Stuck in Holy Trainer v3, please help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastesub69, Mar 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I hope the problem is not a lack of Wi-Fi in the Emergency Room...:sos::eek:

-the footman

Love&Passion and Chaste J. like this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Seven days and we've haven't heard...

chastesub69,
    if you're still alive, please let us know, or we'll have all coronaries here from too much coke and popcorn.

Seriously, if the lock refuses to turn, then (having a bit of experience in unsticking stuck mechanisms) a good method to persuade it is by changing temperature.
    First saturate the lock in WD40. Cool the lock and cage down by applying cold water, then when it's nice and chilled, sit in a warm bath, as warm as is comfortable without causing damage to yourself. While everything is warming up, try making the lock turn. you want to be brisk and energetic in pushing the key in and out, this will make the springs and pins move, but be gentle and just ease the rotation of the key, you want to open it, not to jam it.
    It's the changing temperature as each individual component from the outside in, separately warming up and expanding that should unstick the lock and let you free.
    That's presuming you don't have something physically blocking the pins, like pubic hair or a strand of cotton, in which case, physical destruction of the lock or ring may be the only option.

Do let us know how it goes...
    Or have you decided that fate has played it's hand and you're going permanent?

nonerect likes this.
  3. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I know this may be a late suggestion, but if the WD-40 isnt quite doing the trick, give PB Blaster a try. You can buy it at Wal-Mart and any auto part store.

I've had better luck in getting stubbon locks, bolts, and other seized hardware working again with it.

Hope everything is alright. Let us know what solution worked for you soon.

nonerect likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I was surfing Tumblr a few days ago and one of the blogs I follow had posted a short video showing an actual penectomy in the process of happening. A guy was having his penis cut off, on purpose, by a woman, all in extreme close up. It was horrific but I couldn't stop myself from watching!

Hopefully that hasn't put people off of their popcorn.

gingers_sub, nonerect and Chaste J. like this.
  5. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM

I've drilled out several different kinds of locks , and don't advise you try .
    The tumblers or wafers are in a brass cylinder and your drill bit will get snagged and give a sudden twist as it gets caught and unable to turn.
    Probably the best way for someone to make a sex change by the DIY method . Lol.

Serafina's pet and nonerect like this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Definitely put the padlock / lock cage into a clamp or vice if you can and then use a hand drill, not a power drill.

But much easier with a small padlock is to simply destroy it.
    Simpler than it sounds using two small spanners.
    https://survivalhax.com/blogs/survivalhax/how-to-open-a-padlock-with-a-wrench

nonerect likes this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Would still love to know what happened to the OP!

nonerect and Annemarie like this.
  8. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Fair warning with WD-40. If you grew up on a farm with equipment, you know that if you leave the WD-40 residue for long, it gets tacky and collects dust and debris. It is not actually a penetrating solvent, but barrier against moisture. The WD literaly stands for Water Displacer.

9. Toroid10

Toroid10 New member

Sr. I.T.
    Southwest, OH USA
    Local Time:
    C'mon, a Holy Trainer is a good device, but not that secure. Pull your penis out, then slip each testicle through the huge gap. It might not feel fantastic, but it doesn't particularly hurt either.

gingers_sub likes this.
  10. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    I had one. Easy to pull out however no chance I would even get one testicle out

nonerect and collegeslave like this.
  11. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Definitely agree. At the same time it would take about 5 minutes to cut through the plastic ring carefully. Sure the cage is useless if you can't get the lock out but you can get another one for $20 on amazon.

Love&Passion likes this.
  12. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I've found an oil called "Kroil" to be incredibly good at freeing rusted and frozen parts. You'd have to find it on the net, because I don't know of any source for it. It got the engine in my boat unstuck after about 20 years of sitting without running. It also unstuck a WW2 pistol that was completely froze up.

13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Op doesn't say how long he was locked up for.

I was just lurking last night and showed this thread to husband. He guessed OP had been locked up for a while. He says if you let a lock sit for a while, it can get stuck. He said he didn't know what kind of metal the Holy Trainer's made of, but if OP was taking a bath or shower in it, the lock could have gotten stuck.

He said drilling it is a bad idea without some help. He reminded me about the time recently we had to get a metal cage off a cuckold whose wife put him in "permanent chastity" by destroying the lock. He had to use something he called "heat syncs" or something like that and some wet rags and water to avoid burning the cuckold. when he used a buzzy spinny thingy to cut it off piece by piece. He said drilling will do something like that and heat up the metal and burn OP, so he hopes OP didn't go like that. He also said the drill might slip even in expert hands, and if it did, OP could be worse off.

sissy_connie likes this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    "Heat sinks" are usually large chunks of aluminum or copper that are positioned with lots of contact area with the piece to be worked on to to soak up any heat generated by the tools, like a miniature grinding wheel on a Dremel tool.

15. Toroid10

Toroid10 New member

Sr. I.T.
    Southwest, OH USA
    Local Time:
    Perhaps they changed the design. I have a V1 with a padlock, The big cut out in the underside of tube leaves a considerable gap.

16. Cecilia B

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Oh, it's "sinks" not "syncs". I don't know, I'm not good with things like that but he is. He has to be good with things like that for his job. He said the "heat sinks" were to stop the guy in "permanent" chastity from getting burned when he used the buzzy whirly thingy to cut it off. I'm guessing "Dremel tool" is the buzzy whirly thingy?

17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Cecilia: The buzzy spinning tool can be a Dremel tool or some other type of die grinder. A Dremel is a very small die grinder available at any Home Depot or other hardware store or hobby shop. When you use the abrasive cut-off wheel in one, it causes the metal you're cutting to get real hot, like maybe as much as several hundred degrees. Cutting a cage off might end in a weenie roast, and whoever the weenie owner is won't be very happy about it. Hopefully the heat sinks could be positioned to soak up the heat before the weenie owner gets burned.

18. Cecilia B

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I posted what happened in another thread as a warning to people who wanted "premanent" chastity with it fixed so the cage supposably couldn't come off. We had to get the cage off this cuckold.

Husband said it would get hot once he used that Dremel thingy or whatever buzzy whirly thingy it was. He said the heat sinks wouldn't do the whole job, which is why he had them get him wet rags, water and ice cubes and even frozen veggie bags. (I use frozen veggie bags to get his penis down when I put his cage on. If I don't he gets hard when I get anywhere near him). Even then, he kept taking breaks for what he said was to let it cool down. He was touching it all the time to make sure it didn't get too hot.

He also mentioned there was a risk of cutting the cuckold with the Dremel thingy, but he was careful and did a few things that prevented that, too.

We had to do it in a room with linoleum floors because he said the flying sparks might start a fire.

He got it off and didn't burn the cuckold anywhere. He told us from the beginning he could get it off, but it was going to take a lot of time. It did, but he got it off and the cuckold went to the hospital.

The whole thing started because a doctor who is part of our occasional play group noticed something on the cuckold's penis, looked at it, and said it had to be treated right away. The cuckold didn;t want to go to the ER because of the cage, but the doctor said it was urgent. This was when we asked husband if he could get it off.

Like I posted on my comment, it was funny watching husband in a maid dress and petticoats barking orders for people to bring him this or that, as he gets very submissive when he's dressed up.

Love&Passion and sissy_connie like this.
  19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Ive had a plastic one and a metal one.. both knock offs there is no way in hell I could have pulled my testes out whilst locked.

20. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    This is mildy interesting.
    I wonder what happened here..

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Did he ever get free?

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  22. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly try squeezing lock joint joints together to align, be sure key is straight. There are things worse than chastity lol, use a smoothed water pik nozzle to introduce some soap n water to keep clean in the while.

23. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This was like two years ago. I hope this guy got out by now. Holy Trainers get kind of nasty after just a few days of not being off for a thorough washing. I don't want to imagine what it would be like after two years.

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  24. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I had one of these where a wafer of brass fell out of the lock and the key wouldn't turn to lock, luckily I was just putting it on so it wouldn't actually lock....bought another off ebay but it coast £7.99 which I thought was a bit steep.

25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I would have taken a junior hacksaw to the resin part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice