Strap-on recommendations?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tiedroark, May 7, 2009.

1. tiedroark

tiedroark Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Hi everyone!

My Mistress and I are looking for a good strap-on lately, for her to have me use when she has me in long-term chastity. I've browsed through Sub-Shop, Stockroom and Mr./Mrs. S so far, but haven't found anything particularly notable yet - this harness at Stockroom is the closest to what we're looking for so far, we think.

The major thing is that we want something that'll be aesthetically pleasing on a male. It's important to us that whatever harness we get will push my caged member back between my legs and hold it there instead of pushing it out the side. We basically want it to hide my parts, which is why that Stockroom one looks the best (maybe). If anyone has had any luck in this or has some recommendations or knowledge they'd like to share, we'd be most appreciative, thank you!

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
  3. madamsboy

Local Time:
    will she end up using it on you as well?

4. tiedroark

tiedroark Junior Member

Local Time:
    She very well may, but for now we're focusing on finding something for her pleasure first. We're both have a fair leather fetish, so we're hoping to find something in leather... but there's a leather version of what you have above, so maybe we'll end up trying that, thank you!

5. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Madam doesn't like leather so we have nothing (almost) made from leather. Madam did mention last night that she liked the silverish one better even though the more realistic one is longer.

6. abdul83

abdul83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    You might wanna look into this product:
    MEO's Dildo Harness

I dont have any experience with the product, but judging by the images, it might suit your needs.

7. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    We have this strap-on harness. It doesn't tuck back like you mention, but it is definitely compatible with a ball trap style device (i.e., CBx000) -- it snaps around you, right behind an A-ring, no removal necessary. As an added bonus, it also comes with a (removable) butt plug, is very adjustable, includes a good-sized dildo, and you can swap to any vac-u-lock style dildo that you want (including a double-penetrator, if she likes that).

We also have a locking ball gag head harness which can take a dildo. I can't seem to find it anywhere, though. It looks like Extreme Restraints stopped selling it. The one here is a little different, but you can get the idea. Your mistress might like something like that too.

8. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
  9. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM

http://www.vixencreations.com/store/rideon.html

It requires your cock to be unlocked but if your being denied its ok. Because you will go (nearly) insane trying to cum while inside it. Its possible but just barely. The nice things about this are that your body heat warms it up. Its much more like real fucking (Excuse the vulgarity) but of course this cock won't cum too soon and it will never ever go limp at the wrong time. Its medical grade silicone so it feels like a real cock.

The difference is that it feels like a really HUGE cock... so she may need some time getting used to it but... She will probably end up loving it!

Enjoy!

10. TeasedPDB

TeasedPDB Member

Local Time:
    As she likes to have me free in order to better tease my cock, we use the Black Mamba Cock Sheath, http://www.extremerestraints.com/pen...eath_4009.html . I put it on after spraying some desensitizer spray, http://www.extremerestraints.com/pen...izer_1557.html . It is awkward to get on, but the time spent playing with getting it in place is enough stimulation as the spray takes effect to make me pretty hard inside the sheath. She then gets to use "me" in any (and all) position that she wants, until she's well satisfied. Throughout, I don't feel a thing, a litlle tugging here and there, but nowhere enough to cum. While not as humiliating (I think) as having to use a strap-on while locked up, really massive frustraton being rock hard, all the motions, her being satisfied, and no cum for me. Afterwards she leaves me to get soft enough to get the sheath off, while making it clear that she's satisfied and it wasn't my cock that did it, even asking me how good it felt for me (quite sarcastically)...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice