Stretched scrotum

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chastity_craig, Sep 14, 2018.

1. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Hello everyone, any assistance offered appreciated. I swear I've searched on here for guidance but have been unable to find what I'm looking for (apologies if I'm repeating something that has been answered elsewhere on here).

I have the sizing rings and I'm trying to make a decision between two sizes: 1 5/8 and 1 1/16 (I have been in touch with Mature Metal and they said 1 1/16 is a possibility even though it is not one of the sizing ring options).

They have suggested I get one of each ring as I live in the UK, so sending the device backwards and forwards to the US would be expensive ($68 each way, I think). But I've been wanting to get a double ring due to my stretched scrotum (or even a triple!), so in theory I could end up spending $100+ on a double ring that does not fit.

I've been able to pull out of every ball-trap device I've had, so want my Mature Metal ring to be tight. But I'm worried 1 5/8 will be too tight?

Yes, I can get a finger underneath the ring when flaccid, but I'm not certain I can get 100 per cent flaccid when trying the 1 5/8 ring. I have a pic which I could upload if someone would like to take a look?

I have more I could write but I'm trying to be brief, don't want to bore anyone! I'm very close to placing an order, just want to get the size right.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I’m pretty new to this and this may sound stupid but before my first cage I had no idea how to measure myself. All the web pgs and do it yourself approaches came up with different measurements every time. I went to my local hardware store’s welding section and bought a bunch of different size rings for a couple bucks.
    I did pretty good on first shot with no idea what to expect. Sounds like you’ve been in several already so you really should be able to know if it’s right or not.

3. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Yeah I've tried several, but the rings I've had on comparable devices are usually 40mm or 45mm. The 40 is always too small (I actually had one stuck me for a few days once, very nerve-wracking few days!), but the 45 is too big.

The two options from Mature Metal are both between 40 and 45, but I'm not sure which of the two to get.

Apologies for using millimetres in this post, it's just what I'm used to and feel familiar with.

4. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    One other thing to add. As said earlier, I can get a finger underneath the 1 5/8 ring when flaccid, but I'm not 100 per cent flaccid at this point and not sure I could be while wearing this ring as I get a reaction...

Starting to think I should go for the 1 1/16, which MM told me was possible.

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Are you meaning 1 11/16 or 1 1/16 ? I’m thinking it must be 1 11/16 because that’s much closer to 1 5/8 (plus it’s bigger).

I’m pretty sure if you give it some time you’ll get fully flaccid in the 1 5/8 ring; if you really can’t, I think you’d eventually feel numb due to restricted circulation. That would be a clear indicator to go bigger. If you’re not getting numb, then give things time to settle— read a book, pay some bills, get yourself distracted from what’s going on down there, and before long you’ll realize you’re fully flaccid. Then do the finger test.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    When it comes to getting the right cage for your cock all the advise in the world is just that only advice.

Remember you know your cock better than any one, you’ve been playing with it for Years. The decision is up to you. It’s time to get it locked up and Stop playing with it ( this is my opinion anyway )

Joey love likes this.
  7. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    This is something I've heard from other members before, and I can try to help if you'd like. I've sketched up a double ring 1 11/16" inside diameter (round) with 5/16 bars, which is what I believe they're using (it's 7.93mm which is the closest SAE size to 8mm) and overlapped them 1/32" so there's some mating surface. I have put it in my shapeways store for you to purchase, have 3D printed and shipped to the UK if you'd like. The printing is $14.00, and standard shipping to the UK is $4.99.

It would be useless to you other than to test your sizing theory as it would not have any connectors on it, but can save you from spending a lot more money on something that's not right. It didn't cost me anything to put this up other than a few minutes time. If you think it will help you, the link is below!

https://www.shapeways.com/product/BWGBMHYAT/sizer-for-1-11-16-quot-double-5-16-quot-ring

boisub likes this.
  8. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Apologies. Yes, I meant 1 11/16. That was an error from me, though I'm not used to dealing with measurements in these terms, usually stick to millimetres!

And I think you're right abut trying to distract myself while the ring is on. I've given that a go and it appears to work. The ring remains tight, but it doesn't hurt, nothing down there is numb, so I guess I'm good to go with it now...

boisub likes this.
  9. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Good advice! I just want to get this decision right as I've spent so much money in the past on devices that haven't worked out, cheap ones mainly, but there's also been some larger investments too. Need to get this decision spot on.

10. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    That is most intriguing! Thank you very much for taking the time to go to that effort, it's not something I'd have ever considered.

As it stands I'm going to experiment a little more with the 1 5/8 sizing ring I have as I'm hoping that it might be the correct size. It feels snug, but I might just about get away with it.

I'll keep you updated.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice