Stopping smoking

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jane's property, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    So me and my fiance have a baby on the way, I need to stop smoking I've got quite a bad habit and that's all it is, if I don't have the first cigarette in the morning I can be good for the day it's just the will power I'm lacking.

After finding out we've got a bundle of joy on the way we haven't really played much so I've enjoyed my freedom.

So I'm thinking of locking up key in the safe,
    Then she can hide the key writing it's location down and uploading a picture to emlalock.
    Set up the session for a couple of hours.
    So if all goes well I can be out for work. If I have a cigarette she spins the wheel of fortune.

So any suggestions for time penalty on the wheel, time in pillory and time added per pillory vote.

I want it to be a deterrent where there's a chance I can get out not an impossible session that spirals out if control.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I give up smoking over 2 year ago and it was hard but I give it up cos Mistress did as well and we never had patch or gum or nothing and after bout 4 week it gets a lot easyer and now I dont even think bout it.

3. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Even if I stop at home I'll be happy with that, it's one when I get in, one after a shower prepare food then have another, one after food then one whenever I get up to have a beer or in an add break.

So the plan tonight is lockup key in the keysafe then set up a session for 4 hours with the wheel of fortune set at 2hrs,4hrs,6hrs and 1 hour pillory with voting set at an hour.

So if all goes well I can be out for bedtime, if not hopefully out for work tomorrow or if I have the willpower of a sponge it might be quite a while.

4. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So we did it last night straight on and session started I only had the sacred after dinner cigarette so only one spin which landed on an hour so I was lucky and unlocked for bedtime and work, its defiantly made a difference I think it would have cut out around 7 cigarettes. Just with the fear of it landing on a high number or if I did have a few I'd still be in now then no chance of being out for the weekend which would have made my plans for Saturday very uncomfortable, so back on when I'm home and if I have a bad run I'll be in trouble because it's not an option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice