat and to ensure these are marked as ‘actioned’ when said treat has been given to Sub J.
    • An unexpected release period from Chastity for Sub J – Which does NOT include a sexual release.
    • An unexpected release period from Chastity for Sub J – Which DOES include a sexual release over and above the 2 specified in any 60 day period. The choice of method for any sexual release is solely at Mistress H’s discretion.
    • An evening spent with Mistress H reading and/or watching Sub J’s chosen form of porn. Sub J understands he will still be locked securely in his Chastity belt at such times and will not receive any sexual release unless Mistress H decides otherwise.
    • Sub J being given gentle and loving Anal sex via a strap-on by Mistress H.
    • Sub J being released from Chastity and given a gentle and loving full body massage including Genitals by Mistress H. Sub J understands this is not a guarantee of sexual release.
    • Sub J being allowed the privilege of joining Mistress H in some form, with one of her chosen Lovers.
    • Sub J being allowed the privilege of worshiping Mistress H’s Ass when required to do so
    • Sub J being allowed the privilege of entering Mistress H’s Pussy – Sub J understands he is not allowed any sexual release if granted this honour and that if he should cum (even accidentally) then Mistress H reserves the right to severely punish Sub J and/or enforce a long period of Chastity denial.
    • Sub J being given oral pleasure by Mistress H Sub J understands he is not allowed any sexual release if granted this honour and that if he should cum (even accidentally) then Mistress H reserves the right to severely punish Sub J and/or enforce a long period of Chastity denial.
    • Sub J being given permission to cum in Mistress H’s Ass or Mouth. Sub J understands this is unlikely to ever happen as a treat and must NEVER ask or think that he can do so.
    • Sub J being allowed to chat on Chastity Mansion website with other subs to discuss his experiences
    Amendments -

Punishments and Training
    • Mistress H to keep records of any infractions and therefore punishments due and to ensure these are marked as ‘actioned’ when punishment has been carried out.
    • Sub J being securely tied up and beaten, in any way and for how long Mistress H decides upon.
    • Sub J being bound and gagged and receiving hard Anal sex via a strap-on by Mistress H.
    • Sub J being made to suck his frozen cum cubes. The number of which is solely at the discretion of Mistress H.
    • Sub J being made to swallow his cum following sexual release in any way decided upon by Mistress H.
    • Sub J having Ralgex applied in whatever quantity in or around ANY part of his body to Mistress H’s satisfaction.
    • Sub J undergoing extended periods of butt plug training to Mistress H’s satisfaction. This may occur in private or in public at Mistress H’s discretion.
    • Sub J undergoing ‘figging’ with Ginger to Mistress H’s satisfaction.
    • Sub J having pegs applied to any part of his body to Mistress H’s satisfaction.
    • Sub J undergoing extensive C&B torture to Mistress H’s satisfaction.
    • Sub J undergoing Ball crush torture with use of the ball press to Mistress H’s satisfaction.
    • Sub J undergoing humiliation training or punishment within the house by being forced to wear particular attire as decided upon solely by Mistress H – EG: Women’s Lingerie / Hold up’s / Clothing / Outfits.
    • Sub J undergoing humiliation training or punishment outside the house by being forced to wear particular attire as decided upon solely by Mistress H – EG: Women’s Lingerie / Hold up’s underneath male outer clothes.
    • Sub J swallowing Mistress H’s urine whenever requested to do so by Mistress H and in addition cleaning her thoroughly after using the toilet whenever required to do so
    • Sub J drinking Mistress H’s urine mixed with wine at dinner parties or whenever requested to do so by Mistress H. Sub J will ensure his 'special bottle' of wine is kept separate from any Guests wine at all times
    • Sub J having his Chastity period extended for failure to adhere to this contract. Additional time to be decided upon solely by Mistress H.
    • Mistress H reserves the right that should an opportune day arise, then she may take that day to do whatever she wishes - be it a daytime meeting with a Lover, or just a day shopping on her own. Sub J will be left with a list of household chores to complete and Mistress H reserves the right to choose what attire, if any Sub J wears while completing the chores. Sub J will be expected to text Mistress H when each task is completed and upon her return, Mistress H will thoroughly inspect each task on the list to ensure it meets her high standards. Those that don’t meet the standard required, or any tasks not finished will be dealt with via suitable punishments decided upon solely by Mistress H.
    Amendments -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreements between Mistress H and Sub J

We agree that our relationship will always come first in our lives. We will not put work, other relationships, or other outside interests before our relationship/marriage. We agree to always be honest with each other in all things including feelings, thoughts and actions.

Mistress H –
    I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to take full control of Sub J’s sexual needs from this point onwards and in addition, I claim of ownership
    over his physical body. I also claim the right to train and when necessary, punish Sub J to ensure he meets my high standards in order to make him a better submissive husband. I promise to be fair yet firm in the carrying out this Contract to the best of my abilities

Signature

Date

Sub J -

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to give Mistress H total control of my sexual needs, and further accept her claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand and agree to let Mistress H train and punish me to her high standards in order to make me a better submissive husband. I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of Mistress H to the best of my abilities.

Signature

Date

Upon signing of contract, Sub J is to immediately abide by all conditions detailed in the above contract to Mistress H. Terms of this contract commence upon date detailed above.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice