Sub has severe pain while sleeping in cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by mommyishome, May 22, 2022.

1. mommyishome

mommyishome Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Hi hi,

Myself and my very sleep deprived sub would appreciate some sound advice.

He has been in chastity consistently since New Years. He is let out 4 times a week only to shower, and on some days I will allow him to have supervised cage-free time for an hour or so.

Otherwise he is LOCKED. And has always slept locked.

During the day he has no complaints with his cage. It fits comfortably, he is able to go to work and exercise, etc etc. It is only at bedtime the problems occur.

Every night (or should I say morning) he wakes up between 3am - 4am in very uncomfortable pain. When this happens he has a very pronounced erection that will not go down without a fight!

I have him face the wall and take some deep breaths to cool down, and then he tries to sleep once more. But lo and behold, 20 minutes later he wakes up again hard as steel. This cycles on and on until sunrise.

I figured by now, his body would have adjusted to chastity and the night time pains would settle, but in his case it just isn't going away. Perhaps it is because he is young.

For his health (and my sanity) I need a solution for this.

I would prefer him to stay in his current cage, so any tips for this would please me. If I must buy my pup a sleepy-time chastity device that allows him to get his 8 hours, I will, but not sure which would be most suitable.

I'll await your responses.

xx

2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    #2 bemfem, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    What cage does he have Mistress XX, and how did you size it? I was also in severe pain in off shelf device especially at night. Then I did a lot of research and I invested into a custom made cage. I am using Jail Bird. I am in the cage 24/7, unless my wife wants to play with it. I have now 0 pain. I sleep in it, go to to gym, work, on hikes. I bike in it. I do everything with no issue. Now I almost don’t have to use lotion anymore. I only feel pressure when my penis tries to get erect. It is all about anatomy and how forces from the attempted erection have to be transmitted through the base ring to the body. It is important to mitigate those forces, because the ring can only take so much. I wrote a guide that might help you to size the cage properly
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/
    Hopefully this will help.

3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Miss, first it might help to know what kind of pain is your sub in? Is he getting a burning sensation under the balls? Is his cage pulling too much on his balls when he gets an erection? Is something else cutting into him?

One suggestion to help alleviate the 3a-till-morning repeated cycle is if your sub uses the 3am wakeup and go to the bathroom and pee. Usually, a guy's erection like this can be 'solved' with taking a nice pee. He'd still get awoken, but would be able to get back to sleep after.

(Note peeing while erect can be difficult and may still require the 'cooldown').

4. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    It sounds like the cage is too large. it needs to fit the end of the penis snug to prevent any chance of an erection.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I had all of that too with my previous cages, but then I got "bird cage" style metal one and nighttime is a breeze now. The main advice you will here is to keep the cage small to stop erections from even starting, and that is good advice, but I've been trying to figure out what's different about my current cage, and I think it's the gap. All of my previous cages had square style base rings but this one has a circular ring. I think the circular ring matches up better with the circular ring of the cage, leaving a smaller gap.

Caged4Sazz and Desairs like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    If nothing else works, buy a cheap full belt on eBay or Amazon. It provides the best pain free night time lockup possible. Or try two cimetidine tablets daily to reduce testosterone a bit. You can buy at Walmart. It’s sold as an stomach acid reducer.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    In my experience it takes some time of continuous wear, no unlocking, before nighttime erections become less of a problem.

After around 4-6 weeks without an unlock I am able to sleep through the night fully once again.

However, as others have said, a properly fitted cage is essential. We must have gone through a dozen cheap ones, and wasted a ton of money, before buying a custom steel cage from badassworkroom.

8. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    @mommyishome, to get realy used to wear a cage 24/7, it does require quite some excercise. These nocturnal erections are different from the "normal ones". I found them more fierce and strong and causing indeed significant discomfort. The "pain" is normally caused at the balls, as the sack is pulling forward once the penis erects in the cage.

I found basically two things to handle them: (1) Good fitting cage. In all aspects the cage should have a real snug fit to limit growth at forehand and (2) once the erections happens, just go out to the toilet, sit down and pee. The erections will go away and you both can sleep again.

All the best and have a good rest!

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Having a pee will usually deflate the erection.

Another trick that I use is, if it's a softer erection, I push the cage down and then lie on my front to keep it there, as the downward position also deflates the erection. If it's a really hard erection, you won't be able to get it to completely point down, but getting it at least in that direction and holding it there will also work.

I find it easier to pee when I'm not rock hard, so I do this before I go pee.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I also try not to drink anything after 8 or 9 pm

Jessica Alexander and JaySaysYes like this.
  11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #11 bemfem, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    I am sorry, but this is not what chastity should be about in my opinion! “reduce testosterone”, “try not to drink anything after 8 or 9 pm”. If you want to do those things, that is perfectly fine, but that is not a solution to chastity for a large group of people. Yes, chastity will require some sacrifice. There is a rigid device around your private parts, but with a properly fitted cage it should be just discomfort. There should be no pain. Moreover, there is no need to alter your testosterone level or not to drink. I understand people are trying to be helpful and provide opinions, but the best solution is to enjoy chastity living regular fulfilling healthy life. There is certainly one solution that will work 100%. Remove your testicles and you will have no issues sleeping in chastity.

Perverspepere likes this.
  12. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Peeing as soon as you wake helps it go down and you can get back to sleep. I found smaller tube and ring combinations helped discourage night time erections, but really for me I think it was just time and practice. After about four or five weeks I found I was waking once in the night or sleeping through. That’s not too bad as sometimes I’ll wake once to pee when not caged.

However, I never sleep as well when caged, the quality of sleep suffers, I don’t get as much deep sleep. I still sometimes sleep caged, but increasingly sleeping is supervised unlocked time.

I did find sleeping in a full belt much more comfortable and have ordered a new one.

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    In my experience, this usually means I need to pee.

If it is the same thing I have experienced, then there is a trick for some immediate pain relief,
    Tell your sub to try wrapping his hand around his cage, with his thumb on top.
    Then with one finger, press up on the skin right next to the ring under his scrotum.
    The idea is to break the seal between ring and skin.
    Then hold that for several seconds until the pain goes away.

I hope that helps

notbeinfringed85 and elias like this.
  14. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Agree also with @Alana 's advice as well!

15. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    All good advice. I find that the longer I’m in without release, as in caged, not even a cleaning release, it gets easier.

spin418 likes this.
  16. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    The peeing trick works.. me too.. i usually refrain from drinking after 8pm.. its bad for the bladder to hold up urination too much during sleep anyway.. i sleep at 10 while wife is still busy with paperwork…i mostly will auto wake up before 12am for a good release.. Yes, the pain at the bottom of the ring is common.. run a layer of lotion on the scrotum beneath the ring.. Overtime the body treats the device as part of it.. the penis will unerect upon learning of being restricted.. a new neuron pathway is linked up in disabling any unsuccessful erection.. at this moment you may not want to chemically alter your boy…

Caged4Sazz and bondinchas like this.
  17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It's simple male biology that's evolved in a peculiar way.
    When you're erect, it's nearly impossible to pee.
    When you try to pee, especially with a full bladder, if you have an erection it will rapidly subside.
    When your bladder fills during the night, a nocturnal erection is an additional aid to not peeing in your sleep. Whether you refrain from drinking before going to bed or not, the solution if you get pain from a nocturnal erection is to go and pee.

After having a pee, you'll no longer be erect and should find it easy to get back to sleep, it won't disturb you again that night.

Not drinking prior to bedtime works for some. I prefer staying hydrated, I often have to get up to pee whether having an erection or not (the latter case being much more often) so getting up to pee is no big deal for me.

mommyishome, Chaz69 and elias like this.
  18. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Good advice from many... I agree smaller generally better to prevent erection starting... Also if he is keeping you from sleeping maybe he needs to sleep elswhere when having issues.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I also agree that urintating should help, that after all is the reason for nocturnal erections.

20. tangles

tangles New member

Local Time:
    i had this issue! up until a couple nights ago i was in horrible pain. as others have mentioned a belt has really helped me to sleep through the night! and some lube. lube helped a lot too

so i was waking up to horrible pain. i realized that my cage wasn't containing the base of my penis, so that part would get hard and push the cage further and further down my shaft and scrotum. i would wake up when my penis got almost fully hard while strangling the head and my balls. who knows how long it was like this because it would turn purple and i had tingly numb sensations in addition to excruciating pain.

i realized that what i needed was a way to hold my cage tight against my body while i slept so that the erection couldn't get much headway. i used a shoelace and secured it to my base ring with a figure eight follow through, then i wrapped the string around my waist and tied a truckers hitch to the other side. the trucker hitch allowed me to secure it as tightly as possible.

now the erection only reaches my taint before getting stopped. success! however that still pushes on my balls a bit and causes tingling and discomfort that wakes me up. the solution there is applying lots of lube to my scrotum and base ring so that the ring can move easily. now if i experience pain that wakes me up i can tug my scrotum through the ring to restore normal blood flow. this resolves the pain within seconds.

i hope this helps! everybody's junk is different but this is a no cost solution that helps me sleep.

also it prevents any meaningful erection from taking place. this is important to my Mistress because She is interested in shrinking my penis. She says eliminating erections is the first step to achieving Her goal of making my cock into a clit

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  21. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I sleep very well with my Schandmaske shaft-cage from Steelwerks

22. ChastitySlave03

ChastitySlave03 Chastity Submissive

Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    I find a cage that is snug with flaccid size is best. Larger once I can get caught or friction when growing in the night high hurts and find once I get growing it really pulls and a smaller one your penis really struggles with and will quickly adjust to avoid getting wood throughout the night. Your penis should stop reacting as much though after a while.

bondinchas likes this.
  23. Deleted member 99807

In my Experian, i would guess his caged is to big. Try a smaller one, and i hope that would works better.

24. Onthehorizon

Onthehorizon Member

Local Time:
    I’m still having this same issue. I recently bought a full belt and I can’t wear it at night because of the pain in the scrotum.

I also suspect it’s because the cage and ring is too large.

I switch to my A272 Chinese metal cage at night for a snug fit.

it still disturbs me at night and sometimes i have to get up, take a few steps or pee in order to get it down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice