Sub hubby in transition

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by demale, Aug 25, 2017.

1. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi, all. My wife and I have signed a female-controlled marriage contract that gives complete authority and requires my absolute submission and subtle feminization from the inside out? Any other subservient hubbies have that agreement? What has your experience been?

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Since we communicate daily about our FLR, there's been no need for anything in writing. As fluid as our relationship has been, it would require amendments on an almost daily basis as Mistress has the right to change Her mind at any time! We both know, quite well, where She stands and where I submit in the relationship. That constant knowledge binds us more than any contract could.

3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Ideally we'll get to that point as well but after years of my reckless infidelity with both women and men she needs written guarantees that will result in an uncontested divorce that justifiably will leave me penniless

4. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Ideally we'll get to that point but my reckless infidelity with women and men give her no reason to trust my word

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My experience is that those contracts are meaningless because they carry no force of law. Most read like a user manual for the wife. If I do this, then you must do that. They are fun to write but in the long run you will end up revising them so much that it gets difficult to remember which version is in force. We did the same but after a few months we did not remember what was still in effect or not. Plus it takes the control away from your wife. My wife felt that she should decide when or even if I get punished and what for. She said that the contract took all of the control away from her and gave me a way to get her to do things to me by merely doing the acts that would result in the punishment I wanted. They are fun to write and can serve as a good start to effective communication between spouses.

Take it from someone who has been a sexual submissive for over 4 decades, some day the initial excitement will wear off and once it does, you are not going to feel like doing most of the stuff in your contract. Your wife will not like to have to do anything because she may be too tired or not in the mood. You will then be upset because you really wanted to be spanked for what you did and when she does not punish you, you know that you can get away with a lot.

Hey, most of us try a contract. I got hard just writing it but in the long run the best way to handle it is to simply have one rule. Your wife makes the rules, does not have to tell you what they are and can change them without prior notice. That has worked successfully for us throughout our 45 years of marriage. We especially do not let our fetish spill into our non bedroom life. That rarely ends well unless you have a psychological need to be a slave to a women and even then, when you no longer get aroused by it, then what?

Do a search and you will find a lot of new members with the same post as you. Few ever post again so I doubt that all of these contracts work out well. I do not personally know a real life couple that uses a contract since it is not legal or enforceable but maybe some do. Let them chime in and tell you how long their have used the same contract. I was dominated sexually by my wife's girlfriend for 30 years and we never had anything in writing. Outside of the bedroom we each did what we were best at. I do not think it wise to give responsibility over aspects of your marriage based on gender. Whoever is best qualified should be in charge of those things they are qualified for and not because of any sex play or imagined superiority of one gender over the other. I am in charge of the things I am good at in our marriage and my wife is in charge of what she it good at. That has worked out very well for us. Our marriage would have tanked if she or I was the sole person in charge just because I was sexually submissive.

Think it over and give it a try. We all go through the same thing so you may have to go through it too. Have fun. That is the most important part, but have fun in a way that does not jeopardize your marriage. It is difficult enough to stay married without a FLR, so don't make it even more difficult. Good luck.

6. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Vinny, for your thoughtful and candid advice. The reason for a written (and notarized) contract (even if legally unenforceable) was to protect my wife from my reckless behavior, particularly my years of random unprotected sex with men that she only found about recently, when I told all. She wanted to leave me but felt that it would put her at a severe financial disadvantage. As a condition of remaining married, I turned over complete control of all finances to her and transferred all of my assets to her. The house is in her name only. She doles out a small amount of spending money each week. All purchases must be made by or approved by her. The sex agreement needed to be specific because she justifiably cannot trust me. I volunteered to be caged (which amused her) but she felt that was irrelevant since my heart medications have made me permanently flaccid. "It's not your cock I'm worried about," she told me. "It's your mouth and ass." I told her in graphic detail about my life as a cocksucking bottom. Her therapist told her that those urges were unlikely to go away, so we have devised a program that has been effective in channeling those needs/desires in healthier directions. I am required to milk myself daily and swallow the semen, which now that she controls my diet, tastes sweeter and creamier than a stranger's. She bought an anal vibrator for me and encouraged me to use it frequently. While she originally wasn't interested in pegging me, she has been warming to the idea since it would reinforce my absolute submission. Also, I have been taking pills to reduce my testosterone and make me much more docile. "We're going to demale you," my wife said. "Starting with you peeing like a woman. I'm tired of cleaning up your mess." While she wants me to appear male outwardly, she wants me to think and behave as a woman inwardly and, beneath my clothes (which she selects), to appear as one, starting with a completely shaved body that is moisturized twice a day. Will keep you updated. Thanks again.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  7. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Vinny, for your thoughtful and candid response. The reason why we have a signed and notarized agreement is to make me understand that my wife is in complete control of our marriage and me. I already have signed over all of my financial assets to her and put the house in her name. Since it was my reckless years as a cocksucking bottom for male strangers that put her at risk without her knowledge, she has concluded that I secretly want to be a woman. "You like sex the way a woman likes it," she said. "So we're going to demale you." Since my medications have made me permanently flaccid, it's been an easy process, especially since I'm taking testosterone blockers that have made me much more docile. "We're going to have you think and behave as a woman," she said. "You're going to pee sitting down. You're going to have your body shaved and moisturized. You're going to have mani-pedis and facials. You're going to grow your wavy hair longer." The essence of all of this is that I do what she says. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. Will keep you updated.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    we has no writings and i just does what i'm told to do. and if you have been a bad man you will has to behave more and then She will like you more.

9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I do everything she tells me to. I have to -- and want to. She is my superior.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, you admitted infidelity with both men and women, then she decided to feminize you, control every aspect of your relationship, came up with a contract to financially keep you under her thumb, and told u that you must consume your ejaculate. This then makes her a superior person that you must obey...you know...because she's better than you.

I can tell you one thing...if I ever told any of the women I have been in a relationship with that I was unfaithful, the last thing on their mind would be to come up with an elaborate femdom lifestyle. All of the women I have known would have just left, talked bad about you, and moved on.

Charles3451 and bethanise like this.
  11. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I'm sure that's true. In my case my wife agreed to remain in the marriage only if she could control me completely. That is what I willingly agreed to.

12. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. I'd be willing as I believe it makes more sense for a harmonious family and home life. My desires had always been the focus which I did feel guilty about. I've always been entirely faithful so infidelity is not a concern on either of us.

Although I'm willing, if I lose focus she redirects and the speed and methods are her choosing. As well as guidelines and lessons.

jemima likes this.
  13. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Both of us are much happier with our new roles. She is enjoying asserting herself knowing that she has my unquestioned obedience and I'm enjoying absolute submission, which has reduced the stress in my life.. I also love the subtle ways in which she gradually has been feminizing me.

Sub Dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice