Strange relationship

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Jun 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I recently started dating a lovely woman, who is willing to indulge my chastity kink, but with no device. It will be likely be three weeks before we can be together alone. I am not to masturbate during that time.

Yesterday I told her on the phone not to ask me to beat my record(68 days) without a device, because I couldn't do it. She told me that I would if she told me to, just to not disappoint her.

Sounds like a dream for a lot of guys, right? Nice and normal for those of us on the site? The strangeness comes in when I mention that we are both switches, and that with her I am more Dom than sub. And there is a constant power struggle between us, we may switch roles two or three times in an evening.

If she were to require it of me, I would wind up topping her yet still being subject to her interdiction when it came to my own orgasm.

Has anyone else experinced anything like this?

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress and i switch occasionally. Mistress IS a switch but mostly Dom. i am almost completely sub but can top when Mistress prefers that. W/we certainly don't flip flop like Y/you guys do. in everyday life i am Her full time, devoted, lifestyle slave.

3. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    It's strange, I've played with one switch who was my first mistress. She was my mistress before she discovered that she was a switch, I knew, but she didn't. There was not much of a power struggle there, one night I topped, the next night she topped.

With my girlfriend now, the power struggle is part of the appeal. We joke about attending a fetish party and screwing with every body's head when they can't figure us out.

4. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    Not sure how to parse that relationship, except to say, "She bears looking into further!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice