sub chores

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chastityslavejohn, Sep 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    i got to thinking that it might be fun to compare the chores that us subs are given by our Dom/mes. maybe because it's laundry day...i don't know. here's the chores that Mistress expects to be completed automatically, without mention:

laundry...washing, folding, hanging, putting clothes away and ironing
    cooking all meals
    errands
    shopping
    coffee, tea, water, cocktails and wine...Her glass must never be empty
    paying bills
    keeping O/our home neat (i don't do house cleaning, W/we have a service)
    keeping the kitchen clean and loading and unloading the dishwasher
    personal assistance...keeping Her calendar, answering phones, etc.
    bathing Mistress and shampooing Her hair
    shaving Mistresses' pussy
    carrying anything that Mistress needs...Her brief case, planner, computer, etc.

come on, subs...what are some other chores that you do for Master or Mistress?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    :sign0087: and when can you move in john!? :happy0007:

I think it would be helpful if the sub states whether or not they also work outside the home, part or full time.

I might have to go hunting out that CB, I pretty much had to kick pet out of bed this morning to get my coffee!

3. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I have no Dominant :sad0002: so I pretty much keep my own house!

Pretty much everything you described apart from the fetching and carrying! Would be so much nicer to do for another though!

I will say this my flat has never been so clean since I started chastity. I guess I need to find things to take my mind off, eeerrrrmmmm, certain things!

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    excellent point Mistress Watchful. Mistress and i both own O/our own businesses and work from home. W/we make O/our own hours and schedule O/our time to be together as much as possible.

5. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    i have to when i do my house work be in my cb and panties
    i do the cooking,cleaning,washing clothes putting away,pick up around house clean the table it cant be messy at all.
    i must service my KH anytime she wants even if im tired and want to go to bed
    there have been many times i had to perform oral and just roll over an go to sleep after.i am to keep her sex toys clean and lube ready for her to use anytime she wants to

if i am good slave boy she may let me out once every 3 months to either have pentratied sex or masterbate and then lock back up

slave boy tom

6. desperatesub

desperatesub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I do work full time. I cook dinner about 4 times during the week and I am also responsible for breakfast and dinner on weekends. I have to cook whatever she provides, about once per month I get to go to the store with her and pick out a few things I would like to have for the pantry. As you may already know I have no money to go by myself. I am responsible for keeping the pantry and fridge clean and organized and letting Mistress know of anything we need or that I find on sale in the store advertisments if she should drop by the store.

I also keep the cars clean, clean the pool, wash my clothes, vacuum and mop the house.

The last time I did not perform to expectation I had to wear the same pair of panties for a week and hand wash them every night.

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I feel I should add this for balance.

I am a poor housekeeper, and I fantasize about being forced by a Mistress to keep my place clean. I prefer the fantasy because I don't have to do any real life work :)

I cannot imagine being as good as any of you other gurls ;-)

Respectfully embarassed,
    Cindy

8. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    I have to agree with Respectful, there is no job around the house I can't do, just, well I'm lazy and I'm seriously thinking of putting a skeduel on my computer to remind me. The Wife if a Red neck Vanaillia, so I don't get no bum-beating just long periods of nagging and shouting. So I do try very hard to please her. And, she doesn't like the way I do clothes, and loves her new LG silver bullet washer and dryer that I bought her last year. Sounds crazy right?

9. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    old guy

same here wife is very vanilla and does not do any whipping of her slaves ass
    she just keeps me lock longer if i dont do as she wants or as well

10. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    :chores004: still all the same, you're locked up, I'm not, and well.... it's been a while.

11. shazronnie

shazronnie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I will be coming around whip in hand.... soon get you all on your toes!!

12. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Ohhh, ahh, That's Mistress Abi's department for me, I'll stay on my toes anyway.:gen085:

13. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty similar to some of the sissy husbands on this site.

I do laundry, cleaning, cooking meals, running errands. I serve coffee and fetch whatever Mistress needs in the house.

What helped for our chores is that we got wipe clean weekly planner board - it has a list of the standard chores that need done every day, and each day has an extra - dusting, hoovering, laundry, clean bathroom etc. At the end of each day Mistress writes the points She awards for that day up: 1 for crap, 2 for acceptable, 3 for excellent. At the moment I need 14 points to be allowed an orgasm at the weekend. As I have one day off a week, I need to score some excellents every week.

I have a full time job so sometimes, it's hard to be motivated, especially when I know I've blown it for a week. But I suppose that's what the flogger is for.

As I'm on holiday for the week, it's great, I've got time to be a good househusband at the moment.

Paulie

14. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    wow... i really like this plan! so simple too! i love the weekly planner board idea, especially with the oned added extra chore or project per day. the 1-3 point rating is so simple it's ingenious!

i did a little math and based at 14 points for your reward and a 6 day week.... you can have no more than 2 "crap" days! if she based it on 16 points you could have no more that 1 crap day... and at 17 points you could have none!

15. subtoGoddess

subtoGoddess Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    i have done many of the same things in service to a Woman. All of the domestic chores were part of my responsibilities, although i was not a live-in slave. i was also used by one Woman i served to do things at Her parents' house - cleaning, etc. and wash their cars periodically. They thought She did these things so She started to be the "favorite daughter" because She was the one who helped them out so much. i always found that interesting and gratifying because She could reap benefits without doing any of the work, just as it should be in my estimation.

Currently, i am trying to promote the ideas of Female Supremacy and what it means to live as a male who believes in and supports the idea that Women are superior to men.

subtoGoddess

16. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I work a full time job at home and a part time job out of the home. My responsibilities:

Laundry (ours and the kids')
    Dishes (at least once a day, sometimes twice)
    General cleaning in living area (kitchen counters/table, living room)
    Make the bed

In addition to these, any small chores my wife assigns (cleaning out her car, cleaning the bathroom, etc). I try on occasion to keep my office clean but work keeps me busy enough that it never lasts long. Fortunately my wife is not too particular about the office, as long as she can still walk through to get to our bedroom she's okay with it!

17. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    nice just what us subs suppose to do the washing cooking cleaning
    do your kids know you are lock up and being made to do all the chores
    does wife put you in panties so ou can work like that

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom chore errand blog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice